Author Topic: My wife’s bimbo journey  (Read 43757 times)

bmorganj

• Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 79
Re: My wife’s bimbo journey
« Reply #120 on: November 26, 2023, 07:29:40 am »
Typically girls require 2 bbls to get desired results. Some docs will go beyond 1000 cc, but from what I understand that's typically not done in the United States. If I remember correctly there are laws that prohibit the pounds of fat removed for a single operation and supposed anything over 1000cc will not attach or has a very low chance of attaching.

Just some info after going through a bbl with my wife.

baynardwow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 635
« Reply #121 on: November 26, 2023, 05:42:26 pm »
Thanks for the input. Admittedly, I’ve done very little research on BBLs, but I do know I want her to get one. Apparently, she might need two. But there are several procedures on the wish list that will have to rank higher - one thing I really want her to get, but there are a couple she really wants to get, and I don’t want to be a greedy piglet, she should get *some* of her wishes before I get ALL of mine.

The Author

• Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 73
« Reply #122 on: November 26, 2023, 11:33:13 pm »
So last night we *finally* got around to taking a pic to update my phone wallpaper. The one below isn't the one I'm using for my wallpaper, lol, but it's probably the best one from the shoot. Lot of talk lately about all the procedures we want to get her. It's becoming more and more common for either her or I to make comments about her getting a BBL on down the line. I have my doubts about whether or not she can even put on enough weight for the doc to give her a big, fat ass, but by God, we're going to try. She every now and then bemoans how soft and squeezy she's getting. (She's had a rock hard body the majority of her life.) I tell her to just stick to the plan, we're following a strategy here.

You're one lucky man!

bmorganj

• Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 79
« Reply #123 on: November 27, 2023, 06:39:37 am »
Thanks for the input. Admittedly, I’ve done very little research on BBLs, but I do know I want her to get one. Apparently, she might need two. But there are several procedures on the wish list that will have to rank higher - one thing I really want her to get, but there are a couple she really wants to get, and I don’t want to be a greedy piglet, she should get *some* of her wishes before I get ALL of mine.

No problem. Supercharged BBLs seems to become the happy medium where you can gain the most dramatic results in one operation. From what I've seen girls get 1200-1600ccs of fat  in addition to 300-500cc implants.

So that's ~2 inches of gain from fat and another ~2-4 inches gained from the implants. My guess is that the implants are for projection and the fat is to give a smooth transition to the hips and provide a natural blend when moving around and bending over.

See curvy_chloe00 as an example.

1234ggg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 46
  • -Receive: 9
« Reply #124 on: November 29, 2023, 12:36:11 am »
This whole story is like a day dream.

Vlad-Shark

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 401
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2023, 03:24:08 am »
But there are several procedures on the wish list that will have to rank higher - one thing I really want her to get, but there are a couple she really wants to get, and I don’t want to be a greedy piglet, she should get *some* of her wishes before I get ALL of mine.

What are the other procedures on the wish list?

audi2810

• Thank You
  • -Given: 152
  • -Receive: 65
« Reply #126 on: November 29, 2023, 04:33:40 pm »
I literally dunked my fingers in my coffee and not my snack bowl reading this thread… so good! Living vicariously through this thread as my current SO is not game unfortunately.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #127 on: December 11, 2023, 03:28:39 pm »
Face stuff. She wants a doll-like face.

We did the flashlight boob trick the other night. She hadn't ever heard of it and was shocked to see it. We had a ton of fun playing with our glow-in-the-dark toys.

Wendy Whoppers Loyalist

• Thank You
  • -Given: 164
  • -Receive: 324
  • Wendy was the greatest.
« Reply #128 on: December 11, 2023, 06:05:28 pm »
Wow, just discovered this thread. It's rather mind blowing.
Plastic Bimbos just make life so much better.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #129 on: December 11, 2023, 08:28:49 pm »
Good! Your signature, “Plastic Bimbos just make life so much better” is 100% spot on. I’ve lived life where me and my spouse lived “naturally”. We were fat and gross. Now we’re all-in on fitness and bimbofication. Sexual enjoyment is up 1000%, self image is up 1000%, and we’re so far past looking back, we can barely even remember life before all this. Never knew life could be this good.

Wendy Whoppers Loyalist

• Thank You
  • -Given: 164
  • -Receive: 324
  • Wendy was the greatest.
« Reply #130 on: December 11, 2023, 08:48:38 pm »
Good! Your signature, “Plastic Bimbos just make life so much better” is 100% spot on. I’ve lived life where me and my spouse lived “naturally”. We were fat and gross. Now we’re all-in on fitness and bimbofication. Sexual enjoyment is up 1000%, self image is up 1000%, and we’re so far past looking back, we can barely even remember life before all this. Never knew life could be this good.

That's amazing for you guys, I'd lie if I said I wasn't jealous of your new life lmao.

At first when reading parts of this thread earlier today, I thought "This can't be a real story, it's def too good to be true. He has to be making all of this up". Then, as I kept on reading it became rather clear that it's actually a true real life story.

That's what blew my mind tbh.
Plastic Bimbos just make life so much better.

The Author

• Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 73
« Reply #131 on: December 11, 2023, 10:50:05 pm »
Face stuff. She wants a doll-like face.

We did the flashlight boob trick the other night. She hadn't ever heard of it and was shocked to see it. We had a ton of fun playing with our glow-in-the-dark toys.

Just perfect. You've got a dream woman there. I'm going to be following your journey with great excitement!

