Author Topic: Sophie Dalzell  (Read 52545 times)

Justin barns

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 16
Sophie Dalzell
« on: May 18, 2015, 09:51:47 am »
Available on photogirls but not seen any reviews on here yet - anyone sampled?

https://twitter.com/dalzellsophie

jayxflash

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 4
Re: Sophie Dalzell
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 04:51:59 pm »
Here is her Adultwork profile: http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1589358 Search for Tania.X there are some talks going about her.

Anadin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 162
  • -Receive: 57
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 02:33:22 pm »
She's been available for years in Manchester used to work as Georgia of Manchester Elite.

jethound

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 04:07:41 pm »
...and she's a delight to meet. Worth every minute!  :D

jethound

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 10:43:51 am »
Not that I know of.

Vern091

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3324
  • -Receive: 1985
  • Ha Ha Ha Ha We love these Hoes
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 12:38:03 am »
...and she's a delight to meet. Worth every minute!  :D

lucky you

GreedyPig

• Thank You
  • -Given: 42
  • -Receive: 173
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2015, 07:43:53 am »
20 years old....yeah, right.

Anadin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 162
  • -Receive: 57

jethound

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2015, 02:31:17 pm »
I'd say she's between 22 and 25. 25 max.

ami

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 68
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2015, 01:34:49 am »
Saw her tonight. It was awesome. Worth every penny.

Appearance: none of the pictures I've seen do her justice. I know it's thrown around a lot, but it's true. Her body is absolutely perfect. She is petite, tight and fit. Actually some muscle definition in the arms which you will notice when she's riding you. Silky skin. Flawless and very attractive from all angles. I think I've developed something of a boobs dysmorphia from hanging around places like this. I think her breasts were much bigger in reality than they appear in pictures. Perfect. Huge, round, very firm. Doesn't go anywhere when she's lying down. Just lovely to play with. Face  is absolutely gorgeous. Those eyes and lips almost makes you forget the boobs.

Setting the appointment: I contacted her yesterday afternoon upon arriving in London. Didn't want to do it before, because I wanted to make sure my flight plan went according to script. She was fully booked, but could see me the next day. I had a tight schedule, but we managed to set a time. It was about to go to pieces, when my taxi couldn't be delivered at the time the front desk of my hotel has assured me. I went into the streets and got one on my own. I was running late and almost panicked thinking I would have to pay her the full hour for maybe 20-30 minutes, or maybe get banned.  I then received a text she had ran into trouble with the schedule herself. We were able to set a new time late in the evening.

The meeting: she opened the door in a sexy body with zip-up in the front, her boobs almost escaping. Extremely down to earth, we hit it off easily and started gently with some dfk and boob-fun.  Her kisses are so delicious and hot. She went on to giving me a massage before unleashing her mouth on my cock for some extremely skillful owo. It was simply amazing. I fingered her tight pussy and played some more with the boobs before we got into the real fun. it was hard to hold back and in the end I just gave in.

She was really easy talking to and we had a chat about a lot of things while I continued to just pay around with her boobs. I wish I had another go, but didn't go for it this time. i had a lot of fun though, and it was just amazing admiring that body and those amazing boobs.

I'll try to book her longer next time I'm around.
She mentioned getting butt implants soon, which I personally don't think she needs. And she will go for a slight enlargement of the breasts next year as well. She is 25 max.

Grozdjana

• Thank You
  • -Given: 43
  • -Receive: 12375
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2015, 06:37:00 pm »

TOB

• Thank You
  • -Given: 37
  • -Receive: 19
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2015, 04:14:11 pm »
Anybody noticed that both her AW profiles no longer seem to exist. Does anybody know if she has she moved to a new profile, or is she now only operating through agencies, or is she now out of the game?

mrblonde

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 159
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2015, 12:42:39 am »
she's still on AW so not sure what profile you looking at. Just calls herself a different name

http://www.adultwork.com/1589358 or http://www.adultwork.com/Tania%2Ex

TOB

• Thank You
  • -Given: 37
  • -Receive: 19
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2015, 07:41:24 am »
she's still on AW so not sure what profile you looking at. Just calls herself a different name

http://www.adultwork.com/1589358 or http://www.adultwork.com/Tania%2Ex

I was using one of those profiles. Not sure what happened buy her profile disappeared from my hot list and I couldn't find it again via search. All is back to normal now. Cheers

hugeboobslover

• Twitter
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 566
  • -Receive: 1211
    • My twitter
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2015, 08:01:02 am »
Hi there, does anyone know the size of her implants? She is defo on my fuck list.

HBL

Tags: 1050cc