Author Topic: Beshine  (Read 1128239 times)

mr_pink84

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 26
Re: Beshine
« Reply #570 on: March 25, 2016, 10:21:21 am »
why no one is posting Beshine materials?

Beshine used to be thrilling to watch and follow. Now she has got lazy and her content is incredibly dull and always the same and certainly not worth the subscription any more. Same order, same poses, similar outfits. I know she has put on a few pounds, but she always does this weird pose kind of hunched over with her breasts covering her belly. One of the best things to see was the projection of her breasts.

We also have no information about fills or even when content is from. I have a feeling we are just getting a back catalogue of content that was created a while ago. If you sort the content on her site by popularity, its all the older stuff that most popular.

alphaqup

• Thank You
  • -Given: 767
  • -Receive: 300
« Reply #571 on: March 25, 2016, 11:47:46 am »

Beshine used to be thrilling to watch and follow. Now she has got lazy and her content is incredibly dull and always the same and certainly not worth the subscription any more. Same order, same poses, similar outfits. I know she has put on a few pounds, but she always does this weird pose kind of hunched over with her breasts covering her belly. One of the best things to see was the projection of her breasts.

We also have no information about fills or even when content is from. I have a feeling we are just getting a back catalogue of content that was created a while ago. If you sort the content on her site by popularity, its all the older stuff that most popular.

I find her boring.  Anyone who's seen her cam shows knows this.  If you've seen one Gold Show you've seen them all.  She doesn't even TRY anymore.  She starts a gold show and literally begs for people to tip for the next 5 mins.  She doesn't talk much to her fans and each show is the same damn thing.  Same with her website photos and videos.

topbblover

« Reply #572 on: March 25, 2016, 01:35:24 pm »

I find her boring.  Anyone who's seen her cam shows knows this.  If you've seen one Gold Show you've seen them all.  She doesn't even TRY anymore.  She starts a gold show and literally begs for people to tip for the next 5 mins.  She doesn't talk much to her fans and each show is the same damn thing.  Same with her website photos and videos.
The funny thing is that her boring camshows are still much "hotter" that her videos, she even has videos were she doesn´t even show her boobs at all.

LipsAndTits

• Thank You
  • -Given: 403
  • -Receive: 497
« Reply #573 on: March 26, 2016, 01:23:00 am »

This.

It's really sad really. I used to be a member of her website, but it just all seemed a bit stale so I gave up on it.
It's exactly the same, rinse, cycle, repeat.
More or less the same kinda outfit, which she keeps on for the majority of the video, then towards the end she releases those giant boobs but doesn't really do much.

If your new to her, then it's a shock when she releases them, and that the videos are enjoyable- however if you've seen many of her videos, and know how big she is, then the shock value goes. It just becomes boring to be starting out huge boobs that she isn't doing much with.

I mean there's a whole host of things she could be doing- dressing up in sexy custom nurse clothes, office worker, more candids perhaps, dressing up as a sexy teacher, etc, etc. Oiling her boobs, doing weird stuff like rubbing chocolate sauce on them lol. Boob weighing? Can crushing? Even talking to the camera about how big and heavy they are. She's got big lips too- something involving them?
Maybe even shoot with another girl- not hardcore G/G, just another girl playing with her boobs, or going chest to chest with her, so we can see how big and amazing she is compared to smaller girls.

Don't get me wrong. I love Beshine and want her to succeed. I just think there's so much more potential for her to capitalise on her assets and career, and to keep her fan base interested and engaged.

That's a thing I love about Candy, Martina, Essex Bunny, etc- they engage with their fans.

If Beshine or anyone from her team were to read this, I hope they don't take it as a negative or criticism- I'm still a big fan, but one that wants to see the best Beshine can be. I hope she/they take this as positive feedback. 

mr_pink84

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 26
« Reply #574 on: March 26, 2016, 11:39:08 am »
Glad to read I'm not alone! Going by the thread on that other forum you would think she can do no wrong and heaven forbid you actually criticise and face the wrath of the fan boys.

I used to subscribe too but gave it up because it just got boring and became terrible value for money.

I love Beshine, I think what she has done is absolutely mind blowing and i desperately want so much more... but she has completely given up trying and is just happy riding along on a cash cow of old, stale, unimaginative content.

I used to really like the less posed stuff and the candid style videos and photos.

BoobRepli

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 220
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #575 on: March 26, 2016, 12:46:06 pm »
I think for one that she needed to fill much slower, if she went quickly to 3000cc and after that add for example 100cc each month.  12*100*5, she would be after 5 years 8000cc and could then still grow bigger.  Booby greed can also be a business killer.  But truth been told, yes her content is boring and i also gave up.

Octaviano

• Thank You
  • -Given: 287
  • -Receive: 632
« Reply #576 on: March 26, 2016, 07:34:08 pm »
I think for one that she needed to fill much slower, if she went quickly to 3000cc and after that add for example 100cc each month.  12*100*5, she would be after 5 years 8000cc and could then still grow bigger.  Booby greed can also be a business killer.  But truth been told, yes her content is boring and i also gave up.

Yes, the trouble is her poorly directed movies and pics. There is so much possible..... it's a pity.
Advice to all ladies: get some implants and if you allready have implants, get bigger ones. The bigger, the rounder, the better. No plastic surgery on your face while under 50. And don't take a tattoo....not even barbed wire around your arm or a little heart near your collina di piacere.

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 494
  • -Receive: 1216
« Reply #577 on: March 27, 2016, 05:54:02 am »
Glad to read I'm not alone! Going by the thread on that other forum you would think she can do no wrong and heaven forbid you actually criticise and face the wrath of the fan boys.

No one can criticize anyone apparently without being labeled a "hater". That applies to just about anyone (especially star members) regardless if they have fallen off the rails or are creating great work.

lolchair1

« Reply #578 on: March 27, 2016, 12:00:18 pm »
For me it would be enough knowing why she has chosen to do certain things. Like why she stopped giving actual volume numbers, or why she stopped interacting with fans.
If you leave fans in the dark as happened so far people will starts to come up with their own explanation. Seeing how Beshine presented herself on the forum in the past, I have no doubt there is a logical explanation to all of this. We just need to be told so we can understand....

ZaDocTor

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 130
« Reply #579 on: March 27, 2016, 12:06:10 pm »
I dont think it is laziness. I think, it is just lack of material. Not, alot of imagination. She, is just relying on just her boobs and that is all. And, hopefully cashing in on just that on itself. I hope, no one gets upset by what i have ,said. She is a great person, i believe everyone agrees.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 12:10:01 pm by ZaDocTor »

Harold Finch

• Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 475
« Reply #580 on: March 27, 2016, 01:28:50 pm »
For me it would be enough knowing why she has chosen to do certain things. Like why she stopped giving actual volume numbers, or why she stopped interacting with fans.
If you leave fans in the dark as happened so far people will starts to come up with their own explanation. Seeing how Beshine presented herself on the forum in the past, I have no doubt there is a logical explanation to all of this. We just need to be told so we can understand....

Instead,I agree with you. Fans give popularity and money to internet model. Beshine must show respect for her fans.

barbasor

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1158
  • -Receive: 1391
« Reply #581 on: April 03, 2016, 09:02:27 pm »
I wish she would show her fake ass.

Basil

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 86
« Reply #582 on: April 23, 2016, 07:25:26 am »
Does she still produce material?

alphaqup

• Thank You
  • -Given: 767
  • -Receive: 300
« Reply #583 on: April 23, 2016, 05:47:35 pm »
Every gold show or private show I've had with her she does the same thing.  The only time she does anything different is on Sundays when she does her oil/lotion show.  I have not gone exclusive with her but can't imagine her doing anything different from what she does in her gold and private shows.

So, let's start here.  What are things she will do in exclusive that she won't do in gold or private?

lolchair1

« Reply #584 on: May 01, 2016, 07:21:21 pm »
Beshine shared a few pictures at her blog, they look recent  :)

http://www.beshine.com/blog/

Tags: expanders