Author Topic: Becoming_*WOMAN* (Fake lips, boobs, ass, schoolgirl, transformation)  (Read 240826 times)

3spnluk

• Thank You
  • -Given: 200
  • -Receive: 1497
Re: Becoming_*WOMAN* (Fake lips, boobs, ass, schoolgirl, transformation)
« Reply #210 on: April 03, 2016, 02:48:52 pm »
Great story. Have you stopped writing or is there coming more? :)

johnd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 776
  • -Receive: 928
« Reply #211 on: April 05, 2016, 06:59:49 am »
Great story. Have you stopped writing or is there coming more? :)

I'm hoping to write more but haven't found the time in at least 2 -3 months. I've got some good ideas floating around in my head though and eager to put them down to paper, so hopefully I'll get a chance soon!
My TPB story: Becoming_*WOMAN* - The transformation of a plain girl, into perfect plastic sexual doll.

Pics of perfect fuck dolls: My Tumblr

PlastiFan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 20
« Reply #212 on: April 17, 2016, 01:30:46 am »
A couple unfinished threads I'd love to see you address:

In Ch 15: Eric and Reggie are losing their minds (and other things) spying on Angelina and Cindy by the pool, despite their relation to Eric. The 2 boys are never mentioned again. As a follow-up, they could be caught in the act on another occasion and the result is a 4-way.

In Ch 27, Dr Mitchell introduces Angelina to Lydia as "the first patient for your program", but Lydia gets no further mention. More on this program in action -- teaching how to dress, walk, talk, tease, and more, with plenty of "classroom" practice -- would be terrific.

Great stuff; I'm eagerly awaiting more.

johnd

• Thank You
« Reply #213 on: April 26, 2016, 08:33:48 pm »
A couple unfinished threads I'd love to see you address:

In Ch 15: Eric and Reggie are losing their minds (and other things) spying on Angelina and Cindy by the pool, despite their relation to Eric. The 2 boys are never mentioned again. As a follow-up, they could be caught in the act on another occasion and the result is a 4-way.

In Ch 27, Dr Mitchell introduces Angelina to Lydia as "the first patient for your program", but Lydia gets no further mention. More on this program in action -- teaching how to dress, walk, talk, tease, and more, with plenty of "classroom" practice -- would be terrific.

Great stuff; I'm eagerly awaiting more.

Thanks for the feedback Plastifan! I love hearing comments like this.

In regards to your questions,

The Chapter 15 thread is one I plan to address. I actually wrote a couple of paragraphs about this recently, but it's far from finished and probably needs to wait a bit in the storyline anyway. It was just something I thought of and wanted to jot down, so it's not something I forgot. I find that particular subject very hot so I won't forget it!

The Chapter 27 thread is one I haven't had a chance to delve into much yet. However there is a chapter (the one with Mindy at the car dealership) that is directly related. In fact it's her first 'homework' assignment from fuckdoll school. There will definitely be some future classroom chapters, with plenty of practicing. ;)

Sorry I can't write much lately, just life is crazy. I still want to write more and am hoping for a chunk of time at some point to push out a bunch of chapters to get the story closer to a finish.

My TPB story: Becoming_*WOMAN* - The transformation of a plain girl, into perfect plastic sexual doll.

bob10

• Thank You
  • -Given: 46
  • -Receive: 46
    • my stories
« Reply #214 on: December 30, 2016, 04:14:07 pm »
really love your story, thank you for this. Too bad you can't write more
my stories are here : chyoa.com/user/bob10

affagoo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 81
« Reply #215 on: May 02, 2017, 07:00:19 am »
Great Stuff !!! Hope you have time to write some more !!

powaqqatsi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 189
« Reply #216 on: May 02, 2017, 03:19:20 pm »
Just wanted to jump in and say that I love this story as well.  Truly one of the classics.  I hope more can come of it since you've really created a perfect BE EU (expanded universe).  Since time is an issue for you, would you consider the idea of letting other authors tell side stories or continue with your guidance?  I'm super busy too, so I'm not volunteering.  But it would be a shame to let this fall apart since you do seem to have a vision.

johnd

• Thank You
« Reply #217 on: May 17, 2017, 05:30:47 pm »
Just wanted to jump in and say that I love this story as well.  Truly one of the classics.  I hope more can come of it since you've really created a perfect BE EU (expanded universe).  Since time is an issue for you, would you consider the idea of letting other authors tell side stories or continue with your guidance?  I'm super busy too, so I'm not volunteering.  But it would be a shame to let this fall apart since you do seem to have a vision.

Hey, thanks for taking the time to let me know! I've got more content written but just haven't had the chance to clean it up and get it posted. I'm not sure how I feel about someone taking over the story so to speak, but if someone wanted to make a spin off I'd be happy to discuss with them.

I'll make an effort to get another chapter or two posted in the near future, it's really been a long time since I added anything and I'm sorry about that!

bob10

• Thank You
  • -Given: 46
  • -Receive: 46
    • my stories
« Reply #218 on: June 03, 2018, 02:06:26 pm »
Hey, it's been more than a year since the last chapter, do you plan to continue it or to write something else? You're really talented.
my stories are here : chyoa.com/user/bob10

kirk218899

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 158
« Reply #219 on: February 04, 2019, 10:40:16 pm »
excellent

donovan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #220 on: October 10, 2019, 11:42:34 pm »
I'd love to hear more of this story.  Especially about this Mindy character.  It'd be amazing to see her get her revenge.  It seems to me that she might be even badder than the rest of the girls, deep down inside.

Great job.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #221 on: December 10, 2019, 10:28:13 pm »
I wish this story had been continued. It’s great!
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

powaqqatsi

• Thank You
« Reply #222 on: December 15, 2019, 07:24:56 pm »
I just wish we'd get the ok for someone else to take over.  Maybe hand over the notes to that person.  Or if someone is bold enough to just do an unofficial continuation.  This is such a great start and great concept with rich characters.  It seems likely that the original author won't be able to get to it at this point.

Mictian

• Thank You
  • -Given: 202
  • -Receive: 75
« Reply #223 on: January 12, 2020, 10:22:14 am »
Hello there.

I have made me some work and Copy - Paste all Chapters to one PDF together.

I also have asked Johnd if its ok i post the Downloadlink here and he said yes.

So thanks Johnd for your Work.

Here is the Mega Link.

https://mega.nz/#!ubJQDQpZ!TFURjx8jMAE5trr83I7ZWm_6hHMP9loSiIegt68loas

Enjoy!
What whould the World be without Silicone?

powaqqatsi

• Thank You
« Reply #224 on: January 20, 2021, 08:49:25 am »
It's been over 5 years.  This is too good of a narrative world to not continue but I think it's fair to assume that johnd will not continue it.  My two cents: fair game to continue it for him at this point.

Tags: