Author Topic: Yuuri Himeno / Miho Ichiki / Anna Okina / Iwashita Momoka / Azumi Nakama  (Read 1281705 times)

DonnyDumont

• Thank You
  • -Given: 423
  • -Receive: 1055
Is it just me or did she get dental work? Her teeth look much better...she sorta had the buckteeth thing previously.

I noticed her new teeth as well, but I figured someone had mentioned it already so I didn't bother. Bad teeth formation and unusual smiles are considered beautiful in Japan, but it's just a turnoff for me.

schenker110

• Thank You
  • -Given: 47
  • -Receive: 8
what are the names of the movies that she is in?

hernandez2641

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 50
the code is SOE-762
everyday im shufflin for this movie..
and everyday im found no dowload link..
 >:( >:(

caldc01

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 53
Bad teeth an unusaual smiles are considered beauitful in Japan? WTF? The japs have some weird likes an dislikes. Like slurping when kissing or sucking. So digusting. Makin' the noise of slurping up the last of a milk shake when suckin' dick or eatin pussy. Even kissing. Grosses me out. I have to turn down the volume with Jap vids. Big hairy bushes an screamin' an witherin' round like they are in total pain from some 3" skinny jap dick. WTF again? I could see it if some huge pole was slammin' them. Only thing I can figure is they are screamin' as they are close to coming but just can't from the pencil dick tryin' to fuck 'em

bishopgee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1037
  • -Receive: 628
sorry just wanted to help

jyurokugo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 169
  • -Receive: 41
Bad teeth an unusaual smiles are considered beauitful in Japan? WTF? The japs have some weird likes an dislikes.
y

not true anyway dont worry about it.

allsac

• Thank You
  • -Given: 336
  • -Receive: 114
Thats alright bishopgee.  It just that it's not even a movie.  I don't understand what it is.  Over a gig d/l and it's not even another movie.  So I hope people don't d/l it.

ralfgard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 9
?

The DVD will be released on April 20, and not a day sooner.

the code is SOE-762
everyday im shufflin for this movie..
and everyday im found no dowload link..
 >:( >:(

Iluvboobs

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28459
  • -Receive: 171294
  • Boobs Beer Metal

Stay Thirsty My Friends

toreman

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 57
Doesn't that clip say april 14th???

lovesplastic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Bad teeth an unusaual smiles are considered beauitful in Japan? WTF? The japs have some weird likes an dislikes.
y

Your comment is very dismissive. It is also not well informed. Because actually it is sort of true. A tooth that is wildly crooked or sticks out at funny angles when a girl smiles is widely considered cute and desirable in Japan, and cosmetic dentists will fuck your teeth up for you to get that look if you want it. If you don't believe me Google the word yaeba.

Edit: Random comment for my first post, but such is life.

MiamiMike

• Thank You
  • -Given: 423
  • -Receive: 1554

jyurokugo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 169
  • -Receive: 41
y

Your comment is very dismissive. It is also not well informed. Because actually it is sort of true. A tooth that is wildly crooked or sticks out at funny angles when a girl smiles is widely considered cute and desirable in Japan, and cosmetic dentists will fuck your teeth up for you to get that look if you want it. If you don't believe me Google the word yaeba.

Edit: Random comment for my first post, but such is life.

Sorry to offend but its simply not true.
I have lived in Tokyo for five years, been in and out of here for almost twenty, and know the entertainment and modeling industry. Just because foreign media wants to make another "those wacky japanese" story doesn't make it true.

You should see some of the crazy stuff that gets printed about foreigners (・・;)

john0766

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
torrent is posted on www.akiba-online.com in the jav torrents. enjoy guys 8)

toreman

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 57
Thx alot guys. My computer is crying for these files, but the torrent from akiba has no seeders. So I guess it's a little bit early yet.
Can't wait to get it though  8)

Tags: japanese