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #132 on: December 12, 2023, 01:54:13 am »
At first when reading parts of this thread earlier today, I thought "This can't be a real story, it's def too good to be true. He has to be making all of this up". Then, as I kept on reading it became rather clear that it's actually a true real life story.
I know precisely what you mean and remember the exact moment in time when I realized it was actually happening. We’d been discussing an augmentation from spring of 2015 til spring of 2018 when we finished having our kids and decided to go for a consultation. She had only recently finished breastfeeding, and our research told us she wouldn’t be ready for an augmentation for another few months. Then we went in for the consultation and the doc asked us when we wanted to do the surgery. We kind of looked at each other and then said, “When do you suggest?” Then he goes, “How’s next week look for you?” At *that* moment, I finally believed - it was all real. This was happening. My wife was getting fake tits. And my life has never been the same.

dnver918

• Thank You
  • -Given: 666
  • -Receive: 996
« Reply #133 on: December 12, 2023, 05:52:37 am »
What prompted her to take the leap to XL implants?  My wife has had two boob jobs: first 435cc and second 700cc.  I’d love to see her follow a similar path and jump to 1000+ but it hasn’t been something we have discussed.  Curious how that process developed for you and your lovely wife

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #134 on: December 12, 2023, 05:00:43 pm »
What prompted her to take the leap to XL implants?  My wife has had two boob jobs: first 435cc and second 700cc.  I’d love to see her follow a similar path and jump to 1000+ but it hasn’t been something we have discussed.  Curious how that process developed for you and your lovely wife
It was a delicate process. As you know, we're handling highly com'bust'ible materials here. How we landed on 700 the first time is its own story, but I'll share about how 1300 happened. Sometime after her first augmentation I had decided I thought ~1200 was the best next step for us to achieve the look I knew I wanted and that I thought she'd enjoy. But since 2015 when we had our very first conversation about implants, we've not had many real open/honest/comfortable conversations about how many ccs she should get. Before her first augmentation, she made jokes like, "Ohh yeah maybe I'll get 1000ccs one day! Ha!" In the year before her revision, she made comments like, "One day, we'll be telling Revis to give us 2000!" But whenever we had *real* discussions about amounts, the tension in the air was pretty thick.

Before we initially reached out to Revis for her revision, my wife once made the comment, "I *might* be open to going up to 1000." When she said stuff like that, I always just nodded and said, "It's ultimately your decision, and I'll be happy with whatever you give me." Inside, I was like, "Fuuuuuuuudge, NO..." But I never let her see that. In our initial conversations before her first augmentation, I committed to being content with whatever she got, even if she got nothing. While discussing a revision, she even one time said in a moment of panic and anger, "I might just get 900, are you going to be okay with that?!!" (I've shared in this thread the stuff that makes my wife seem like the perfect bimbo, but even a good bimbo might put the screws to you once in a while.) So, a key element to my strategy has always been staying cool under pressure and maintaining that I supported her and would be content no matter what.

I knew eventually we'd have to send Revis a wish pic. And my wife does not like looking at pics to "shop" for boobs, it freaks her out. I have a picture of her with her 700s where she's manipulating them to look like 1400. I believed Dr. Revis would tell us she'd need at least 1200 to look like the photo, so I suggested to her that we use the photo of *her* - better than having her shop online. She said that picture was good and cleared me to send it to Revis. I sent it to him, and he predicted she'd need 1250-1400. I told that to my wife, and her eyes popped. I reminded her that she made me promise to trust whatever Dr. Revis recommended and suggested that she should do the same. Well, that sort of worked. She said, "I'll listen to his recommendation, but it's my decision." So I didn't push it. Didn't push the picture, didn't push the amount. Just let sleeping dogs lie.

We were in the airport to fly to Florida and she said to me, "I want to talk about this seriously: how many ccs are you hoping I'll get?" And I said, "We showed Revis that picture we like, and he recommended 1250-1400. So I think we should go with his recommendation." She said, "Well I don't know if we should use that picture." I reminded her our pre-op consult with him was in a few hours. I pointed out that she really liked the picture *until* he gave an amount. I suggested that she was only objecting to the picture now because the *number* sounded too high. I said, "And what do we know about cc numbers? They just don't tell you everything you need to know. We've seen people with 500ccs look bigger than you with 700ccs. They're just numbers, that's why we need to trust the doc." She said, "Well I might be willing to go up to 1200. Would you be okay with that?" And what did I say in response? Everyone say it with me: "I'll be happy with whatever you get."

Story's almost over, promise. So we got to Revis' office that afternoon, showed him the picture again, and he said he was thinking 1350. He asked my wife how she was feeling, and she said she was nervous. If I remember right, she may have mentioned the number 1200 in his office. He said he'd try everything in her from 1400 on down to 1200 and go with the lowest amount that he thought looked good. The consult was going so well - up until that point! I cringed when he said that, but again - I wouldn't let my wife see that. I was just going to trust. The next morning we went in for surgery. She was led to a back room, I stayed out in the waiting room. The rest is what she's told me: she saw Dr. Revis and he asked her again how she was doing. She said she was nervous, and she didn't want to be too big. He told her he'd take good care of her. She was comforted by that, and then they went into surgery. She came out three hours later in a wheelchair all doped up. We didn't see him again that day. But he texted her a couple hours later, saying, "You did great! 1300ccs!"

So that's how we landed on 1300. And this is for everyone reading this, not just dnver918. I go to great lengths to avoid manipulating her in any way because 1) I love her, and 2) I firmly believe that if you want to *keep* the good things you have in life, you need to get them the right way. We've all heard the saying, "Easy come, easy go," well its true. Anything worth having in this world takes work. The finer things (like big, fake tits) take all that much more effort. But oh so worth it!

Congratulations on reading this far. Enjoy this pic as a reward. Another morning of breakfast in bed when she flopped down and shoved her chest up on me. I especially like this pic because you can really see by her right boob how the girls have that bolted-on look, how the balloon shape curves outside her frame.

Tags: