Author Topic: Getting my girlfriend started [now with pictures]  (Read 28992 times)

mgt119z

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 97
Re: Getting my girlfriend started [now with pictures]
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2014, 11:02:19 am »
Wow man, I applaud you on your goals and I'm actually taking a very similar path (I'm in Thailand and looking for a nice girl to turn into an Asian bimbo myself).

Where did you meet this girl by the way? Any tip on how to find girls interested in the bimbo/BDSM lifestyle?

The only tip I have is to be an awesome person. Relationships are all about give and take. Families reject dream job offers to stay in a place they like, girls that might not like blowjobs gives blowjobs. Guys that might not like dining at the Y, do so anyways. Why? Because they find value in their partner's happiness.

I won't go much into BDSM, but a brief understanding of BDSM in the Master/Slave complex is that a Master is completely responsible for a slave. It's like having a child, one which you swear to never abandon. So unless you're willing to take a bullet for your girl, I'd say its not fair to ask her to be willing to put huge fake tits into her body, at the risk of surgery.

Kwukduck sets an excellent example, taking thorough care of his girlfriend after her surgery.

Thanks for the compliment :)

I feel i should point out that the whole bimbo thing is something completely different from BDSM, sometimes they go together, sure but they certainly don't have to.

@unnaturalperfection
Just be yourself, have fun! Girls can see if you're having fun, then you become interesting to hang out with. eg. Don't search too hard, just keep your eyes open.
When it comes to any body enhancements/modifications or a specific life style you prefer, i would suggest to bring this up very early on when you're still dating. You don't want to bring this stuff up if you're deep in a relationship, it may mess everything up for you, or worse, for her.
Be subtle about it, just joke around, see how she replies, or be straight forward if that's your thing. Just get it out, sharing is caring :)

Kwuk is absolutely right to bring this up early on. I basically told my gf even before we dated that my ex were all slaves and all aspiring bimbos. I said out right that my dream proportions would be about 1600cc on a girl 120 lbs heavy.

mgt119z

• Thank You
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2015, 07:37:32 am »
An update to everyone and a Happy New Year :)

More talks with Yanhee and other hospitals in Thailand but the language barrier is hard to cross.

@MDF The reputation of Bumrungrad is assuring, but it's hard to communicate with them at times using their system to get more accurate and personalized information without being there. Still trying on that end.

If everything goes right, we will be looking for surgery at February. I really don't want any more delays lol. *Fingers crossed*

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2015, 07:27:53 pm »
An update to everyone and a Happy New Year :)

More talks with Yanhee and other hospitals in Thailand but the language barrier is hard to cross.

@MDF The reputation of Bumrungrad is assuring, but it's hard to communicate with them at times using their system to get more accurate and personalized information without being there. Still trying on that end.

If everything goes right, we will be looking for surgery at February. I really don't want any more delays lol. *Fingers crossed*

I wish both of you the best for this year.
Let us know which doc you chose and for what reasons, that information could come in handy one day xD

We also ran into the language barrier, but didn't have much trouble getting around it. Of course it's valuable to be very accurate when trying to communicate what you want, what he can do, and technical details that may be important, risks etc.

Good thing is, they usually don't have a waiting list, so when you figured out what you want, you can usually schedule within a few days.

Keep in touch man :)

mgt119z

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2015, 02:00:50 pm »
Let us know which doc you chose and for what reasons, that information could come in handy one day xD

We also ran into the language barrier, but didn't have much trouble getting around it. Of course it's valuable to be very accurate when trying to communicate what you want, what he can do, and technical details that may be important, risks etc.

Good thing is, they usually don't have a waiting list, so when you figured out what you want, you can usually schedule within a few days.

Thanks buddy.

We might be adding a nose job, cheek/chin implants, and some skin care work done too :)

I've also been thinking of a later strategy if, big if, we size up to 800-1000ccs on her tiny frame, and using fat harvest augmentation to fill up the upper pole for a more gradual slope and create that impossible/fake huge look, but with a more natural slope.

Anyone heard of similar proceedures done?

AAtoDD

• You can touch enhanced breasts so it's not fake!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 513
  • -Receive: 1104
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2015, 03:02:05 pm »
Let us know which doc you chose and for what reasons, that information could come in handy one day yxD

Thanks buddy.

We might be adding a nose job, cheek/chin implants, and some skin care work done too :)

I've also been thinking of a later strategy if, big if, we size up to 800-1000ccs on her tiny frame, and using fat harvest augmentation to fill up the upper pole for a more gradual slope and create that impossible/fake huge look, but with a more natural slope.

Anyone heard of similar proceedures done?

Does she want 800 or 1000cc for her first surgery? its about impossible with her frame. Her skin will be overstretched! And it terribly hurtful. Please be cautious.
Your girlfriend is very slim so she can easily get a disproportionate breast (I'm sure it is what she is looking for,isn't it? )
Already performed:
-Total labiaplasty + hoodectomy
-Definitiv pubic hair removal
-First breast augmentation (create pockets)
To be performed:
-Second breast augmentation (for projection)
-Diet+fitness

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25980.255

mgt119z

• Thank You
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2015, 07:29:23 am »
Aiming for 400-600cc on the first surgery.

All the financial issues are cleared! Now we just have to wait on some other results (nose job, chin implants) consultations to come back and then set a date.

Everything is looking up! :D

axis

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2015, 05:07:56 am »
Awesome MG, good luck, please keep us posted!

mgt119z

• Thank You
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2015, 11:51:15 am »
Heard back from Yanhee hospital today.

Both surgeons do not recommend more than 400ccs for her frame which frankly is quite disappointing. Trying to get in contact with Bangkok Hospital and Bumrungrad too, but both their websites are hard to navigate and the online communication is quite disappointing.

unnaturalperfection

• Thank You
  • -Given: 224
  • -Receive: 123
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2015, 09:59:05 pm »
It sounds like it's too far out of the way, but American doctors tend to be less conservative than the Asian ones, especially the ones recommended on this forum (names that come to mind are Dr. Brandy, Revis, and Pausti). I'm crossing my fingers for you that she can get in the 600 to 800 cc range on the first op!

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2015, 11:41:39 pm »
names that come to mind are Dr. Bandy, Revis, and Pousti

FTFY
Former admin of
(since retired)

rotors

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2015, 09:22:23 am »
Heard back from Yanhee hospital today.

Both surgeons do not recommend more than 400ccs for her frame which frankly is quite disappointing. Trying to get in contact with Bangkok Hospital and Bumrungrad too, but both their websites are hard to navigate and the online communication is quite disappointing.

My ex was SEAsian 5'6" 48kg, A cup.

First surgery was at Yanhee, they recommended she went 300cc - got them and wasn't happy

1 year later, went back to Thailand, this time to another surgeon at Bumrungrad after she has done some research on a female BA forum. I was with her during the consultation and suggested 500+ He was pretty against it and ended up settling on 450cc Med/Mod profile (natural look desired)
Don't get me wrong, for her frame they were large, but I think you really have to push the surgeons to go bigger in Thailand.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 12:29:46 am by rotors »

mgt119z

• Thank You
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2015, 04:01:02 am »
Thanks for all the comments guys.

But we've heard back from second options and it is simply put not satisfactory.

We plan to schedule a short trip to do a consultation live and express our eventual goals of 800cc, with 400-600cc being ideal for the first surgery. Hopefully that will work.

I'm well aware of Revis and and Pousti, and will be flying to Chicago for business mid summer, so American doctors are still on the table as options. Plus for certain companies like Mentor, they have product replacement guarantees if the implantation is done by a board certified american plastic surgeon, so in the off chance there is a rupture or complication I might be able to recoup some of the differences between US and Thai doctor prices.

@Rotors, sorry to hear that you've had poor luck with them. I've heard that Suzy1 got 1000ccs from Bumrungrad and they are stunning. I'll report back when we actually plan our consultation trip/vacation as to whether to go ahead with Thai options or to seek others.

mgt119z

• Thank You
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2015, 02:05:06 pm »
Update to everyone:

She's in surgery now. I'm anxious as all hell and will definitely post pictures.

We originally went for Bumrungrad, but due to the recent events made a last minute change to Phuket International Hospital, which has a solid reputation as a medical tourism provider mainly for Australian clients.

Cheers guys.

Psf_79

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3087
  • -Receive: 715
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2015, 02:42:16 pm »
Best of luck to you both, and quick healing to her! I'm sure she'll look stunning 8) How much is she getting?

mgt119z

• Thank You
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2015, 02:52:31 pm »
Aiming for 450cc right now.

Tags: