Author Topic: Shadowmuse Blown  (Read 121856 times)

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 139
    • Shadowmuse Blown "Revenge"
Re: Shadowmuse Blown
« Reply #90 on: December 09, 2017, 12:29:25 pm »
Hey Shadowmuse Blown, how big Tory will be? Any plans?

Good question, jen!

Yeah, Tory's got BIG plans!   ;D

At the point that I've posted on the Revenge Blog, Tory is up to 10,000ccs.  At this point, she no longer needs prodding from Ken, she is now determined to get ever bigger and BIGGER.  She wants to go past the point of immobility and beyond.  Her current set of implants could take her to 80,000ccs in their maximum overfilled state, but will she actually get that big?  Or, perhaps she'll find some way of getting even larger implants, (extremely dangerous surgery, indeed) so that she could get even bigger.  Her objective is to never stop expanding, as she now wants to keep Ken's full thoughts on her all the time, no matter where she is.  She wants him to be in a hyper state of arousal all the time, thinking of no one else except her.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee brings months of Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  To join, go to my free blog:
Shadowmuse Blown's Blog and, in the right-hand column, find the instructions on how to subscribe to my "Revenge" blog.

tor83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 72
  • -Receive: 81
« Reply #91 on: December 10, 2017, 07:24:22 pm »
That's too much for me

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2017, 11:48:58 pm »
That's too much for me

If 10,000ccs+ is too big for you, then, yeah, this story is not for you.  :)
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee brings months of Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  To join, go to my free blog:
Shadowmuse Blown's Blog and, in the right-hand column, find the instructions on how to subscribe to my "Revenge" blog.

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2017, 03:24:44 am »
"Revenge", chapter 4, has been posted to my regular, free blog.  Tory is passed a J-cup does not want to get any bigger, but Ken just pumps her larger and larger.  Stop by and take a look!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #94 on: January 01, 2018, 09:11:16 am »
"Revenge", Chapter 7, Part 2 has been posted to my Revenge blog. 

It's not a long segment, but I figured it was better to get something posted soon in the new year, and get the ball rolling again, rather than make everyone wait for me to edit a longer segment.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2018, 06:32:06 pm »
"Revenge", Chapter 5, has been posted to my regular blog.

Read how Tory expands her way up through the alphabet of cupsizes!  ;D
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #96 on: January 13, 2018, 08:14:03 am »
The third part of Chapter 7 has been posted on my Revenge Blog.  Once again, it's not a long post, but, hopefully, I'll be able to make the next post a little longer.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #97 on: February 01, 2018, 01:09:27 am »
A short update today for my regular blog: "Revenge", Chapter 6, Part 1 has been posted. 

Tory get's pumped larger than an R-cup.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2018, 09:56:54 am »
It's hard to believe that almost two weeks has gone by since my father passed away.  Thanks to those of you who sent along your condolences: it's really appreciated.

This week's post of part 1 of Chapter 8 on my "Revenge" Blog, has Tory making her first foray into the world after getting pumped to 10,000ccs.  I'm trying to take into account the massive weight she now has to carry around, which would be 44 pounds of saline, altogether.  Let me know what you think.
~Shadowmuse Blown

deux_anges

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2133
  • -Receive: 366
  • Admiring the female form
« Reply #99 on: February 03, 2018, 01:41:19 pm »
It's hard to believe that almost two weeks has gone by since my father passed away.  Thanks to those of you who sent along your condolences: it's really appreciated.

This is news to me. Sorry to hear of your loss.

DA

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2018, 11:29:27 pm »
Thanks, DA.  Always appeciated.

I had posted a small notice on the splash pages of my two blogs about his passing, something relatively easy to miss.  The world has lost a great piano-man.  Sure hope he's able to play jazz in heaven  :) :-[
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #101 on: February 19, 2018, 11:21:56 pm »
"Revenge", Chapter 8, Part 2, has just been posted on my "Revenge" Blog.

Tory's returned from her first trip into the outside world at 10K, and is getting ready to go to dinner.  But first, she has to post some pix on her website at her new size.
Wait... is that someone in her chatroom?

I've also updated my regular blog with one more installment of "Revenge", that's available for anyone to read, where Tory gets pumped once again.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 12:09:09 am by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #102 on: March 18, 2018, 10:03:09 am »
I've just posted "Possessions", Chapter 1, 2nd-Half on my regular blog.  The first part was posted back in August.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #103 on: March 31, 2018, 06:50:07 am »
Back at my "Revenge" Blog, a Second Draft has been posted of Chapter 8, Part 3, which now includes a scene of Tory getting out of Ken's Bugatti, with her 10,000cc balloons.  Thanks to ROM for the suggestion!  An additional scene was added to the restaurant scene, where Tory is seen by an 18 year old out for a birthday dinner with his parents.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #104 on: April 08, 2018, 07:04:37 am »
Just posted "Possessions", Chapter 2, First Half, on my regular, free blog.  This story is a lot darker than my usual fare, and there is a scene where Tara thinks back upon the scene in the last chapter where her breasts are pumped so large that they explode.  I like to mention this, because there are a lot of readers who don't care to read breast explosion scenes.  In the meantime, Kal is pumping Tara up again: even BIGGER.
 MUCH BIGGER!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Tags: