Author Topic: Shadowmuse Blown  (Read 121893 times)

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 139
    • Shadowmuse Blown "Revenge"
Re: Shadowmuse Blown
« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2018, 03:33:58 pm »
I've updated "Possessions" at my free blog. 

Simon takes Tara to his nightclub where he begins to learn something of Kal's true nature, once he has Tara away from him.  In the meantime, Tara performs on stage with Salina Expansion.  Both girls expand to the audience's delight.

Come read "Possessions", Chapter 3, part 3

for me, Saline is still the hottest character of your story's ;)

Thanks!  She IS intriguing, isn't she?

I found an alternate version to my last chapter of "Revenge", that I'd forgotten that I'd written, where Tory's parents meet her after not seeing their daughter since she was 1600ccs.  Now at 10,000ccs, Tory is rather trepidatious about seeing them.  Join the "Revenge" blog and find out how it goes in this alternate version.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee brings months of Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  To join, go to my free blog:
Shadowmuse Blown's Blog and, in the right-hand column, find the instructions on how to subscribe to my "Revenge" blog.

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #121 on: October 13, 2018, 01:38:21 pm »
Finally got a chance to update "Possessions" again at my regular, free blog.

Read about Tara's fun and expansion in Chapter 3, part 4
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee brings months of Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  To join, go to my free blog:
Shadowmuse Blown's Blog and, in the right-hand column, find the instructions on how to subscribe to my "Revenge" blog.

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2018, 03:12:13 am »
Wow.  Been a while.

I've finally posted Chapter 12 on my "Revenge" blog.  It's not a long chapter, but it's a start...

Thanks to all those who wished me well during my ordeal.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #123 on: December 26, 2018, 11:58:38 pm »
Chapter 13 has been posted on my Revenge Blog

A few months back, Tory & Ken had been visiting the Guggenheim Museum on Manhattan's upper East Side, when they had gained access to a room where the modern, sexual artist, Alice DeGroat had had her art work half-way set up for an installation.  While there, Tory had had Ken cum all over several of Ms. DeGroat's canvases.  Now, both Tory and Ken are going to meet the extroverted buxom artist and have some fun with her.
~Shadowmuse Blown

bigmac

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 371
  • -Receive: 363
« Reply #124 on: December 27, 2018, 04:59:49 am »
Chapter 13 has been posted on my Revenge Blog

A few months back, Tory & Ken had been visiting the Guggenheim Museum on Manhattan's upper East Side, when they had gained access to a room where the modern, sexual artist, Alice DeGroat had had her art work half-way set up for an installation.  While there, Tory had had Ken cum all over several of Ms. DeGroat's canvases.  Now, both Tory and Ken are going to meet the extroverted buxom artist and have some fun with her.

Can’t seem to log in to my access - paid the one off fee earlier in the year - can you help.  Mac

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #125 on: January 31, 2019, 01:50:49 am »
Can’t seem to log in to my access - paid the one off fee earlier in the year - can you help.  Mac

Hi Mac,

Sorry about your access problem.  I see you posted this back in December, right after my last update.  Are you still having problems?  I don't know your email and name that you signed up with.  Email me at Shadowmuse-blown@Outlook.com and tell me those things if you're still having a problems (or, let me know if you already have contacted me with another name). 

~Cris
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #126 on: January 31, 2019, 01:52:53 am »
"Revenge", Chapter 13, Part 2 has been posted on my "Revenge" blog.

Today, we have the second half of Tory and Ken's visit to artist Alice DeGroat, whose 12,000cc implants are even bigger than Tory's, and who wants to have a cum-bath from Ken for art's sake.  How will Tory's jealousy hold up with such a sexually formidable friend tempting Tory's boyfriend?

~Cris
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #127 on: February 13, 2019, 10:46:15 am »
Oh my, it seems like forever since I posted anything on my free blog.  Between putting a new system in at work, battling prostate cancer and writing "Revenge", I guess it's not too surprising I let the free blog slip.   

Please check out the first of two parts of "Experiment 1", a scene that may eventually find its way into a story--possibly "Possessions", but don't hold your breath.  In the meantime, just enjoy this self-standing scene. 

~Cris
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #128 on: March 08, 2019, 05:24:01 am »
Posted on my blog "Revenge" blog:

It's September and Ken & Tory make a weekend retreat at Ken's upstate home.  There, they both have a surprise for the other...
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 03:49:39 pm by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #129 on: April 09, 2019, 12:37:55 am »
I've posted a little teaser "Introduction" to a new story in my "Possessions" series on my free blog.  Kal is at it again. 

Take a peak.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 03:35:23 am by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #130 on: April 10, 2019, 03:34:44 am »
I've posted the first part of "POSSESSIONS: Book 3, Xifeng" on my free blog. 

Kal has apparently met a gorgeous Asian beauty, and has spent millions to create a clone of her with which he can expand as big as he desires...
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #131 on: May 04, 2019, 04:32:25 pm »
Just posted, on my "Revenge" Blog:

Tory has felt badly about teasing Jason, the 18-year-old goundskeeper, and making him cum in his pants when he had helped her into the carraige last chapter. So, when Ken leaves his vacation home to head back to Manhattan after the weekend, Tory stays behind to "make it up" to Jason. It's a day he'll never forget.

Visit my regular blog to see how to sign up for my "Revenge" blog.  The link's been fixed in my signature.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #132 on: May 15, 2019, 03:29:42 am »
Part 2 of "POSSESSIONS: Book 3, Xifeng" has been posted on my regular, free, blog.

Xifeng had awoken, flat-chested, told that she had some strange virus.  Now, any time she becomes aroused, her breasts swell.  In a single day, her chest winds up swelling thousands of CCs!  But she doesn't want to stop...
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #133 on: June 19, 2019, 01:08:39 am »
Just posted a new segment on my "Revenge" blog: Part 1 of "A Christmas Interlude".  This was originally posted on my old site back in 2014 around the Holidays.  Dang! How time flies!

Let me just say that there is a Christmas present in this chapter (not this part, but one coming up), for those of you who are restless with 10,000ccs).

~Cris
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #134 on: July 15, 2019, 04:17:03 pm »
Just posted the next installment to the new "POSSESSIONS" story about Xifeng on my free blog.  She continues to grow and grow...  :D
~Shadowmuse Blown

Tags: