Author Topic: Which is your favorite photo of Beshine?  (Read 20690 times)

uburey2016

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
Which is your favorite photo of Beshine?
« on: November 09, 2016, 03:28:40 am »
I can't decide which is my favorite photo of Beshine. How about you all?

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
Re: Which is your favorite photo of Beshine?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 01:58:41 pm »
Not really a fan or anything at all, but I like the pics where the top of her boobs fills the entire lower halve of the screen. The extreme close-ups that make you feel you are face to face (or face to boobs).
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 02:37:05 pm »
I don't really like the very closeup pictures as they give a distorted sense of size, they look much bigger than they are, and well, it's not like she's got to compensate for something.
I personally like her everyday kind of thing photos, like doing chores, shopping that kind of stuff. It just gives me the imagination that there's a 'chance' I might walk into her.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 07:01:25 pm »
Yeah, that's what I like about those pics: The distorted image. I don't like her body shape or the way she poses as she struggles and/or fails to keep posture with the weight of her boobs. The close-up makes it completely ridiculous and that's sometimes hot to me. A 3D animated girl could actually have the breastsize Beshines close-ups suggest AND have a better body and prettier face, so I'll always prefer that.

I rather live in fantasy when it comes to sizes like that, because IRL I don't like what I'm seeing tbh.

lolchair1

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 05:43:25 pm »
This one:

Hmmlove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 207
  • -Receive: 636
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2016, 09:42:57 pm »
My fav:

Abutre

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1879
  • -Receive: 619
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2016, 04:13:48 am »
I like all of her topless pictures, can't find one favorite!
On the other hand,  really hate all of this no topless pictures (and movies of course).
A friend is like your bra: give you support and are close of your heart.

“What a terrible era in which idiots govern the blind.”
William Shakespeare

Agent Dee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 111
  • -Receive: 262
  • CLEAVAGE!
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2016, 04:24:26 pm »
I like when she crosses her arms and her huge boobs go way out sideways ;)

AD
8)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 04:32:33 am by Agent Dee »
"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
Chelsea Charms

https://twitter.com/Agent_Dee

lesbianbob

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 33
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2017, 03:28:41 pm »
Before butt implants:

Same pink bikini, Beshine at different sizes:

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 553
  • -Receive: 6079
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2017, 05:51:28 am »
I preferred Beshine when she was less gigantic, because after a certain point the shape became so strange, they don't look like a desirable XXL implant shape anymore.  The pink bikini photo that was just posted above, on the right, from an intermediate stage in her growth, is one of my favorites.  Below is another.

She is the great example of how important is shape and proportion, in turning ideal giant-breasts fantasy into reality.  If anyone else ever expands to that range of extreme volume, perhaps the look will be different depending on many factors.  In her case, I think she should have stopped sooner.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 06:00:47 am by monsieurartois »

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2017, 11:38:58 pm »
lololol, I don't think she needs you to defend her, or any defending for that matter

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 553
  • -Receive: 6079
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2017, 02:33:08 am »
Can we rename this thread? My suggestion:
Why I hate Beshine! Her boob size, her choice of implants, her shape, her photographies, her website because due to selection of scenes in pictures and movies, she should have quit earlier ...

Feel free to add more rants.

Do you think that what I said above is a "rant"?  Why?  Does everything except effusive praise qualify as a rant?

I ask myself why she is so successful in her single model career and a role model for so many woman when I read these threads.

Is she "a role model for so many women"?  Which women are saying they want to have breasts like Beshine?  As for success, yes of course, she is a nice woman with slim body and extreme boobs, a tantalizing fantasy come to life.  I've always been intrigued by her.  But you do see the difference between how people draw 3-D animated fantasy girls and the real-life results of Beshine (and Chelsea Charms), right?

atb31

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 17
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2017, 04:05:59 am »
Can we rename this thread? My suggestion:
Why I hate Beshine! Her boob size, her choice of implants, her shape, her photographies, her website because due to selection of scenes in pictures and movies, she should have quit earlier ...

Feel free to add more rants.

I ask myself why she is so successful in her single model career and a role model for so many woman when I read these threads. It is impossible this are representative voices. Unfortunately most of her fans are silent. I know a few of them. They all gave up long time ago defending her against the rantings. Usually the negative people are the louder one than the positive people. It's like in the politics.
Hello Mr andrat2001
Its not a rant.
You don't have to defend this lady honor,i believe she can take care of her self.

Have a nice day and Kind regards,
Atb31

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2017, 12:00:21 pm »
It's always the same on the boards. The moment someone takes the freedom to point out overuse of ranting, harassment or the like against a model this person becomes subjected target of the same people who did the previous. I would have won any bet after my yesterdays post proofing what I said why actually  many supporters got silence. You're great people. It's so simple to get simple reactions.

@atb31: why do you all the time delete your old posts? Do you not have enough character to stay with what you said earlier in your life? This completely disqualifies you as a discussion member.

It's always the same with fanboys. The moment someone takes the freedom to point out downsides, negatives or the like at a subject this person becomes the target of said fanboys. I would have won any bet on the outcome after the previous critical posts proving what I just said will come true. You're great people. It's so simple to get simple reactions.

@andrat2000: Why do you keep harassing people in a discussion forum who don't share your opinion? I think you might need an intervention mate, because you seem competely unaware of your annoying fanboying. I would advise this: Type in any obscure piece of pop culture history (try Wham! After George Michaels death I'm sure this will work) into the Twitter search bar and see how there are always a handful of people picking a keyboard fight with the masses who are unworthy of discussing the subject at hand. Do it, maybe you'll better realize what you are doing when you see someone going completely apeshit because some people said they didn't like the Happy Days spin-off Joanie loves Chachi. Or at the very least you might find some friends or techniques to be even more annoying.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 12:04:01 pm by Arie »

atb31

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 17
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2017, 12:01:14 pm »
It's always the same on the boards. The moment someone takes the freedom to point out overuse of ranting, harassment or the like against a model this person becomes subjected target of the same people who did the previous. I would have won any bet after my yesterdays post proofing what I said why actually  many supporters got silence. You're great people. It's so simple to get simple reactions.

@atb31: why do you all the time delete your old posts? Do you not have enough character to stay with what you said earlier in your life? This completely disqualifies you as a discussion member.

Good day, thank you for your reply.
My post on this forum are still there, I had removed my profile because I was too busy with various activities IRL.

Kind regards
Atb31

Tags: