Author Topic: Wife's 1400cc upgrade - what to expect with swelling, D&F?  (Read 2848 times)

GoldfishKing

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 11
Wife's 1400cc upgrade - what to expect with swelling, D&F?
« on: April 19, 2021, 06:58:03 pm »
So three weeks ago my wife had 1400cc Saline Mod+ put in, over the muscle. She loves the size and look (not crazy about the added pressure/weight, but that'll eventually go away) but she's concerned about how much they'll shrink back down once the swelling has cleared up, and if there will be any significant shape change. I know that overs don't really drop and fluff, but there will be some loosening of tissue.

Anyone here or their significant others have similar implants/size that can comment about what she should expect?

bigmac

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 371
  • -Receive: 363
Re: Wife's 1400cc upgrade - what to expect with swelling, D&F?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 03:41:36 pm »
So three weeks ago my wife had 1400cc Saline Mod+ put in, over the muscle. She loves the size and look (not crazy about the added pressure/weight, but that'll eventually go away) but she's concerned about how much they'll shrink back down once the swelling has cleared up, and if there will be any significant shape change. I know that overs don't really drop and fluff, but there will be some loosening of tissue.

Anyone here or their significant others have similar implants/size that can comment about what she should expect?

First - congratulations to you both!  1400cc is a good size depending on her frame size.

My wife had 1450cc saline over the muscle they do drop as they relax.  There’s really no fixed amount of swelling - it so depends on the individual. 

Enjoy.

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 375
Re: Wife's 1400cc upgrade - what to expect with swelling, D&F?
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 01:24:35 am »
I am much smaller than both of your wives, but as someone who has over the muscle, I found that they didn't hold the "extreme fake" look I was hoping to have, so I'm going to move to under the muscle, as time has made them sag more than I like, which I've read and spoke to surgeons and other women about being an issue. That's my only two cents about the loosening of tissue.

Tags: