Author Topic: Saving photos from Twitter OnlyFans  (Read 3142 times)

SoggyJocks

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11219
  • -Receive: 1237
Saving photos from Twitter OnlyFans
« on: September 17, 2019, 09:09:14 am »
Hi All

I have joined a Twitter OnlyFans account and want to save the images however when I right click on the image nothing happens. Tried to open the image in a new tab/window etc and that didnt work.

Any advice?

Thank you.

julmustjunkie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 618
  • -Receive: 147
Re: Saving photos from Twitter OnlyFans
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 10:13:09 am »
Don't follow you man, are we talking twitter or a onlyfans? To my knowledge two different things

k_benz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 81
  • -Receive: 436
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 12:32:26 pm »
There are browser add ons to save onlyfans content.
Just google it

SoggyJocks

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2019, 03:43:17 am »
There are browser add ons to save onlyfans content.
Just google it

Hey k_benz. downloaded an add on and it works perfect. I am not that IT savvy so I appreciate the help. Cheers

SoggyJocks

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2019, 03:47:38 am »
Don't follow you man, are we talking twitter or a onlyfans? To my knowledge two different things

Yes my bad. Its an Onlyfans linked to the Twitter account. All sorted now. Cheers

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1290
  • -Receive: 11297
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2019, 11:39:25 am »
Here's how I do it, but this is more of a... developer's approach:

Step 1: In Firefox (this example) or Chrome, click F12, this opens up the developer panel. Make sure the inspector tab is open.
Step 2: Click 'select element'
Step 3: Click on the picture
Step 4: This highlights the source of the picture in the developer panel. You can doubleclick that link, then copy it, paste it in the browser address, and then you get the purely the picture. You can rightclick to save it.
This works for about every website.

Alternatively, if you run Windows, just open the snippet tool and make a screencapture and save it again (yes, there's some quality loss involved, but it's much easier)
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 491
  • -Receive: 1215
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2024, 05:14:27 am »
does anyone have solutions for downloading videos from onlyfans? some creators are using tricky methods to block grabbing the video source from chrome's inspector and even blocking screen recording.

julmustjunkie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 618
  • -Receive: 147
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2024, 10:08:40 am »
does anyone have solutions for downloading videos from onlyfans? some creators are using tricky methods to block grabbing the video source from chrome's inspector and even blocking screen recording.

Not sure if any particular creators does anything extra to protect videos, but I guess some types of posts are harder to fetch than others. But I digress.

I mostly use this python script, though it can download an entire profile rather than just a video: https://github.com/data*WOMAN*s/OF-Scraper I'm not awful at coding, and did struggle to get it to run properly

For just videos I guess you can maybe use this chrome extension, https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/live-stream-downloader/looepbdllpjgdmkpdcdffhdbmpbcfekj which detects video streams and allow you to download them

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 491
  • -Receive: 1215
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2024, 10:52:19 pm »

Not sure if any particular creators does anything extra to protect videos, but I guess some types of posts are harder to fetch than others. But I digress.

I mostly use this python script, though it can download an entire profile rather than just a video: https://github.com/data*WOMAN*s/OF-Scraper I'm not awful at coding, and did struggle to get it to run properly

For just videos I guess you can maybe use this chrome extension, https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/live-stream-downloader/looepbdllpjgdmkpdcdffhdbmpbcfekj which detects video streams and allow you to download them

Thanks but that extension seems to be saving any file as an flv?! Not exactly anything of value if it did work. Need something that is able ideally save the video file or workaround the screen record block.

thomasjenkins

• Thank You
  • -Given: 150
  • -Receive: 477
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2024, 11:32:25 pm »

Thanks but that extension seems to be saving any file as an flv?! Not exactly anything of value if it did work. Need something that is able ideally save the video file or workaround the screen record block.

FLV files can be played in VLC player.

Tags: