Author Topic: Sabrina Sabrok  (Read 762877 times)

Psf_79

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3087
  • -Receive: 715
Re: Sabrina Sabrok
« Reply #180 on: March 22, 2011, 07:28:28 pm »
The first set with her new boobs (still in bandages) is up. There's just one teeny weeny preview pic, but she does look hugenormous! :o :o :o
http://sabrinasabrok.com/sabrinavip_e.php
wish i could join her site lokks like there are many pics there
Word is the quality of her content is, erm, low to put it mildly... Still, who wouldn't want to see a bigger pic of her new huge saline bombs! 8)

promp1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 61
  • -Receive: 68
  • i like em big
« Reply #181 on: March 22, 2011, 07:32:15 pm »
The first set with her new boobs (still in bandages) is up. There's just one teeny weeny preview pic, but she does look hugenormous! :o :o :o
http://sabrinasabrok.com/sabrinavip_e.php
wish i could join her site lokks like there are many pics there
Word is the quality of her content is, erm, low to put it mildly... Still, who wouldn't want to see a bigger pic of her new huge saline bombs! 8)
yes and the pics of her pregnant boobs

double

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1617
  • -Receive: 505
« Reply #182 on: March 22, 2011, 10:35:38 pm »
$50/month?!  Lol.  I've been suckered several times by her (including her $150 special movie of her last set of 'new boobs').  Not falling for that again.

She loves to play with perspective - especially on those tiny thumbnails.

Comrade Claus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 132
  • -Receive: 259
  • Archangel of Beza-Dan
« Reply #183 on: March 23, 2011, 07:31:21 am »
Why doesn't this site simply run a donation fund to pay for the subscription for these sites to acquire the jpgs &.wmvs foar great justice. $50 a month is chump change if a hundred people pitch in 50 cents for example. I wanna see those prego pics dammit!!!
"Disappear unto nothingness"- Cruxis Gatekeeper.

my art is here: http://capnjonas.deviantart.com

milky

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 94
« Reply #184 on: March 23, 2011, 03:49:23 pm »
Why doesn't this site simply run a donation fund to pay for the subscription for these sites to acquire the jpgs &.wmvs foar great justice. $50 a month is chump change if a hundred people pitch in 50 cents for example. I wanna see those prego pics dammit!!!

Why? I wouldn't give this woman a dime for ripping off members. You're being tempted by her BS, I'm not. I'm happy to pay for good content, but won't get taken by someone charging outrageous fees and delivering substandard content. F-her.

Flamer13

• Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 611
« Reply #185 on: March 24, 2011, 05:58:30 pm »
If only i had an access to all her content without paying

Yaiba One

• Thank You
  • -Given: 113
  • -Receive: 281
« Reply #186 on: March 24, 2011, 06:45:20 pm »
If only i had an access to all her content without paying

Well, in a perfect world, that would be awesome... personally I just wanna see a couple of decent sized pictures of this new set to see if it warrants signing up.  Then again $50 is a bit much considering her content quality and random updating (Feb had NO updates).  If she had updating schedule and quality that say Beshine had, I'd drop down $50 in a heartbeat. 

I'm surprised there's no video or news cast of this.  It used to be that there was like a new youtube vid of her every week back in the day.  Now nothing other than her horrible music videos.

promp1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 61
  • -Receive: 68
  • i like em big
« Reply #187 on: March 24, 2011, 06:47:42 pm »
yep her singing is a turn-off for me

Flamer13

• Thank You
« Reply #188 on: March 26, 2011, 01:46:18 pm »
does Anyone have the new video of her new implants?

cobracat

« Reply #189 on: March 27, 2011, 04:06:55 am »
There's barely ever any new pictures of her lol, so I doubt there'd be vids...

timesplitter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 232
  • -Receive: 86
« Reply #190 on: March 27, 2011, 04:21:42 am »
Wow, so much QQ over pron
"I think they're both awesome!"
"Obviously, but if you had to choose between titties or ass, which one?"
"I got what you're sayin'.  It's a hard choice."
"It's the choice in life."
"Well, I mean I guess if I had to choose...historically, I've always considered myself a tit man."

Comrade Claus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 132
  • -Receive: 259
  • Archangel of Beza-Dan
« Reply #191 on: March 27, 2011, 08:46:57 am »

Why? I wouldn't give this woman a dime for ripping off members. You're being tempted by her BS, I'm not. I'm happy to pay for good content, but won't get taken by someone charging outrageous fees and delivering substandard content. F-her.

right, but that single subscription fee, plus download sites would allow us to undermine her attempts to recruit new members. Basically, if the $50 allows us to cost her thousands of dollars a month, to 'discipline' her for ripping off her subscribers, isn't it worth it?
"Disappear unto nothingness"- Cruxis Gatekeeper.

my art is here: http://capnjonas.deviantart.com

Flamer13

• Thank You
« Reply #192 on: March 30, 2011, 02:14:43 pm »
Is there one?  I think it's just pictures at this point.
Pictures/videos i want to know where to find those except from her website because i dont have an account

Lloyd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 94
  • -Receive: 993
« Reply #193 on: March 30, 2011, 10:56:49 pm »

I never understood this philosophy. Someone provides a product and they price it at what they think the market will allow. If they are wrong they won't make money, simple business model.  What I don't understand is when people think they have the right to get that product for free. If you really want it, pay for it, if not don't complain it is too expensive.

I could say the same about an Aston Martin; I really want one but I can't afford it and I think it is priced too high so I will just go steal it from the dealer.

right, but that single subscription fee, plus download sites would allow us to undermine her attempts to recruit new members. Basically, if the $50 allows us to cost her thousands of dollars a month, to 'discipline' her for ripping off her subscribers, isn't it worth it?

Yaiba One

• Thank You
  • -Given: 113
  • -Receive: 281
« Reply #194 on: April 01, 2011, 05:51:15 am »
So.... I had a little extra money from my Tax return I figured I'd join to settle my curiosity.

And.....

biggest. waste. of $50. ever. PERIOD.

The picture sets (there are now 2 of them) are 5 photos each.... all roughly the same pose.  No side views.  Oh and the pictures are 242px × 250px with her fucking site address all over the pic.  Her face is the only thing that's not obscured.  Not kidding.  Also, she's completely covered with a white shirt, so there's no telling if they're falsies or not. I would've rather paid $50 for a copy of The Room. 

Tags: argentine