Author Topic: Shadowmuse Blown  (Read 121864 times)

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 139
    • Shadowmuse Blown "Revenge"
Re: Shadowmuse Blown
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2017, 09:22:59 am »
Hey man it's your story and we understand that you want to write it your way. In my personal opinion Tory would look 10 times better with some small butt implants (small as in not nearly as big as her boobs >.<). Anyway, loving the story so far and hoping for a next chapter soon! :D

Hey, I appreciate the feedback!  Thanks so much for the kind words!  :)
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee brings months of Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  To join, go to my free blog:
Shadowmuse Blown's Blog and, in the right-hand column, find the instructions on how to subscribe to my "Revenge" blog.

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2017, 08:01:09 am »
While I'm on vacation, I posted an entry from my old blog: Chapter 1 of "Possessions"
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee brings months of Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  To join, go to my free blog:
Shadowmuse Blown's Blog and, in the right-hand column, find the instructions on how to subscribe to my "Revenge" blog.

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2017, 03:27:45 am »
It's been a long wait, but I've finally finished & posted Chapter 13 of "ENCOUNTER" at my blog.

This is the last chapter of this story.  Hope you like it.
~Shadowmuse Blown

misterhermit

• Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2017, 03:34:04 am »
Love the story.  I can tell a lot of hard work went into it and its great to see how it ended.
Thx
:)

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2017, 05:09:16 am »
Love the story.  I can tell a lot of hard work went into it and its great to see how it ended.
Thx
:)

So glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for the kind words.
: )
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2017, 05:10:14 am »
The first part of "Revenge", chapter 6 has been posted on my Revenge blog.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2017, 06:26:39 am »
The next part of chapter 6 from "Revenge" has been posted. 

This will be the last segment that's posted for free on the blog before it goes private for a fee...
~Shadowmuse Blown

poopfactory

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2017, 07:20:23 pm »
Excellent entry as always, Shadow

Love all the amazing hot dialogue between Tori and her man about pumping her boobs bigger, and also love the inner conflict Tori continues to have with changing her self to please another. Super hot.

Looking forward to more and more chapters and I will gladly pay a fee for access.

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2017, 11:19:39 pm »
Well, by the end of this weekend, my "Revenge" Blog should be subscription only and, hopefully, the next installment of "Revenge" will be posted there.  Please see either my regular or Revenge blog for instructions on paying a one-time fee to gain access to the rest of "Revenge".  I will, also, post the first few chapters of Revenge that are already available on my regular blog.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2017, 07:24:40 pm »
Sorry, but I'm lagging behind a bit. New goal is to post the next segment of Revenge before the end of the week.  Maybe tonight!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2017, 05:46:55 am »
My "Revenge" Blog is now subscription-only. 

The first version of Chapter 7 has been posted.  Back in 2014, I had accidentally written two versions of the same scene, so I will post these, one after the other, and with your feedback, meld the two scenes into one.

Your subscription of $26 is one-time, and good for the life of the blog.  You get to partake in the creation process of Tory's breast expansion story, or you can just sit back and read each post.  Either way, there will be months of reading ahead, as "Revenge" will be a true novel, and quite detailed.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2017, 01:14:56 am »
I've just posted the second version of Chapter 7 on the "Revenge" Blog.  The scene is basically the same: Tory waking up that first night after she's been blown to 10,000ccs, and how she first reacts to doing everyday things like sitting up and seeing herself in the mirror.  Compare the two versions of chapter 7 and let me know what you like in each.

On my regular blog, I've posted chapter 2 of "Revenge" for those who never got a chance to read it on the Revenge Blog (which is now subscription-only).
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2017, 04:54:37 am »
I've just posted chapter 3 of "Revenge" on my regular blog for those who never got a chance to read it on the Revenge Blog.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #88 on: December 07, 2017, 04:44:49 am »
The combined version of Chapter 7 (2nd draft), has been posted on my Revenge Blog.  Please note, that the Revenge Blog is accessable only to paid subscribers. 

To learn how to subscribe, visit my regular blog.
~Shadowmuse Blown

jen

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #89 on: December 07, 2017, 12:42:03 pm »
Hey Shadowmuse Blown, how big Tory will be? Any plans?

Tags: