Author Topic: The Flame  (Read 104537 times)

ferdinand1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 69
  • -Receive: 653
Re: The Flame
« Reply #120 on: August 20, 2018, 02:48:53 am »
Sorry all need a little more time on this. Can't be half-assin it and disappoint you all.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #121 on: August 20, 2018, 01:48:49 pm »
Don’t worry about it! Quality takes time
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #122 on: August 21, 2018, 05:05:26 am »
I did get a preview of the next Brooke image and I must say you're in for a treat. Crazy_Chloe is doing amazing things

Crazy_Chloe

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 33
« Reply #123 on: August 21, 2018, 11:20:00 am »
Thank you guys so much for your interest in what I'm doing, it means the world to me, especially you Ferdinand!

Here is number two!

https://imgur.com/JMC2sp5

Bimbo Monja

• Bimbo Monja
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 113
  • I love being me
    • My Instagram
« Reply #124 on: August 21, 2018, 07:38:19 pm »
One question Crazy_Chloe
Are we going to see pictures of Brooke by chapters or by CC s?

Awesome work!
I love to Work on myself, by myself, for myself!

500 cc Boobs
400 cc Ass
Nipple piercings
3 Intimate piercings

IG: https://www.instagram.com/monja_padar/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Confident_Mine_9540/

Crazy_Chloe

• Thank You
« Reply #125 on: August 21, 2018, 09:32:20 pm »
@Dimen, I'm going to be doing the intervals by implant size, just because those are good milestones in the story, and provide enough visual difference to make the images distinct from each other.

On that note, I have the next two images ready all the way up to 1800cc now.

Iwantdrink

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 53
« Reply #126 on: August 22, 2018, 02:58:25 pm »

Here ya go!

Its empty without images :/

Crazy_Chloe

• Thank You
« Reply #127 on: August 22, 2018, 03:05:30 pm »
my mistake!

try this one:  https://imgur.com/kGZubRy

Iwantdrink

• Thank You
« Reply #128 on: August 22, 2018, 04:17:17 pm »
my mistake!

try this one:  https://imgur.com/kGZubRy

OMG She looks awesome, like from my imagination!

Iwantdrink

• Thank You
« Reply #129 on: August 22, 2018, 08:03:00 pm »
@Dimen, I'm going to be doing the intervals by implant size, just because those are good milestones in the story, and provide enough visual difference to make the images distinct from each other.

On that note, I have the next two images ready all the way up to 1800cc now.

When you will add image of 1800cc? : )

Bimbo Monja

• Bimbo Monja
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 113
  • I love being me
    • My Instagram
« Reply #130 on: August 22, 2018, 09:54:24 pm »
This is QTChloes Patreon profile. You can see it there if you support him :)

https://www.patreon.com/qtchloe

Anyway, I'm sooooooo glad this is all comming together. Realy good writing and realy good 3D rendering! We're just so damn lucky...

Ohhhh the wait for new chapter... Ferdinand, any news regarding the date of publishing?

Thx.
I love to Work on myself, by myself, for myself!

500 cc Boobs
400 cc Ass
Nipple piercings
3 Intimate piercings

IG: https://www.instagram.com/monja_padar/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Confident_Mine_9540/

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #131 on: August 23, 2018, 01:51:17 am »
Hey we broke 30,000 views! Honestly didn't expect this to get past the first chapter of Jenna's story so thanks all for sticking with this. New chapter below. More to come soon!

Brooke let out a sigh. She was hoping the outcome might be different but her competitive nature had taken control. She tossed her controller on the floor and looked at her TV screen. 6-1. Not even close. This poor guy had come in thinking he might have a chance at seeing her exquisite body in whatever outfit he desired most, even completely unencumbered. On the other end of the webcam he’d seen this artificially inflated beauty sitting in a flannel top, sleeves rolled up making her look almost intimidatingly comfortable. The focus of his lustful gaze was, of course, her monstrous chest: Brooke’s top had been stretched over her incredible implants but still struggled terribly. She’d only been able to close up the first three buttons, leaving her overfilled cleavage completely on display. She was wearing her signature glasses and a baseball cap with her hair pulled through the back in a ponytail and a generous amount of makeup to accentuate the contours of her newly defined cheeks. The vision was capped off with a pair of incredibly revealing jean shorts. She’d worn similar outfits in the past, before she’d committed to her adventure in plastic-surgery-self-discovery but even at her fittest her legs never looked this good. The compliment of her plastic tits, cheeks and swollen, pouty lips just seemed to make everything look better.

His one beacon of hope flashed early: a single goal in the first few minutes. For a brief moment he saw his fantastical wager coming to fruition: Brooke stepping into the camera frame in heels, a white blouse clearly a few sizes too small, tight pencil skirt, and hair in a messy bun. He could almost see her undo her hair clip and give her long, wavy hair a few shakes as it fell to her shoulders. She was slowly unbuttoning what few buttons could be undone, eyes locked on the camera and hips cocked to the side as if asking to be desired as a sexual object.

The quick blast of the referee’s whistle brought him back to reality. His lone goal had been a mistake on her part, purely because she’d gotten lost in her own incredible image. Brooke had been staring at herself on her own computer screen, admiring her dramatic curves, adjusting her top for maximum effect and making her lips look as pouty as possible.

She was completely caught up thinking about the changes she’d made to her body: lips, cheeks, tits…it was all her decision. She’d done this to herself willingly but it still felt as if the person on screen wasn’t her. At least, it didn’t feel like the person she was. This…bombshell, whose body screamed “I made myself this way” was who she knew she wanted to be, even if she hadn’t known it at the start and it made her feel new, invigorated, powerful, sexual…and it was turning her on.

Brooke fell deeper into her thoughts. Was the true power and satisfaction of all this in making men want her and women resent her out of jealousy? A big part, probably. For her, though, it was that she could make herself this way. She wanted big, fake tits and she got them. She could go even bigger if she wanted or inflate her lips to new extremes and no one had any control but her. If people judged her, that was on them. It wouldn’t change the fact that every time she looked in the mirror she saw a goddess.

Her latest challenger had introduced her to something new: In his mind he wanted to see her as the seductive secretary, her aching to please him as she shed her clothes slowly. Her eyes locked on him, she wanted to show off how she could move her inflated assets and tease him to the point of climax.

Brooke’s perception of the request had been a bit different. She knew what he wanted: the young, busty secretary trying to seduce the successful boss. As someone who had never worked in an office, she’d never actually had to wear a blouse or business skirt. He wanted a secretary but in her mind, in this outfit, she was a CEO. She was the fire-breathing mastermind behind her company’s success and she would have any one of her employees in any way she wanted, wherever she wanted.

A voice over the headset brought her back to reality.

“One - nil. You nervous yet?” Brooke looked back at the TV. He hadn’t been lying. She was losing but it was still too early to get cocky. Some days, she just didn’t like losing. As much as she wanted to see herself dominating on screen in her business attire she felt the urge to play and play hard. It wasn’t long before the final whistle blew and she’d absolutely dominated.

“FUCK” came the voice over the headset.

“Better luck next time” Brooke replied with a wink. She thrust her chest out, pushed her incredible tits together and with a kiss toward the camera ended the live feed.

All this thinking had gotten her a bit riled up. She was feeling the urge to be lusted after but she didn’t want it from some stranger over webcam, she wanted it in person. She wanted to be touched and explored. She wanted to please and she wanted to takeover someone’s mind as the sheer enormity of her chest took hold of their vision. Brooke walked to her bed where she’d preemptively laid out the outfit part of her had hoped she’d be wearing for someone. She smiled to herself and undressed.

It was late afternoon and the sun was beaming in a cloudless sky. The boardwalk was slowly filling with people making their way home for the day. Brooke sat there alone, legs crossed, at a small table under the awning of a wine bar she’d loved in her former life. She’d ordered herself a bottle which sat on the table in a bucket of ice. In her hands was a book she’d always wanted to read but had never found the time. Today, though, was her opportunity to bring it along as the perfect compliment to her outfit. The Quants wasn’t exactly in her wheelhouse but she was someone else today. She wanted to read about power, money, and expensive cars. Today, she was an executive and she would fit the part no matter what.

Brooke may not have been noticeable to everyone at first but anyone whose eyes may have strayed from the rolling waves would’ve caught her immediately: Her tight outfit hugged her slim body with the intense angle of her fashionable heels emphasizing the flawless lines of her legs. Her fitted white blouse and skirt created a tight, trim silhouette while her pulled-back hair gave the impression she’d had a day and wanted to unwind. The true point of emphasis, of course, were the extreme, overfilled implants stuffed into her chest. The outlines were incredibly noticeable and contrasted perfectly with the natural depth of her chest. The tight blouse forced her tits together giving her cleavage the appearance that it might explode outward at any time.

She sat there, book in one hand, wine glass in the other, pretending not to notice the looks from everyone walking by. She glanced up quickly to notice a man and woman sitting a few tables away. He was in his late 30s and her a few years younger. He appeared to be well put together with a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses hanging on his polo and Tag Hauer watch on. They each had a glass of wine but were sitting awkwardly, barely conversing.

“First date” Brooke thought to herself and with quick glances she started analyzing the woman he was with: good body, pretty face…no tits. She let herself linger a little too long and caught the man’s eyes on her. She smiled at him. This was going to be fun.

Crazy_Chloe

• Thank You
« Reply #132 on: August 23, 2018, 02:16:31 pm »
Amazing new chapter Ferdinand!

Here is Brooke's 1800cc image:  https://imgur.com/xnHaR5e

tor83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 72
  • -Receive: 81
« Reply #133 on: August 23, 2018, 11:26:04 pm »
Promising end. The date will become jealous  ;D

Crazy_Chloe

• Thank You
« Reply #134 on: August 28, 2018, 01:21:04 am »
Here is the 2850cc image of Brooke! In terms of size we are all up to date now, lets see what the future holds!

https://imgur.com/NHMZSz0

Tags: