Author Topic: Veronika Black  (Read 183576 times)

stparker69

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 29
Veronika Black
« on: January 28, 2019, 07:02:54 am »
On twitter.
Has a patreon page.
And NOW onlyfans with new videos. 😃
Any subscribers?

Maxwell

• Thank You
  • -Given: 544
  • -Receive: 615
Re: Veronika Black
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 01:11:01 pm »
If I remember correctly this lady didnt want a spotlight here.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 01:16:34 pm by Maxwell »
Holly Deacon #1

sh267

• Thank You
  • -Given: 108
  • -Receive: 15
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 02:51:22 pm »
If I remember correctly this lady didnt want a spotlight here.

unfortunately, you are very right...

stparker69

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2019, 05:33:27 pm »
I was not under the impression that every model posted on this site was aware she is posted on here and asked for a "spotlight" here. If I wanted the easy to find material, I'd figure anyone can just go look up twitter an instagram feeds. So what source do we use to find the difficult to find stuff?

sh267

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2019, 05:39:02 pm »
I was not under the impression that every model posted on this site was aware she is posted on here and asked for a "spotlight" here. If I wanted the easy to find material, I'd figure anyone can just go look up twitter an instagram feeds. So what source do we use to find the difficult to find stuff?
well, she would obviously very like us to subscribe to her onlyfans and patreon so it is quite understandable she is not very fond of "easy" way to find her paid stuff :)

Token

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 70
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2019, 08:09:35 am »
well, she would obviously very like us to subscribe to her onlyfans and patreon so it is quite understandable she is not very fond of "easy" way to find her paid stuff :)

Can t understand this shitty business. Lot of softcore content only to extort money

sh267

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2019, 02:46:12 pm »

Can t understand this shitty business. Lot of softcore content only to extort money

well I kinda understand it even though I don't like it. either way, I fully understand admins here that they don't want to go against her wishes.

Token

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2019, 08:54:40 am »

well I kinda understand it even though I don't like it. either way, I fully understand admins here that they don't want to go against her wishes.

The Admin are chiefs of forum, not a model . Respect is a thing , be tied to money another.

sh267

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2019, 08:58:06 am »

The Admin are chiefs of forum, not a model . Respect is a thing , be tied to money another.

Look, we can always try to start a thread again and see if we will be shut down again :D

stparker69

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2019, 02:25:16 pm »
That was my goal.

Tzamon

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 38
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2019, 02:51:44 am »
Either way, the last thread for hers was removed at her request by the mods.
Leave it be.

Token

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2019, 04:50:50 pm »
Either way, the last thread for hers was removed at her request by the mods.
Leave it be.

So Veronika Black is here in the forum ?

stparker69

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2019, 06:16:55 pm »
Let's at least discuss what quality of content she has. And what too look forward to in either patrons or onlyfans page. I'm very curious about the videos she has on her onlyfans page. Are they anything like the Revel videos which were great or just short 5 - 10 second videos which I have little interest in.

doggzilla

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2417
  • -Receive: 1421
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2019, 05:54:51 am »
Too bad. Shes one of my favorites.

Maybe one day she will get those 2000cc implants she wanted. Good lord she would absolutely rock a set like that.

Seriously, she would be absolutely mind blowing with larger implants.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 05:56:43 am by doggzilla »

thealmightythor2

• Thank You
  • -Given: 591
  • -Receive: 380
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2019, 04:51:22 am »
Let's at least discuss what quality of content she has. And what too look forward to in either patrons or onlyfans page. I'm very curious about the videos she has on her onlyfans page. Are they anything like the Revel videos which were great or just short 5 - 10 second videos which I have little interest in.

I'm curious about this myself. I followed her patreon for a while. I got pissed off when she started her onlyfans BC it seemed like a way to milk her fans and followers for more money for pretty minimal content that she'd trickle out. Has anyone seen her onlyfans and can report back?  Plus she just kinda stands there. She's sexy as hell no doubt, but doesn't seem to be erotic or into it. Barely ever touches herself- the short revel vid (with the black gloves) was the closest I've seen to her doing anything sexual. I think she should just let it out, she'd be famous in no time.