Author Topic: Nova Nice aka Jenna - Amateur & Hooker from Berlin with brand new 70 J boobs  (Read 419727 times)

Trophylover

• Adore Trophies!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2179
  • -Receive: 11108
  • I adore the concept of Trophy Wife’s.
Re: Nova Nice aka Jenna - Amateur & Hooker from Berlin with brand new 70 J boobs
« Reply #690 on: November 21, 2023, 09:31:40 pm »
To clear up something, there has been some issues regarding the clipteez store. These are being resolved in the weekend. These issues were related due to my absense as I was in an accident, and while healing, I broke something again by tanking a wrong move, causing me to spend some time in the hospital.
The issues are being resolved, but I need to do these one at a time.

Like I said. Indy will clear things up. He is a good man. A man of honor.
Definition of a Trophy Wife:

Huge Fake Tits, Hair Extensions, French Nails, Big round Booty, some nice pair of stilettos, pouty swollen lips, elegance, intelligence, classy outfits, nasty fucking, gagging and deepthroat skills!

https://www.reddit.com/u/trophylover

Dolly Fox

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 735
  • -Receive: 1358
Re: Nova Nice aka Jenna - Amateur & Hooker from Berlin with brand new 70 J boobs
« Reply #691 on: November 22, 2023, 03:40:17 pm »
To clear up something, there has been some issues regarding the clipteez store. These are being resolved in the weekend. These issues were related due to my absense as I was in an accident, and while healing, I broke something again by tanking a wrong move, causing me to spend some time in the hospital.
The issues are being resolved, but I need to do these one at a time.

Sorry to hear, totally didn't know this happened to you. Hope the recovery will be smooth going forward and you will be back fully healed soon 🙏 Can we expect an update too?

bimbobody

• Thank You
  • -Given: 491
  • -Receive: 439
« Reply #692 on: December 23, 2023, 11:32:13 am »
She’s 3450 CCs now

Mr.unknown

• Thank You
  • -Given: 202
  • -Receive: 96
« Reply #693 on: December 29, 2023, 01:27:13 am »
Nova, when are you coming to NL?

fakebreasts

• Thank You
  • -Given: 643
  • -Receive: 1074
« Reply #694 on: December 30, 2023, 08:21:12 pm »
yes nova it would be nice if you come to NL

Nova-Nice

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 388
  • I like big boobs and I can not lie
    • Nova Nice

Hi!

My recent tour plan:

Düsseldorf 4.- 9.1.
Erfurt 10.- 15.1.
Frankfurt 16.- 20.1.
Bremen 21.- 24.1.
Hannover 1.- 6.2.
Trier 8.- 12.2.
Leipzig 14.- 18.2.
Berlin 20.- 24.2.
Hamburg 26.2.- 3.3.
Utrecht 5.- 10.3.
Köln 13.- 17.3.
Augsburg 19.- 23.3.
Kassel 25.3.- 28.3.
Kopenhagen 9.-13.4.

I am regularly posting my tourdates on X:  https://twitter.com/JennaNova

NL is in March (5.- 10.3.)

If you want to meet me: Contact only via SMS, Whatsapp, Telegram, Signal:  004915154791309 or Email Nova.Nice@gmx.de - no phone calls

Kisses

Nova
I like big boobs and I can not lie

Nova-Nice

• Thank You
    • Nova Nice

My new hardcore sex video "Fucking horny Bimbo im Berlin" is online now on my Bestfans   https://www.bestfans.com/nova-nice 

16 minutes of hardcore action. Paying subscribers get a discount.

Kisses

Nova

fakebreasts

• Thank You
  • -Given: 643
  • -Receive: 1074
yesss. in Utrecht!! i contact you in de end of februari

LongJohn! BST

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 121
« Reply #698 on: February 01, 2024, 07:52:47 pm »
Guys...you all love a perfect bimbo body and Nova has the most beautiful bimbo body, so many curves and shapes and you can touch all of them personally.  She's a great girl with a great personality and she happens to have a perfect body...so go and visit her and you can fuck those perfect balloon tits yourself. You won't be disappointed 😉

roadintotheopen

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 182
« Reply #699 on: February 05, 2024, 07:22:06 am »

I like how fake and round your ass looks in this photo.

Trophylover

• Adore Trophies!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2179
  • -Receive: 11108
  • I adore the concept of Trophy Wife’s.
« Reply #700 on: February 05, 2024, 08:32:42 am »

I like how fake and round your ass looks in this photo.

This should be normal in the future.
Definition of a Trophy Wife:

Huge Fake Tits, Hair Extensions, French Nails, Big round Booty, some nice pair of stilettos, pouty swollen lips, elegance, intelligence, classy outfits, nasty fucking, gagging and deepthroat skills!

https://www.reddit.com/u/trophylover

Nova-Nice

• Thank You
    • Nova Nice
« Reply #701 on: February 08, 2024, 02:07:16 pm »

Censored preview pic from my latest video "Fucking horny bimbo in Berlin" which can be bought on my BestFans  https://www.bestfans.com/nova-nice . PIP is part of the video! Uncensored pic is free for my paying subscribers.

Kisses

Nova

Hoffax

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #702 on: February 08, 2024, 08:14:07 pm »

Censored preview pic from my latest video "Fucking horny bimbo in Berlin" which can be bought on my BestFans  https://www.bestfans.com/nova-nice . PIP is part of the video! Uncensored pic is free for my paying subscribers.

Kisses

Nova

Will u be re-uploading all your older videos that are currently on clipteez onto your bestfans by any chance?

Nova-Nice

• Thank You
    • Nova Nice
« Reply #703 on: February 09, 2024, 07:19:20 pm »

Kisses

Nova

Will u be re-uploading all your older videos that are currently on clipteez onto your bestfans by any chance?

Maybe. If there is a demand for that.

Kisses

Nova

Hoffax

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #704 on: February 10, 2024, 12:57:24 am »

Kisses

Nova

Maybe. If there is a demand for that.

Kisses

Nova

Yes please! :D

Tags: 2220cc