Author Topic: Reliable Web sites to donwload video clips of enhanced breasts  (Read 7916 times)

uburey

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 40
I have run into some unpleasant surprises when downloading videos from certain sites: i.e. downloading viruses or malware difficult to detect and delete. So, there i my query: Are there any reliable Web sites to donwload video clips of enhanced breasts? I consider XHamster reliable. Any others? Much appreciated!

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
Re: Reliable Web sites to donwload video clips of enhanced breasts
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 03:41:00 pm »
Look at it this way:

Video hosting is expensive, especially high quality hosting. xHamster and other free tube sites are... free?! Where do you think they'll get the money from?
Producers of Malware actually pay such video sites a small amount per infected machine, because this allows them to advertise all kinds of crap, or even randsom their machine to get rid of it. There's ofcourse a very small chance that people actually pay for such nonsense, but if you have a million views, that very small percentage actually gets a large number.
This is the business plan of most of those sites, as easy as that, because regular advertising in the adult industry hardly makes a penny, and certainly won't cover for the hosting expenses.

If you take paysites for example, they don't need to deal with this at all, they get paid per download, and hosting fees are already calculated in the price. There's absolutely no reason for them to include malware. In fact, that would hurt their name.

So, if you want quality: go for paid sites.
Don't expect free sites to just give away free videos for nothing, that's a very bad business model and they'll be bankrupt within a day.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

uburey

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 40
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 06:48:03 pm »
Thank you. I perfectly see your points.

HUGEisElegant

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1676
  • -Receive: 772
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 12:00:51 pm »
Look at it this way:

Video hosting is expensive, especially high quality hosting. xHamster and other free tube sites are... free?! Where do you think they'll get the money from?
Producers of Malware actually pay such video sites a small amount per infected machine, because this allows them to advertise all kinds of crap, or even randsom their machine to get rid of it. There's ofcourse a very small chance that people actually pay for such nonsense, but if you have a million views, that very small percentage actually gets a large number.
This is the business plan of most of those sites, as easy as that, because regular advertising in the adult industry hardly makes a penny, and certainly won't cover for the hosting expenses.

If you take paysites for example, they don't need to deal with this at all, they get paid per download, and hosting fees are already calculated in the price. There's absolutely no reason for them to include malware. In fact, that would hurt their name.

So, if you want quality: go for paid sites.
Don't expect free sites to just give away free videos for nothing, that's a very bad business model and they'll be bankrupt within a day.

A little late to the party in this thread, but good to know! Thanks for the post. Cheers. :)
Perfection is what you make of it. For me, "perfect" is inclusive and all-encompassing, but the sky's the limit. ;)

TheFan

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 421
  • -Receive: 518
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 01:41:37 pm »
I hate to disagree somehow with the above, but since this thread is from a year ago and no one but you has given some comment, I won't give you are anybody the details on why I disagree unless they're really interested. I've been visiting the kind of sites mentioned above on a somewhat regular base for some 15 years know and never ever had malware do any harm on my PC/OS. It's all about some good protection, along with the use of good browsers and their extensions and some simple above average computer knowledge.

The idea that everything is full of malware because it's free is not entirely correct, it's more like how vulnarable am I. So in general however one can safely say that those sites are off limits for the average PC nerd, and certainly when one starts to click on links on the sites like the above mentioned (xHamster etc...). I mean when you start digging deeper into the mud and filth.  ;D 
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 01:44:38 pm by TheFan »
Links usually stay for ~ 1 month only

Tags: