Author Topic: How many girls with implants do you actually know?  (Read 85666 times)

chaychay

• Thank You
  • -Given: 235
  • -Receive: 529
Re: How many girls with implants do you actually know?
« Reply #120 on: April 05, 2021, 11:07:38 pm »
My total count is still ZERO.
Certified silicone fetishist aficionado.

Wiild

• Thank You
  • -Given: 95
  • -Receive: 250
« Reply #121 on: April 24, 2021, 11:15:15 am »
Wabill: Now I understand that you question my research table!  You must live in a geographic/demographic sweetspot area for enhanced beauty.  good for you.  :-)  I know very few with implants, below is my estimation of fake boobs statistics and spottings in Scandinavia where I live: 

Size cc               how many in population
250-600             1 in 100               1% of all adult females is my estimation: hard to spot the smaller though
600-1000            1 in 10,000          have met/seen 20, half via sugardating/stripclub, some at the beach, some swinging         
1000-1500         1 in 100,000        I have meet 5, 4 of them via active search:  sugardating/stripclub
1500-3000          1 in a million        I have met two but via active search:  sugardating/stripclub
3000+                1 in 10 million       None in my country, I have never seen, I dont think they exist here, maybe 5 of them in Europe max?

Filled lips:             1 in 100               popular here with minor fills, you see it more often than implants as it is easier to spot.

Brasilian butt lift     1 in 50,000         
Enhanced Butt        1 in a million

Current partner 330-650- 1250cc
Ex 180 - 1000cc
Other ex girlfriends - 12 +
Freinds  wife, 650cc
Partners tennis GFs - 4 ( mostly 300 to 400 range).
Gym friends  - 5
Work colleges- 3
Family - 4
Other friends wives 4

Wabill

• Thank You
  • -Given: 343
  • -Receive: 495
« Reply #122 on: May 01, 2021, 02:01:44 am »
So your numbers are only for Scandanavia.

Australia is a much warmer climate and has very strong beach going culture. Perhaps that aspect encourages women more. It certainly does in Florida and California where enhanced women are more commonly seen.
My trip to the Miami Beach front in 2020 was amazing.

Interesting to see your numbers on lip and butts.

In Australia lip enhancement is very common, not to extremes but would be nearly as common as Botox is.
They seem to go hand in hand here.

To the special girls in our lives who are filled with Fake happiness!!

dnver918

• Thank You
  • -Given: 681
  • -Receive: 1010
« Reply #123 on: May 01, 2021, 03:49:53 pm »
Implants are prevalent in Florida, California, Texas and other southern states in the U.S.  Not XL necessarily but in the higher income brackets you will see a lot of implants

Happy man

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 42
« Reply #124 on: May 09, 2021, 05:42:39 pm »
Wife will get expanders once life gets back to normal but for now she’s getting a large tattoo on back. She’s currently at 1100ccs after 3 boobjobs.

Busthemus2003

• Thank You
  • -Given: 490
  • -Receive: 1914
« Reply #125 on: June 25, 2021, 03:40:41 pm »

Australia is a much warmer climate and has very strong beach going culture. Perhaps that aspect encourages women more. It certainly does in Florida and California where enhanced women are more commonly seen.

In Australia lip enhancement is very common, not to extremes but would be nearly as common as Botox is.
yep I think beach culture helps. MIL had her first ones done early 80s. She has 6 European  friends who had them done after they moved here. Either done here or in Florida. Most of those ladies now in their 60s with the tits of a 30 year old

faker_the_better

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 343
  • -Receive: 240
« Reply #126 on: January 31, 2022, 09:49:48 am »

yep I think beach culture helps. MIL had her first ones done early 80s. She has 6 European  friends who had them done after they moved here. Either done here or in Florida. Most of those ladies now in their 60s with the tits of a 30 year old

Really hot to imagine how these women look now!

Bigload

• Thank You
  • -Given: 218
  • -Receive: 68
« Reply #127 on: January 31, 2022, 05:01:15 pm »
3 my ex girlfriends had them, they were beautiful!

Busthemus2003

• Thank You
  • -Given: 490
  • -Receive: 1914
« Reply #128 on: February 01, 2022, 11:00:34 pm »

Really hot to imagine how these women look now!
one of my wife’s friends 54 has had them for about 15 years now and she is know for getting them out from time to time with a flash or loose top and no bra. Her daughter 29 has had them for the past 4 years…like mother like daughter. Just had her third child about 4 months ago. We up on the Gold Coast and were there with them last week and she starts to breastfeed and I’m doing everything I can not to look.. The mom says haha xxxx is giving the baby stretch marks around his mouth and starts laughing. I look over and the daughter has these light brown nipples that are thicker and longer than Denise Masino. I can’t help but look then try to keep it down low. At one stage the baby pulls off and there is milk just squirting out so she hands the baby over, drops that side of her bra completely and towels her tit off then with her tit out gets up and grabs a pad and puts everything back under cover and says xxx is going to be 8 feet’s tall the amount if milk I’m producing. Like mother like daughter…not shy at all.

TheUpsideDownPineapple

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 312
  • Fake boobs are made with real implants!
« Reply #129 on: March 20, 2023, 01:45:15 pm »
What is the level of privacy required to count these girls?
If it's just knowing a girl has breast implants, it's not like being in a relationship with them.

nch77

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 95
« Reply #130 on: March 31, 2023, 02:59:46 am »
I thought I knew one where I used to work until I saw her in a bikini. Turns out she just wore super padded bras because she was B cup at most. Other than that I've never known any.

Kunna

• Thank You
  • -Given: 499
  • -Receive: 382
« Reply #131 on: April 17, 2023, 04:57:18 pm »
I just know one. She lives in Barcelona and has extremely small implants. She is a friend of my wife.
Anyway, her implants are so small that it is almost impossible to notice them. That's all for me!
My favorites:

Briana Banks, Anna Bell Peaks, Caylian Curtis, Pamela Anderson, Tera Patrick, Jessica Joy, Bunny Colby, Angel Rain

JasonPark

« Reply #132 on: July 08, 2023, 04:29:30 pm »
I know at least 5.
Hoping my girlfriend makes that 6 soon 😋

TheUpsideDownPineapple

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 312
  • Fake boobs are made with real implants!
« Reply #133 on: July 09, 2023, 10:32:02 am »
A significant proportion of our relationships in lifestyle have breast implants.
It is an important element of the anatomy when it comes to offering pleasure or taking pleasure.

Garryman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 90
« Reply #134 on: July 09, 2023, 11:33:39 pm »
I only really know one personally, my aunts. I found out because my mom commented about it. It was visibly obvious too as they pop out of everything she wears. When I hugged her, it felt really nice.

Tags: