Author Topic: My wife’s bimbo journey  (Read 43746 times)

baynardwow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 135
  • -Receive: 635
My wife’s bimbo journey
« on: February 05, 2023, 06:19:44 pm »
My wife and I are on a fitness/bimbofication journey together. A few years ago, we decided we weren’t going to care so much what people thought and go after the life we wanted together, one of peak fitness and bimbofication. She got implants and I started weight training. It’s been a few years, and we’re both slowly progressing. She’s moved on to Botox and lip injections. She got her second injections this weekend, so I’ve been getting an early birthday present. We’re scheduled to go to Revis this summer where she’ll get an additional ~700ccs, after which we’ll spend a couple days lying on the beach. (This summer marks our 15-year anniversary.)

My favorite part of this website is hearing the real stories from real people on here. So if anyone is into that, fits into the same category and would like to hear more/follow/share their similar experiences, I’d like this to be a good thread for that. Below is a pic from not too long ago when I took my wife out for dinner.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 07:04:13 am by poot222 »

geilomania

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 10
Re: My wife’s bimbo journey
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2023, 09:34:10 pm »
I'd very much be interested in anything you'd wanna share here :)

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2023, 04:22:49 am »
She is currently 700cc. We’re both really looking forward to seeing Revis and doubling up.

And sorry about the redundancy of images, I’ve messaged a couple mods asking for assistance cleaning up my first post.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2023, 12:46:31 pm »
And sorry about the redundancy of images, I’ve messaged a couple mods asking for assistance cleaning up my first post.

Thanks, poot222, for helping me clean things up!

vv

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2023, 01:26:49 am »
Hi !
It's alqo what i prefere here: real normal couple with a commun project (there is love inside).
I'm trying to do the same this mine, she love to be mine; fitness is ok but bimbofication is out of her mind for the moment (i must accept it).
I wish you both the best.
And hope have more photo because i realy enjoy it.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2023, 08:35:07 pm »
This past weekend, I took my wife on a "bimbo excursion" starting with Botox and lip injections followed by shopping for clothes and makeup. As far as Botox is concerned, she has basically no inhibitions. I personally don't feel she needs that much, but it gets her in to the doc's office. Plus, it excites her about bimbofication anytime she gets any sort of enhancement, so if that's the price for her excitement, I'll pay that all day long.

She got her first lip filler last fall, and as expected, the first day she was really self-conscious. It only took about a week for her to start saying, "They barely look like I did anything at all!" So, we went and saw the doc last Friday where she got more Botox and lip filler. The doc used Versa on her lips; my wife was under the impression he used Juvederm both times. Evidently, Juvederm has a more prominent effect, so we both agreed that's what she'd get next time. Her lips *definitely* look even better (see below), but there's still something missing. After doing some research online, I think the answer is contouring and makeup. I shared a video with her about it, and she's excited to give it a try.

Also while we were talking to the doc, she asked him about long term skincare, and he said, "You should be lifting weights." I practically flew out of my chair. I said, "Tell her, doc!" My wife and I love to work out, we lift in the gym together several times a week, but she doesn't want to push herself (which is fine) because she doesn't want to get huge and muscular. I've told her that would basically be impossible for her, but what do I know, I'm just her husband and a trainer. After the doc said that to her, when we got back to our town, she said, "We need to get to the gym more." Lol. Now she wants to go even more often than before.

She blows my mind. If you haven't asked your girl if she has any interest in lip filler, I highly recommend it. It improves their equipment-polishing skills dramatically.

JasonPark

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2023, 09:47:20 pm »
Does she have a go fund me or anything of that sort? 🤩

Cdal1770

• Thank You
  • -Given: 313
  • -Receive: 52
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2023, 12:29:42 am »
This past weekend, I took my wife on a "bimbo excursion" starting with Botox and lip injections followed by shopping for clothes and makeup. As far as Botox is concerned, she has basically no inhibitions. I personally don't feel she needs that much, but it gets her in to the doc's office. Plus, it excites her about bimbofication anytime she gets any sort of enhancement, so if that's the price for her excitement, I'll pay that all day long.

She got her first lip filler last fall, and as expected, the first day she was really self-conscious. It only took about a week for her to start saying, "They barely look like I did anything at all!" So, we went and saw the doc last Friday where she got more Botox and lip filler. The doc used Versa on her lips; my wife was under the impression he used Juvederm both times. Evidently, Juvederm has a more prominent effect, so we both agreed that's what she'd get next time. Her lips *definitely* look even better (see below), but there's still something missing. After doing some research online, I think the answer is contouring and makeup. I shared a video with her about it, and she's excited to give it a try.

Also while we were talking to the doc, she asked him about long term skincare, and he said, "You should be lifting weights." I practically flew out of my chair. I said, "Tell her, doc!" My wife and I love to work out, we lift in the gym together several times a week, but she doesn't want to push herself (which is fine) because she doesn't want to get huge and muscular. I've told her that would basically be impossible for her, but what do I know, I'm just her husband and a trainer. After the doc said that to her, when we got back to our town, she said, "We need to get to the gym more." Lol. Now she wants to go even more often than before.

She blows my mind. If you haven't asked your girl if she has any interest in lip filler, I highly recommend it. It improves their equipment-polishing skills dramatically.

Yup, lip fillers are a game changer.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2023, 05:42:10 am »
Does she have a go fund me or anything of that sort? 🤩

No, we have no intentions of attempting to make money off her enhancements. I can’t imagine people would want to give money knowing they won’t get to see her.

moarboots

• notnewbie
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 4
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2023, 02:58:45 pm »
How old is your wife, she really has a great look :).

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2023, 06:34:26 pm »
How old is your wife, she really has a great look :).

Thanks, she’s 38. She’s never been so into her looks in her life. She was doing her makeup this morning, and I said something about contouring her lips. She said, “Why should I use makeup to create the illusion of big, fake lips when I can just go back to Dr. L and get REAL big, fake lips?” And then I died. I sometimes think she’s cooling down on the bimbofication, and then she’ll drop a bomb like that.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2023, 02:48:52 pm »
My wife has expressed concern in years past about standing out too much in public. On the other hand, she's always eager to tell me about whenever she catches someone admiring her from a distance or when she overhears people talking about how big she looks. She enjoys getting looks in the gym (provided the onlooker makes *some* attempt at discretion). She once overheard her mother and her husband talking in private, and her mother's husband said, "She is so much bigger." Her mother said, "After she had four kids, she wanted to do something for herself, so she had her boobs done." Which was great for my wife to hear since her mother hasn't supported her on everything she's done in her life, namely get married to a guy out of state. I also think her mom has always felt bad because she herself is pretty well endowed, and her daughter didn't inherit the family heirlooms. My wife's aunts both have implants as well (though not as large as my wife's), so my wife really was the odd woman out.

And then the following year, our extended family was vacationing at the house on the lake. My wife was outside putting on sunscreen, and she overheard one of the cousins inside saying, "C's wife is so top heavy." Which instantly revved my wife's engine. She’s falling in love with the idea of being top heavy. She said to me last night, “I was looking at Dolly Parton, and you know, she’s really not that big,” and I couldn’t be happier.

Some pics of summer fun.

JasonPark

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2023, 10:12:47 pm »
My wife has expressed concern in years past about standing out too much in public. On the other hand, she's always eager to tell me about whenever she catches someone admiring her from a distance or when she overhears people talking about how big she looks. She enjoys getting looks in the gym (provided the onlooker makes *some* attempt at discretion). She once overheard her mother and her husband talking in private, and her mother's husband said, "She is so much bigger." Her mother said, "After she had four kids, she wanted to do something for herself, so she had her boobs done." Which was great for my wife to hear since her mother hasn't supported her on everything she's done in her life, namely get married to a guy out of state. I also think her mom has always felt bad because she herself is pretty well endowed, and her daughter didn't inherit the family heirlooms. My wife's aunts both have implants as well (though not as large as my wife's), so my wife really was the odd woman out.

And then the following year, our extended family was vacationing at the house on the lake. My wife was outside putting on sunscreen, and she overheard one of the cousins inside saying, "C's wife is so top heavy." Which instantly revved my wife's engine. She’s falling in love with the idea of being top heavy. She said to me last night, “I was looking at Dolly Parton, and you know, she’s really not that big,” and I couldn’t be happier.

Some pics of summer fun.

Wow, you really are a lucky man! 👏

Her boobs look enormous is that second picture 👌🏻

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2023, 08:35:51 am »
Wow, you really are a lucky man!

Her boobs look enormous is that second picture
Thanks! It’s a toss up for me on her suits, she’s got several that are great. Red looks so good on her, and the red polka dot top is basically a thin fabric stretched over her tits pretty clearly showing the shape and size of her boobs. But she’s got a couple others that push them up which *really* makes them look like they’re gonna pop.

After her revision this summer, I have every intention of getting her a bikini with the tiny triangle cups. She’ll probably only wear it when she and I go on vacation alone together, and then she’ll probably wear layers over it until the moment she’s ready to get in the water. But it’s a dream of mine for her to have it along with tits that are far too big for it.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2023, 10:21:54 pm »
Last night, my wife made one of the greatest statements she's ever said to me. We were sitting in the living room, and she said, "This might be wrong, but I just don't think I look plastic enough!" The woman in the picture below told me she doesn't look plastic enough. What could I say? Well, I said what any loving and supportive husband would say. I said, "I agree. You don't look plastic enough. But *don't worry*. We're going to do something to fix that. We're going to do a lot to fix that!" Without going into detail, she expressed her deep gratitude for my support.

She called me about 20 minutes ago to let me know she scheduled her next appointment for lip filler and facial treatment. On the one hand, I want her next lip filler to happen right before our trip down to Revis. On the other hand, sooner is better than later. I'm a one-day-at-a-time kind of guy, very patient. But it's tough when you're with someone who is also ready to run when you have to walk. Bimbofication is a journey, and one that, for many people, is a life journey. We're definitely lifers.

demosthenes

• Thank You
  • -Given: 418
  • -Receive: 751
  • The Faker The Better
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2023, 03:47:57 am »
That's a great top, its funny because I saw the earlier swimsuit pic and for the first time though "huh, they don't project as much as I thought." But then this pic just shows the right clothes and pose can make it look like an additional 800cc.

Love you and your wife's journey. Both for how much you love and support each other, but also your excitement down the road while maintaining a healthy perspective. It's a breath of fresh air in a world where so much of the content is fans replying to girls asking when their *next* surgery is happening. Never taking time to appreciate how far they've come, where they are now, and equally excited for the future.

I for one am appreciate you're sharing the journey with us!

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2023, 05:26:09 pm »
That's a great top…this pic just shows the right clothes and pose can make it look like an additional 800cc.

Yeah, the top is great, especially when she wears a pair of Daisy Dukes with it. She looks like country trash you’d expect to see hanging around at a county fair. Of course, that means she doesn’t dress like that out in public. Maybe when we go on our trip this summer, but even then probably not since she’ll have just ballooned up and will want to dress very modestly for a while.

And you’re exactly right about the clothes and the pose, that’s half of it. That’s the thing about people on the internet, they don’t show what they look like 90% of the time, they’re trying to put their best foot forward and present themselves in the most flattering light. There’s endless pictures of my wife wearing regular clothes, and a few of them, to the untrained eye, you can’t tell how much boob she’s got under there. That’s why it’s so important we stay grounded when we’re viewing material like this - you have to see the reality through the gloss of the internet. But my goal is for her to look like this 90% of the time with minimal effort. Instead of needing to make a little bit of effort to make them stand out, I’d like to get her to where she can downplay them, but it take a good amount of effort. This means a bunch of new clothes, which she loves. When she puts all her current clothes after her XL revision, she’s going to become a traffic hazard. So that’ll be fun.

And thanks for your support of our journey. You know how I tried this once before and promptly stopped. I was reading some of the encouraging messages I received afterward, and they’re a big part of what motivated me to give it another try. So far so good, it’s been fun to share.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2023, 07:38:27 pm »
Some people have asked, so I thought I'd share it here. These are 700cc silicone, XHP, Mentor brand implants. I know a couple other people who are in the decision making process with their wives, and the projection is a major point of discussion. It seems a lot of people associate high projection with looking like a cartoon. I don't remember exactly how we landed on XHP, which is essentially the UHP equivalent for the Mentor brand, which is what our doc had on hand in the 700cc size. (How we landed on 700cc is also an unlikely story.) I can tell you my wife started with very minimal breast tissue to begin with, so we may have thought the extra projection would be needed to compensate. But we didn't start off thinking like that, I do remember my wife specifically *not* wanting to look ridiculous with tits sticking way out in front of her. But today, she says to me all the time, "They look so small, don't they look so small? I can't believe I ever thought these would be too big."

If you're in the US and in the process of a BA and you think a revision/upgrade over 800ccs is possible in the future, I recommend pushing for higher projection for this reason: saline implants don't have any projection higher than HP. I recently learned that on Revis' site. So, you'll have a reason for extra ccs on your revision if you're getting over 800, and you can only get saline in the US over 800ccs.

Side note: I got her this top as a beach cover, but don't think for a second I didn't have our anniversary trip this summer in mind when I bought it.

Hughman

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4543
  • -Receive: 284
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2023, 02:24:17 am »
Extremely jealous. You're lucky to have each other.

Don't forget to encourage to wear lots of high heels. Boost that ass and calves up

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2023, 05:34:28 pm »
Extremely jealous. You're lucky to have each other.

Don't forget to encourage to wear lots of high heels. Boost that ass and calves up

Thanks, pal. I tell her that all the time.

Thing about my wife is she's all muscle. That's not to say she's muscular but that she just has very little body fat. She's been dancing since she was three, got her degree in dance performance, and was a professional dancer up until we had our last kid. She's had a ballerina's figure her entire life, up until she got fake tits (despite eating like the fat kid from Willy Wonka all the time, it's absolute bull shit, I tell you.) So, she's always had a firm, bubbly butt. And I've always been a bit torn because few things in life are finer than a pair of balloon tits on a stick. On the other hand, I love getting two great big handfuls when positioned behind her.

When she's bent over or squatting, her glute muscles bulge making her ass become enormous (see below). But when she stands upright, they settle into her form as you can see in a previous picture I shared. We train her legs and glutes 3-4 times a week, and she eats like she's starving. She is building a *little* fat, it's going to her belly, butt, and thighs which is perfect because she recently discovered that fat transfering exists. I haven't pushed it on her, I'm letting her discover a lot of what's out there on her own so it doesn't feel like I'm driving her into anything. She's not yet thinking about eventually transferring fat to her ass, but when we do start talking about transferring some of her fat, her ass absolutely will come up. It can't all go to her cheeks and face, and I'm going to tell her, "We worked hard for years for you to build up what fat stores you have, we're not just going to slice it off and throw it out." She'll agree, I already know she will. So building up a dump truck is going to take some time and money, but we'll get there.

Cdal1770

• Thank You
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2023, 12:10:47 am »
Last night, my wife made one of the greatest statements she's ever said to me. We were sitting in the living room, and she said, "This might be wrong, but I just don't think I look plastic enough!" The woman in the picture below told me she doesn't look plastic enough. What could I say? Well, I said what any loving and supportive husband would say. I said, "I agree. You don't look plastic enough. But *don't worry*. We're going to do something to fix that. We're going to do a lot to fix that!" Without going into detail, she expressed her deep gratitude for my support.

She called me about 20 minutes ago to let me know she scheduled her next appointment for lip filler and facial treatment. On the one hand, I want her next lip filler to happen right before our trip down to Revis. On the other hand, sooner is better than later. I'm a one-day-at-a-time kind of guy, very patient. But it's tough when you're with someone who is also ready to run when you have to walk. Bimbofication is a journey, and one that, for many people, is a life journey. We're definitely lifers.

As a guy whose gf likes fillers and wants to go bigger in the chest (for me), it really is a journey and one overflowing with excitement. Cheers!

Dp4

• Thank You
  • -Given: 31
  • -Receive: 12
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2023, 03:15:31 am »
Thanks for sharing your wife! She's beautiful & looks amazing already!

Would love to see frequent updates with pictures of her! Cheers dude!

seaj4

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1236
  • -Receive: 450
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2023, 04:18:08 pm »
Great posts love the updates ✌🏻

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2023, 05:42:14 pm »
Would love to see frequent updates with pictures of her! Cheers dude!

Thanks for the kind words! This weekend, I was examining her progress on her growing glutes and ever-thickening legs. It is simply unbelievable the progress she has made in just a few months of weight training. Last night as we were getting ready for bed, we were talking about all the things we want to do with her body: boob jobs, more lip injections, facial injections, nose job, fat transfers, etc. She’s firmly grabbing a hold of her bimbofication. July can’t get here soon enough.

I’ve got more content to share, I’m just way behind. Will share more this week.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2023, 09:58:13 pm »
My wife sometimes goes back and forth on her feelings regarding certain aspects of her upcoming revision such as projection, height on her chest, etc. I think she and I are perfectly aligned on most aspects. Height, we both agree we want them higher than they currently are, but we still want her to be able to lower her chin to her chest. Look, feel, shape, we want the girls to look absolutely, positively fake. So we want them firm, round, and balloon-like. (We actually refer to them as balloons when we're talking about them in public - a thinly veiled attempt at discretion, we freely admit.) Projection, I actually feel like I lucked into a coup during her first augmentation when it comes to projection. And we both agree we don't want her to *lose* any projection. She says she'd be fine with a little more but doesn't want a ton, and with how much I got on the first go-around, I don't intend to be greedy this time, an extra inch would be just fine, lol.

There are a couple aspects I absolutely *will* push for, and one of those is side boob. So much side boob that you get rear boob, where both tits are visible when you're standing directly behind her. It's the stuff dreams are made of. The girls already extend out past her frame (see below), so I get to see rear boob, which I was never sure I ever would when we got married. But I've made it perfectly clear to her that I love that I can see them both from behind her, and I want more of that. And thankfully, the girls' width has never been a big concern for her, so I fully expect to get a bonanza after her revision.

nch77

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 92
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2023, 11:25:09 pm »
She'd look great in the 5k+ cc range, make them into real balloons

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2023, 02:33:23 am »
She'd look great in the 5k+ cc range, make them into real balloons
Thanks for the input. My dream size for her would be 2000. Heaven on earth would be 2500. So somewhere in that neighborhood would be the ultimate for me.

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 551
  • -Receive: 6013
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2023, 04:42:55 am »
Great to read all about this journey!  As far as rear-boob goes, isn't more rear-boob possible if you go for less projection?  Like, if the implants have more moderate profile, then the body can accommodate ones with more width?

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2023, 01:30:31 pm »
As far as rear-boob goes, isn't more rear-boob possible if you go for less projection?
Yes, that’s right. Of course, you can still have good projection with plenty of rear boob if the size is sufficient. Paige British had that photo recently demonstrating this. Obviously we’re not going up to Paige’s level this round, but my wife’s boobs are naturally wide on her chest. So you can see that even with a modest amount of ccs like my wife has AND ultra high profile, rear boob is possible if your anatomy is working for you. To your point, I *could* get even more rear boob with a mod profile. But I’m trying to have my cake and eat it too :P

JasonPark

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2023, 06:41:07 pm »
Do you have any pictures of her "dressed down" that you could share?

My GF is very interested in breast augmentation, and she loves the look of large sizes like Stacey Shalene and Cass Ruparcic (and also your wife  ;) ), however she's worried about the idea of looking like that 24/7, and wishes she could go back and forth lol.

At the same time she says that smaller implants (~300cc) aren't worth it LOL.

I showed her this thread and she thinks your wife's current size looks awesome, so she would love to see how they look when she's not trying to show off, as this would give her some piece of mind about how she might look if she does decide to go bigger.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2023, 05:25:41 pm »
Do you have any pictures of her "dressed down" that you could share?
At ~700, probably all the way up to the 1000 range, there is absolutely no reason a woman should have to “be on display” 24/7. They can definitely be dressed down. Check your DMs. I’ve got pictures that should give your woman all the peace of mind she’ll need. Because she’s 100% correct, 300ccs is a complete waste of money.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2023, 10:35:27 pm »
It's very important to both of us that her boobs completely fill her frame. North to south, east to west, we want them to occupy every possible inch of real estate leaving only a small valley in between and room to touch her chin to her chest. Much like the picture below with her in that same yellow top as before but obviously bigger.

Three months and three weeks til we meet with Revis, and we are counting the days. We seriously can't stop talking about it.

Trophyhunter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 30
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2023, 01:53:19 am »
What a great journey you are on! I have been lucky to have my own bimbo wife now for many years. However I was very clear from the start what I wanted and demanded, and could offer her a lifestyle of luxury and no obligations, and we started her bimbofication early on in our relationship.

What I have found most challenging in getting my personal bimbodoll is to find a girl with the right mental attitutde. Strong enough to handle the attention, but also one who wants to be in a longterm relationship, and who is fun and pleasent to live with. Luckily those boxes are ticked with my wife. She now has a bimbolook that most would view as extreme, expander implants and loads of other work done. Totally love it. Do you have any end goal as far as her look is concerned? Totally understand your excitement!

wolfberry

• Thank You
  • -Given: 636
  • -Receive: 154
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2023, 08:49:37 am »
Definitely want to see everything now

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2023, 07:37:48 pm »
I have been lucky to have my own bimbo wife now for many years. However I was very clear from the start what I wanted.

We are part of an elite club :D What kinds of upgrades has your wife had since choosing the bimbo life?
I’ve shared more details in other threads on TPB, but it was a few years into our marriage before I came to even be able to admit to myself what I wanted. And then when I first brought it up to my wife, I was extremely deferential - not like begging, but I told her I couldn’t stress enough how important to me it was that she never question that I would love her no matter what she looked like, no matter what happened. That’s the vow I made at the altar. I was extremely fortunate that she responded as graciously as she did, but I know other guys who have not had as much success, sadly. Best to have these conversations before you put a ring on it.

Do you have any end goal as far as her look is concerned? Totally understand your excitement!
I do have a personal goal in terms of a cc amount, but I have not shared that with her. However, about a month ago, we were in my truck going to the gym, talking about bimbofication goals, and she all of a sudden dropped this line on me: “We’ll have to go see Revis if we end up eventually getting XXXXccs.” We’re seeing Revis for ~1400 this July, but she said the exact amount that is my personal goal for her for <5 years from now. I nearly shot through the roof of the cab.

Other desires, big lips, nose job, I want her to get a BBL…she wants a lot of facial work done so she can get that perfect Barbie face, and I’m happy to write the check. If all the face stuff primes the pump for her to also want to blow up her tits, ass, and lips, then she’s going to have all the facial stuff she wants.

Trophyhunter

• Thank You
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2023, 10:10:30 pm »
Yes we are! I did have my fair share of trials and missteps before meeting her, including a few where I wasn't upfront about my preferences and goals from the start, and it turned out there was no way they wanted to go down the path I wanted them to.

Her look and surgeries. Long list now. Alot of botox, facial and lip fillers, rhinoplasty for smal barbie nose, brow lift, eyelids, lip lift, cheek implants and jawline reshaping. Thats the facial stuff. Breast implants as I mentioned, waist narrowing, commonly known as ribs removal. Let me explain that one a bit as its little knowledge, and many misconceptions. She has removed the outer section of the three lowest sets of ribs together with liposuction in that area, so its not like you remove an entire set of ribs. Also has bbl, butt implants and labiaplasty. Shes 5'3 and 110 lbs. As I guess you can imagine (and no, sorry, you wont get pics, she posted online a few years ago, and that ended with a guy stalking and harassing her, sad a few of us have to destroy it for everyone), she looks like a total bimbodoll, extreme hourglas figure. Also have the platinum blonde hair, fake eyelashes, permanent make up and long acrylic nails to complete the look.

Sounds like you are on a great path baynardnow, and that you and your wife seem to have the same goals, couldnt be better!

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2023, 03:58:17 am »
Definitely want to see everything now
I can certainly understand that, lol.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2023, 12:34:49 am »
Sounds like you are on a great path baynardnow, and that you and your wife seem to have the same goals, couldnt be better!
I’ll reply in more detail soon, but it is indeed a great feeling having the same goals! A family member passed away a couple weeks ago, and it’s been hard on the family. This morning, she and I were chatting, and she was giving me crap for some thing, and I said, “Hey, come on, so-and-so died recently” and she laughed and said, “How long are you going to play that card?” And I said, “Forever.” And she goes, “We’re going to be getting another revision in a few years and the doctor will go, ‘So 2000 or 3000ccs?’ And then you’ll say, ‘Babe, so-and-so died recently…’ And I’ll go, ‘Ughhhh, fine, 3000’.” My heart nearly burst through my ribs. Having someone who is so plastic positive and embraces bimbofication is like being on a constant adrenaline drip. It’s always on her mind, which keeps me in perpetual bliss.

Trophyhunter

• Thank You
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2023, 08:21:23 pm »
One of the most amazing things about my wifes process has been the fact that every surgery, procedure or other change that has pushed her towards becoming the perfect bimbo, have reinforced and strengthened her willingness to go further and further in her bimbofication. She has really loved going into the bimbo "role" if I can put it like that, and for her its about the whole trophy wife/bimbo lifestyle and mentality, not just the look. She has really embraced that whole bimbo persona, and I can't belive my luck at times. Yeah, I have totally wanted and pushed for her to go down this route, but if she was just doing this for me/money/lifestyle it wouldn't have been nearly as fun and exciting  ;)

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2023, 10:06:24 pm »
Been a while since I posted an update, we had a death in the family - the person who died owned the company for which I work, and I'm the next of kin. So it's on me to keep the machine running, and it's been absolutely crazy.

But we're only a month away from our appt. with Revis. I can't believe how it's crept up on us. Before we know it, we'll be boarding a plane to fly to Florida. The past couple of months has had plenty of ups and downs in terms of bimbofication, but we continue to head on an overall upward trajectory. She's gotten more generous with her jokes about eventually going to 2000, 2500, she even threw out there 3000 one time. We have a saying around our house, "Bigger is always better in absolutely every situation." So, I'd never make a disparaging remark about any cc amount to her, but I don't think the land of 3000ccs is where I intend to live. Maddison Fox is 2500, and that's juuuuust up to the line for me; I think 2500 would be the absolute max. Even 2000 would be a dream come true.

She was walking through the house the other night after the kids went to bed and was shedding clothes as she made her way to the bathroom. When the clothes started coming off, the phone came out, and I pulled these still shots out of the video. I love when a woman arches her back to pull a shirt off over her head.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2023, 07:46:49 pm »
One of the most amazing things about my wifes process has been the fact that every surgery, procedure or other change that has pushed her towards becoming the perfect bimbo, have reinforced and strengthened her willingness to go further and further in her bimbofication. She has really loved going into the bimbo "role" if I can put it like that, and for her its about the whole trophy wife/bimbo lifestyle and mentality, not just the look. She has really embraced that whole bimbo persona, and I can't belive my luck at times. Yeah, I have totally wanted and pushed for her to go down this route, but if she was just doing this for me/money/lifestyle it wouldn't have been nearly as fun and exciting  ;)
I know exactly what you mean, each step my wife has taken has had a similar effect on her. With each step, she further embraces her own bimbofication. We have four daughters, so she's leery about coming home all of a sudden looking like a porn star. But our intention is to slow cook this thing and by the time we're a couple years away from being empty nesters, she's going to be completely transformed. We had our kids close together and fairly young, so right around 50, the last kid will be close to packing off. And by that time, we're going to be fairly wealthy with plenty of time to focus on perfecting our bodies.

wolfberry

• Thank You
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2023, 02:36:38 pm »
Been a while since I posted an update, we had a death in the family - the person who died owned the company for which I work, and I'm the next of kin. So it's on me to keep the machine running, and it's been absolutely crazy.

But we're only a month away from our appt. with Revis. I can't believe how it's crept up on us. Before we know it, we'll be boarding a plane to fly to Florida. The past couple of months has had plenty of ups and downs in terms of bimbofication, but we continue to head on an overall upward trajectory. She's gotten more generous with her jokes about eventually going to 2000, 2500, she even threw out there 3000 one time. We have a saying around our house, "Bigger is always better in absolutely every situation." So, I'd never make a disparaging remark about any cc amount to her, but I don't think the land of 3000ccs is where I intend to live. Maddison Fox is 2500, and that's juuuuust up to the line for me; I think 2500 would be the absolute max. Even 2000 would be a dream come true.

She was walking through the house the other night after the kids went to bed and was shedding clothes as she made her way to the bathroom. When the clothes started coming off, the phone came out, and I pulled these still shots out of the video. I love when a woman arches her back to pull a shirt off over her head.

Waiting for the nudes now  ;D

89Camikazee

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 27
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2023, 12:54:45 am »
Hi, first of all I wanted to say thanks for the interesting and informative thread. I've found your psychological insights into your wife’s approach to plastic surgery and its social impacts on her particularly interesting. My partner is essentially where your’s was, but one step behind e.g. expressing an interest in significant cosmetic changes initially 600cc+ with potentially more in the future but yet to instigate anything permenant. Our main holdup is, she has significant reservations about how her family and workplace will view her as she works in a highly regulated proffesion where the general public must trust her on a daily basis.
In some regards i’m fortunate that my profession allows for supplemental (if costly) training in fillers and botox. So im looking forward to justifying some mild changes with her in the name of enhancing the scope of my practice whilst building up a hopefully profitable sideline in cosmetics. 
Regardless hope your wife’s surgery progesses smoothly and would be highly appreciative of some before and after photos of both her most recent upgrade, and if possible her pre anything to to 700ccs to aid my partner in justifying that these changes could be dressed down on a regular basis in a professional environment.   

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2023, 02:16:19 am »
UPDATE: She had surgery on Wednesday. Revis told us he figured 1200-1400 and he’d determine the final size during the surgery itself. She came out with 1300s, and they are **unbelievable**. She’s still wrapped up, doled up, and sore as hell, but she’s in good spirits and getting better every day.

They are very firm, very beautiful. I got to hand wash them in the shower today which was absolutely sublime. Gentlemen, having a woman you love and who loves you get big fake tits is probably the greatest leisure afforded us by the technology of our day. As they settle and I’m able to get update pics, I’ll share. Thanks to everyone who’s messaged with support and encouragement.

ScottyD

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 382
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2023, 07:21:19 am »
👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 congratulations

Luccija

• Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 57
  • Welcum to my boob world!
    • Only Fans
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2023, 05:32:48 pm »
Bravo!
To both of you!

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2023, 05:50:13 pm »
Bravo!
To both of you!
Thank you very much! I just requested to follow on IG. My wife had a lot of similar feelings about changes she wanted to make to her body after having our kids. We’d love to share more with you about our journey if you have any interest :) Feel free to DM anytime, looking forward to following you on your own journey!

dnver918

• Thank You
  • -Given: 666
  • -Receive: 996
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2023, 03:39:53 pm »
Congrats and keep us updated!  Love seeing pics of when they are “new” even if clothed and/or in a bikini top. 

Do you have any social media to share updates or just this platform?  I know Revis has been super active on Instagram showing examples of his work lately.

I’d love when you have the time to write more about your trip to Revis.  Interested in how the process works - which day you arrive in Ft Lauderdale, which day is the pre-op, which day is surgery, post-op appt and when you actually leave.  My wife has had two boob jobs: first 435cc and second 700cc and has discussed a 3rd to 900-1000 with Revis.  We live in CO though FL is a pretty long trip but it may be worth it..
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 03:49:50 pm by dnver918 »

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2023, 01:50:19 am »
Congrats and keep us updated!  Love seeing pics of when they are “new” even if clothed and/or in a bikini top. 

Do you have any social media to share updates or just this platform?  I know Revis has been super active on Instagram showing examples of his work lately.

I’d love when you have the time to write more about your trip to Revis.  Interested in how the process works - which day you arrive in Ft Lauderdale, which day is the pre-op, which day is surgery, post-op appt and when you actually leave.  My wife has had two boob jobs: first 435cc and second 700cc and has discussed a 3rd to 900-1000 with Revis.  We live in CO though FL is a pretty long trip but it may be worth it..
Thanks! We’re still in Florida, but we fly home in about 12 hours. We’re not on any social media sites, you won’t find her anywhere but on here. But we’re supposed to send Revis weekly update pics for a while, so it’s possible she could be on one of his posts in the months to come.

We scheduled our trip pretty tight, and we might should have loosened it up a little. But we flew out from home at 5:50am on 7/25, had our pre-op appt with Revis that afternoon at 1pm, then checked into our condo at 4pm. So the first day was insanely stressful. Between the two hours of sleep, eating very little all day, and finding out our room wasn’t 100% as expected, she wasn’t in the ideal mood to prepare mentally to have her tits ballooned up. We went to bed that night and were up early for a 7:30am surgery on 7/26. By this point, we were running on so little sleep. Honestly, I thank God for Dr. Revis, because when we got to the surgery center, I wasn’t permitted back in the prep room, and my wife wanted me back there. So she was stressed, but then Revis showed up and he could probably tell because he started talking with her, asking her what she wanted to do, and she was able to get some reassurance from him that everything would be fine and he’d take care of her.

She was back there almost exactly three hours. They rolled her out in a wheelchair, and we left. We went back to the condo and caught up on some badly needed sleep. The next day, she really wanted to stay in bed, but we had our post-op with Revis at 1pm on 7/27. So we went and saw him, then headed back to the resort. After that, we just chilled for a few days, watched TV in our room, walked down to the beach a couple times for a few minutes, and (very carefully) played with our new toys.

About Revis, I’ve heard everything from “he’s a butcher” and “he doesn’t care about you once he’s done” to “he’s awesome” and “he’s very kind and compassionate.” My experience: he’s *awesome*. When it was the three of us in the pre-op, he never asked me a thing. He was, however, very interested in hearing everything my wife had to say. Anytime she wanted to express herself, he immediately stopped talking and started listening. And he repeated what she said back to her showing active listening. I was very impressed at his level of care, bedside manner, and professionalism.

We came to him with one wish pic and specifically did not want to look through other pics, and he was perfectly fine with that. He cost more than double what our first PS cost in 2018, but he did two procedures: the revision AND the internal bra. And he’s the best. We are 100% sold and will be coming back for future revisions. The whole process of communicating with Revis started in Nov. 2022, so a lot happened between now and then that would take a bit longer to describe. But feel free to hmu with any other questions or anything else you want to know about, happy to help.

LurkingGuy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 88
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2023, 02:31:51 am »
When it was the three of us in the pre-op, he never asked me a thing. He was, however, very interested in hearing everything my wife had to say.
That's great to hear but sad that it's notable enough to be worth mentioning. Have you encountered sexist surgeons who spoke to you as if you were in charge and your wife were property? That must have been infuriating.

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2023, 05:02:33 am »
Thank you for the detailed post.  I had figured about a week so that sounds about right.  What was the total cost of the surgery, if you don’t mind me asking?  My wife’s 700cc implants were $8k in 2017 (in Denver). 

Looking forward to seeing new pics when you’re able to post them.  Love the “new” stage when they are high and tight.

Coolpix463

• Thank You
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2023, 05:59:50 am »
Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing the amazing results!

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2023, 10:06:06 pm »
Thank you for the detailed post.  I had figured about a week so that sounds about right.  What was the total cost of the surgery, if you don’t mind me asking?  My wife’s 700cc implants were $8k in 2017 (in Denver). 

Looking forward to seeing new pics when you’re able to post them.  Love the “new” stage when they are high and tight.
Revis was 14,750. That was two procedures, the new implants and the internal bra. And I strongly recommend both.

We just got back home about 15 minutes ago, so it’ll be a bit before I’m able to do pics. But she’s going to try on all her old clothes probably today or tomorrow, and that should be pretty entertaining. Pics to follow.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2023, 10:05:23 pm »
Our main holdup is, she has significant reservations about how her family and workplace will view her as she works in a highly regulated proffesion where the general public must trust her on a daily basis...hope your wife’s surgery progesses smoothly and would be highly appreciative of some before and after photos of both her most recent upgrade, and if possible her pre anything to to 700ccs to aid my partner in justifying that these changes could be dressed down on a regular basis in a professional environment.
Thanks for the comment. Yeah, worry about what other people think is going to be an obstacle for most women, mine is no exception. What she discovered with her first set was basically nobody noticed - because of how my wife dressed. That's the thing about this, she doesn't *have* to be on display 24/7. I'll share some pictures on here soon where she's wearing a bunch of different types of clothes with her 700cc implants. What you'll discover is a woman can very nearly make herself look like she doesn't have implants at all. And she doesn't have to dress like a nun to do that either. Even with 1300s, I believe my wife is going to find out that she doesn't have to look like a pair of tits on a stick all the time. In fact, I think she'll still be able to wear a lot of her clothes.

Cdal1770

• Thank You
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2023, 02:11:32 am »
Our main holdup is, she has significant reservations about how her family and workplace will view her as she works in a highly regulated proffesion where the general public must trust her on a daily basis...hope your wife’s surgery progesses smoothly and would be highly appreciative of some before and after photos of both her most recent upgrade, and if possible her pre anything to to 700ccs to aid my partner in justifying that these changes could be dressed down on a regular basis in a professional environment.
Thanks for the comment. Yeah, worry about what other people think is going to be an obstacle for most women, mine is no exception. What she discovered with her first set was basically nobody noticed - because of how my wife dressed. That's the thing about this, she doesn't *have* to be on display 24/7. I'll share some pictures on here soon where she's wearing a bunch of different types of clothes with her 700cc implants. What you'll discover is a woman can very nearly make herself look like she doesn't have implants at all. And she doesn't have to dress like a nun to do that either. Even with 1300s, I believe my wife is going to find out that she doesn't have to look like a pair of tits on a stick all the time. In fact, I think she'll still be able to wear a lot of her clothes.

That’s awesome. My gf is precisely worried about that concerning her next upgrade.

89Camikazee

• Thank You
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2023, 12:11:19 am »
Thanks for the response, it's interesting to hear how your wife's experience differs from my partner. We recently tried a set of homemade 700cc sizers out on a day out shopping (nothing exciting, the IKEA lighting department remains as hot as the centre of the sun and about as pleasant) and my partner found that there was a significant reaction to them from the general public, but perhaps this is reflective of British cultural expectations compared to the US. Our initial conversations about this started when we where stuck in my family's place in Marbella during the initial COVID lockdowns. Where it's safe to say the number of plastic surgeons and acceptance of modification rivals L.A. for vanity. I guess in summary it's frustrating societal standards dictate what what an acceptable size up is, rather than what the individuals desire. Anyhow congratulations to your partner and hope her recovery is smooth and straightforward.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2023, 07:15:56 pm »
That’s awesome. My gf is precisely worried about that concerning her next upgrade.
So, here's a batch of pics of her in different clothes and different seasons. *She has 700ccs in every picture here.* And she's wearing a zip-up sports bra in most of these pictures. So, t-shirts really show them off, obviously. But clothes that aren't painted on and layers are really effective at mitigating the effects of the implants.

Show these to your ladies. If necessary, tell them your buddy on whichever online game/mobile game of your choosing was sharing about his wife's enhancement and you asked for feedback. You just can't get good "every day" pics of girls with implants wearing regular clothes online - because girls aren't putting their "basic" pics up, they're trying to present themselves in the best light, and oftentimes, those pics are doctored. I hope pics like these help REAL people make the decision to get implants if they think their lives would be better with them. Because a woman doesn't HAVE to transform into the bimbo-down-the-block overnight just because she got implants. And they're hella fun, no one should *not* get them because they think they can't have a normal life if they do.

Sorry about the wonky picture sizes. I gave up trying to fix them.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 07:25:43 pm by baynardwow »

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2023, 09:43:03 pm »
And let me know if anyone could use pics that make her look smaller because I have those too. Seriously, she could be as inconspicuous as needed with 700.

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2023, 02:27:56 pm »
My wife looks very similar, slightly larger build with 700cc.  Excited to see pics of the new 1300cc and how they compare.

wolfberry

• Thank You
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2023, 05:25:52 pm »
So, here's a batch of pics of her in different clothes and different seasons. *She has 700ccs in every picture here.* And she's wearing a zip-up sports bra in most of these pictures. So, t-shirts really show them off, obviously. But clothes that aren't painted on and layers are really effective at mitigating the effects of the implants.

Show these to your ladies. If necessary, tell them your buddy on whichever online game/mobile game of your choosing was sharing about his wife's enhancement and you asked for feedback. You just can't get good "every day" pics of girls with implants wearing regular clothes online - because girls aren't putting their "basic" pics up, they're trying to present themselves in the best light, and oftentimes, those pics are doctored. I hope pics like these help REAL people make the decision to get implants if they think their lives would be better with them. Because a woman doesn't HAVE to transform into the bimbo-down-the-block overnight just because she got implants. And they're hella fun, no one should *not* get them because they think they can't have a normal life if they do.

Sorry about the wonky picture sizes. I gave up trying to fix them.

Can we see without clothes?

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2023, 09:03:24 pm »
Some pics from our trip to Revis. The last one, I came home late one night recently, and she surprised me by having her old bra on. It doesn't fit around her anymore, she has to hold it tight and it digs into her skin. At the end of this month, we're going to go get her sized. There's a store about an hour from us that specializes in women with XL busts.

What I love so much about the last one (other than how they look like they're bolted clean to her chest) is the tan lines.  Her skin was stretched so much, the tan lines moved a lot further north than her bras/bikinis now cover. So as long as she still has these tan lines, when she wears a bikini, it's dead obvious that she's got fresh implants stuffed inside her.

The day before surgery.

The day after surgery.

In the airport bathroom on our way home.

Her surprise for me one night after a long day.

stiltskin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 12
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2023, 07:21:11 am »
Very pretty, very sexy.

wolfberry

• Thank You
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2023, 03:09:31 pm »
We have to see it all in action now

89Camikazee

• Thank You
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2023, 02:41:18 am »
Thanks for the preop photos you are correct in, that despite her size 700cc, they appear to be unreasonably conceable to an extent that would make a a Vegas magician proud. I just forwarded the photos onto my partner who somewhat fantastically appears to think your partner's previous set are perfect. Which from a personal perspective bodes so so well.
MASSIVE congratulations, on your wife's new upgrade they look fantastic. Based on your photos she appears to have achieved your goals of complete chest coverage, with what can only be described as seriously significant sideboob. Out of interest, was there a significant change in projection as you had previously made a (slightly confusing comment)that  you weren't expecting this to increase.
She has visibly toned up from your pre op images and has her increased fitness and back strength made a difference in her adjusting to the new implants. Also as an aside her new lips look fantastic.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2023, 03:47:49 pm »
I just forwarded the photos onto my partner who somewhat fantastically appears to think your partner's previous set are perfect. Which from a personal perspective bodes so so well.
Terrific! This is one of the main reasons I've started posting here, I've hoped our experiences and pictures would help others in their decision making process. Yes, the 700s were concealable, and after five years, I still hadn't grown tired of them. They're countless hours of fun. When we got them, it felt like we were taking a huge leap in size, but in retrospect, we're grateful we didn't go even one ounce smaller.

was there a significant change in projection as you had previously made a (slightly confusing comment)that  you weren't expecting this to increase.
That's right, I wasn't. At best, I was hoping for a negligible increase in projection, but with only adding an extra 600-700ccs, looking at Revis' revision photos on his website, it seemed like the projection wouldn't change much. Going from 0ccs to 700ccs, there was a definite increase in projection. I mean, that's a 700% increase. Going from 700 to 1300 is just an 85% increase. The biggest change a woman is going to experience is her first BA, there's diminishing returns after that. Below, you can see a few examples from Revis' site that show women getting 400-600 additional ccs, and their project didn't change much, if at all.

I also predicted Dr. Revis would recommend a mod plus profile, which was easy considering every 1000cc+ revision example he has on his website says he used mod plus. My wife's 700s were ultra high profile. I'm no doctor, but it seemed reasonable to me that if we added 600-700ccs but went from UHP to Mod Plus, it might be a wash when it came to projection.

When we were with Dr. Revis, he explained his preference for mod plus over high profile on the XL implants. He said when you overfill a high profile saline implant by several hundred ccs, it often gets an unsightly rounded cone-ish shape. They lose the balloon look that everyone loves.

My wife has worked out only a little since her surgery. She's always been really active, but she's only just started weight training with me this year. That *has* had a big impact on her physical and mental health, and it's been great for her to get back in the gym this past week. The 700cc silicone implants together weighed 3.22 lbs, the 1300cc saline implants together weigh 5.46 lbs. And thanks for the comment on her lips, we're going down next Friday for more lip fillers and to get her tits sized at the XL bra store.

89Camikazee

• Thank You
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2023, 06:12:06 am »
Well as much as it pains me to admit it, you certainly thourghly educated me about the diminishing returns between implant volume to projection ratio (before even taking differing implant profiles into account). I mean, you could have left the Lazer lines out highlighting how wrong I was, but it certainly amusingly drove the point home.
All I can say in response is that, I hope your trip to the lingerie store is ruinously expensive, exceedingly effective, and that you regret nothing afterwards, whilst thoroughly documenting the experience incase some of the other members of the site may take a touch more photographic evidence than me to be convinced.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2023, 06:31:43 am by 89Camikazee »

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2023, 02:13:41 pm »
I mean, you could have left the Lazer lines out highlighting how wrong I was, but it certainly amusingly drove the point home.
All I can say in response is that, I hope your trip to the lingerie store is ruinously expensive, exceedingly effective, and that you regret nothing afterwards, whilst thoroughly documenting the experience incase some of the other members of the site may take a touch more photographic evidence than me to be convinced.  ;)
LOL! I never once felt like I was trying to prove anyone wrong XD Sorry it felt that way, unintentional. I put those pictures together for my wife over a year ago when we were having the same discussion about what we thought would happen to her projection.

I too have high hopes for our trip to the XL boobs store. Looking at the store’s website, I get the impression that pervy activity will get cracked down on, so it’s probably unlikely they’ll tolerate me snapping a bunch of pics. But I always have my eyes peeled for a good opportunity to document the occasion.

89Camikazee

• Thank You
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2023, 01:47:24 am »
There is absolutely no issues, you misunderstood my attempts at sarcasm (apologies I'm socttish rampant sarcasm comes with the territory) Your post on projection was incredibly informative and is the type of thing that should be forwarded to all people considering a revision breast augmentation. I'm not sure how to get the mods attention, but if there was a category for boob job revision basics those before and afters should be required reading. 

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2023, 02:31:30 am »
There is absolutely no issues, you misunderstood my attempts at sarcasm (apologies I'm socttish rampant sarcasm comes with the territory) Your post on projection was incredibly informative and is the type of thing that should be forwarded to all people considering a revision breast augmentation. I'm not sure how to get the mods attention, but if there was a category for boob job revision basics those before and afters should be required reading.
All good, I was pretty sure you were being humorous. Yesterday’s trip was very productive, I hope to share more soon. Her sizing was very informative. I shared this summary with a friend:

“We measured her today, and a few things have been clarified for me. For one, there’s no way on earth my wife is a 32, let alone a 34. The last time we got her measured, they told us, “She could either get herself a 32G or a 34DDD. Either would work.” The cup size made sense to me; the band size made no sense at all. I’m under the impression 32-36 is a pretty average band size for women, and my wife has an extremely small frame. So how could she be a 34 or even a 32, I thought.

Measuring her today, I got to see the measurements done myself with my own eyes, and then I even did them with my own hands. Her band measurement was between 28-29. Her nipple measurement was just barely under 40. Band size, you want those to be on the snugger side. A band size of 28, you just about can’t find it. Using the nipple measurement of 40 and a band measurement of 28 which would be the most accurate numbers, her actual bra size would be *28L*. To me, that sounds like a made up number. Even if we round UP on the band size, she’d still be a 29K. If we rounded all the way to 30 (which is a stretch since she isn’t even a full 29), she’d be a 30J, which, again, sounds like a joke. But we didn’t get her XL implants just so we could lie about her bra size so she’d fit inside other people’s tiny boxes on what a bra size *should* sound like. So, the most accurate measurement I can give would be 28L or 29K.”

For anyone uninformed or uneducated on what the numbers and letters mean, I’ll probably just tell them 30L or 32L since that tends to at least give people an idea. But this is an excellent example of why a bra size just isn’t that helpful: women who venture into “XL Land” have ratios and proportions that just don’t occur in the natural world, and garments for them simply aren’t in production or even really part of that industry. So the standards of measurements aren’t of much use.

I’ve got a couple pictures to share, I’ll get those up later.

89Camikazee

• Thank You
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2023, 04:49:42 am »
Congratulations, sounds like your trip was a success, even if the resulting "accurate" sizing was frankly, for your wife terrifying sounding.
 It does highlight one of the absurdities of bra sizing, where we know almost the exact volume of her cup size but measuring it in cubic centimetres with an accurate underbust in either cm or freedom units, seems beyond the realm of clothing manufacturers.
Still, it's a rather enviable problem to have of, my wife's my ribcage is too small, and her chest is too big  😭.
 One thing that would be helpful to mention is your partners height as she is obviously very very petite, but it does rather help scale things for others.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 05:09:18 am by 89Camikazee »

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2023, 10:48:14 pm »
Still, it's a rather enviable problem to have of, my wife's my ribcage is too small, and her chest is too big
 One thing that would be helpful to mention is your partners height as she is obviously very very petite, but it does rather help scale things for others.
Yup, height/weight is all very important. She’s 5’4” (1.64m) and ~130 lbs. (59kg).

She’s still unaccustomed to her new size and how much space her tits actually take up. They stick out 10”+ (or 26cm) from her frame, so she has a few times already accidentally touched people with them - turning around quickly, attempting and failing a lean-in hug, etc. The other day, we were at my aunt’s house, and as we were leaving, we were shaking hands, hugging, saying goodbye (as one does), and after we got in my truck, she said, “I accidentally pushed my boobs up against your cousin.” Yes, it’s a great problem to have. I’m sure my cousin had an awesome day that day.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2023, 05:59:38 pm »
Here’s a “glow up”. 0ccs v. 1300ccs.

I love the picture of her with 0ccs. She was such a hardbody.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2023, 06:04:39 pm »
When we went to get her sized last Friday, she tried on an assortment of bras and lingerie. We tried and tried but just couldn't get the majority of it to cover her. We did get one bra that sort of fit, but I didn't get a picture of that. However, we stopped at our favorite bikini store and had her try on a few things. Below was the best thing we found.

I would've bought it, but the top alone was 150, which is just stupid to me. I want something pink for her, and I like the gold rings. There's something similar on SHEIN for a good price, but 1) you can't buy the tops and bottoms separate, and she needs an XL top and an XS bottom, and 2) even if I wanted to buy an XL set and an XS set, they're sold out of the XS set. So, we're in the market for a bikini like the one pictured if anyone has any leads. Hope everyone has a great Thursday.

Cleavage so deep, not even light can penetrate.

wolfberry

• Thank You
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2023, 08:49:00 pm »
Love to see how her nipples turned out

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2023, 10:19:58 pm »
Quality bikinis are expensive!  I love that one though you should just bite the bullet and buy it.  And post more pics of red same style in different colors.  🙂

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2023, 10:54:49 pm »
you should just bite the bullet and buy it.
Honestly, I was thinking about it! It really was perfect.

tonyblod

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3359
  • -Receive: 732
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2023, 11:31:34 pm »
underwear/bikinis are expensive and the bigger/more rare sizes the more the cost.
its a smal price to pay for having a partner with big implants :D

unlvrebel

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 51
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2023, 06:52:08 pm »
When we went to get her sized last Friday, she tried on an assortment of bras and lingerie. We tried and tried but just couldn't get the majority of it to cover her. We did get one bra that sort of fit, but I didn't get a picture of that. However, we stopped at our favorite bikini store and had her try on a few things. Below was the best thing we found.

I would've bought it, but the top alone was 150, which is just stupid to me. I want something pink for her, and I like the gold rings. There's something similar on SHEIN for a good price, but 1) you can't buy the tops and bottoms separate, and she needs an XL top and an XS bottom, and 2) even if I wanted to buy an XL set and an XS set, they're sold out of the XS set. So, we're in the market for a bikini like the one pictured if anyone has any leads. Hope everyone has a great Thursday.

Cleavage so deep, not even light can penetrate.

First off...  WOW.  Just fucking WOW.

OK, now that I've gotten past that - Malibus Strings is where it is at for bikinis.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2023, 07:18:12 pm »
Awesome, thanks for the tip.

demosthenes

• Thank You
  • -Given: 418
  • -Receive: 751
  • The Faker The Better
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2023, 10:48:53 pm »
That is an amazing picture in the bikini, lucky man and lucky her for having a supportive hubby.

Some great bikinis I've always loved are Exposure by Joe. Pretty fairly priced. https://www.exposurebyjoe.com/Categories.aspx?cid=86

They accentuate the right spots for enhanced women, much as Malibu Strings does too. Designs like these that surround the breast while leaving cutouts for the imagination are IMHO, very f*cking hot https://www.exposurebyjoe.com/DetailsView.aspx?pid=8970&cid=86

I wish Wicked Weasel did more busty bikinis, but not sure much of their stuff can be worn publicly unless a) an exhibitionist, b) enjoy lots of looks, and c) probably OK dealing with someone complaining to lifeguards or PD lol

89Camikazee

• Thank You
« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2023, 04:49:53 am »
Well your last post certainly generated a resoundingly positive response!
As an impartial bystander, I feel the optimum solution to your wife's bikini dilemma is, to go for an xs set all round  ;), That way, she gets a matching set, and if anything scandalous happens, it's societies overly conservative problem, rather than her fault ;D.
 Having spent too much time living in Marbella where a third of women sunbathe topless at all times, and plastic surgeons are more common than family doctors, it's all about what is deemed culturally 'normal', so lead the charge for change!
Also congratulations on your wife's new, large strap gap, so far that appears to be an unrecognised bonus, and is a HUGE marker, at least in my opinion of plasticness, so I hope she's enjoying it.
One thing I did want to ask about, is her internal bra, my understanding of it is that it holds things front and centre but what is it made of? Internal nonresorbable sutures or resorbable mesh?
 If your wife is laying prone, is it comfortable and allows for a reasonable degree of lateral squidge, or is it front and centre projection only, no questions asked? Eg can she lay comfortably on her stomach?
Also If your wife ever decided to go larger in the future would it pose a difficulty to upsizing or could they place larger implants in the same surgical bra?
Apologies this turned into an absolute essay but it's unusual to get detailed feedback from people rather than just before and after photos, so many thanks for your unique insights.

1234ggg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 46
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #81 on: September 16, 2023, 09:41:27 pm »
Any updates buddy?

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2023, 03:35:15 am »
That is an amazing picture in the bikini, lucky man and lucky her for having a supportive hubby.
Thanks, that is my favorite picture right now. At first I was loathe to share it with anyone, but you’re all benefiting from a moment of generous feeling that came over me, lol.

With her 700s, it took her a good long while to get comfortable enough to wear clothes that really fit nice and snug. She was definitely feel self-conscious this time around, but how quickly is that wearing off! She wore a super thin, super snug sweater to our kids’ school event today. Man, she looked good.

tyuiasdfp

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2023, 09:55:34 pm »
We are all desperate to see it if you feel generous again?

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2023, 04:26:34 am »
We are all desperate to see it if you feel generous again?
I am, but the problem is I need her to do a little fashion show for me so I can get some more material. She has insane nipple tenderness and sensitivity right now, so she’s not super eager to put a lot of miles on her new tits too quickly. But we keep saying how she needs to try on a bunch of her old clothes to see how they look. She had a good bit of tight fitted clothes, so there should be plenty of good material whenever we get around to it. In the meantime, I can share another one of the pictures I have of her in the pink bikini from a couple weeks ago. But I hope to have more to share soon. They still look very balloonish.

chafo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5118
  • -Receive: 1326
« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2023, 01:21:11 pm »

lucky man ! hope my wife will have the same goal
My number one : Aletta Ocean

My Top Boobs : Yvette Bova - Cindy Landolt - Honeyhair - Staci Diamond - Kristhin Gomez - Emma Dudley - Aleesha Young

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2023, 03:56:29 pm »

lucky man ! hope my wife will have the same goal
Great! Have you two talked about an augmentation? Feel free to pm me anytime, I’m happy to share any details about my wife and I’s journey and how we’ve come to where we are.

89Camikazee

• Thank You
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2023, 06:17:31 am »
That second pink bikini photo is legit, one of the finest pieces of contemporary photography I've ever seen, I'm not sure if the short focus, high contrast lighting was a deliberate artistic choice or not, but Tintoretto would be weeping with joy, at the depth of shadow and roundness of colour that you've achieved, serious kudos!
 That photo is of the standard that makes your average onlyfans model cower in terror at the combination of your artistic skill and your wifes new physical talents. Long may it continue.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2023, 11:08:33 pm »
it's all about what is deemed culturally 'normal', so lead the charge for change!
Also congratulations on your wife's new, large strap gap, so far that appears to be an unrecognised bonus, and is a HUGE marker, at least in my opinion of plasticness...
One thing I did want to ask about, is her internal bra, my understanding of it is that it holds things front and centre but what is it made of? Internal nonresorbable sutures or resorbable mesh?
 If your wife is laying prone, is it comfortable and allows for a reasonable degree of lateral squidge, or is it front and centre projection only, no questions asked? Eg can she lay comfortably on her stomach?
Also If your wife ever decided to go larger in the future would it pose a difficulty to upsizing or could they place larger implants in the same surgical bra?

That second pink bikini photo is legit, one of the finest pieces of contemporary photography I've ever seen

We completely agree about what's culturally accepted! We're conservative people who live in a liberal town. But the town is a college/education town, and the brainiacs here don't celebrate physical beauty like people on the coasts. Many of the people in our social circles are pretty conservative themselves, but my wife and I both strongly believe that a lot of our friends and acquaintances would 100% get on board with bimbofication, but *someone's* gotta go off the diving board in front of everyone else first! In fact, we've discovered that some of them have already had their first augmentations, and many more are getting botox and lip fillers. But it seems like the "proper" thing to do is to keep it a secret. Something we think is ridiculous. We say, "Solidarity, brothers and sisters!" Truly, the people of the midwest care as little as ever about the personal choices of others, but there's still this fear like people will judge you if they know you've had improvements. I tell my wife, "Trust me - *they know*." Lol.

And thanks for noticing the strap gap. A good strap gap is the mark of how plastic the tits are, so I'm extremely glad she wound up with one. Every time her strap gap is showing, I snap it. She really loves it.

I asked my wife about the internal bra. I believed I knew the answer but wanted to see what her understanding was. Internal non-resorbable sutures, I believe that's correct. If she's laying down, they stay pointing straight up. And she's pretty comfortable lying on her back. Lying on her stomach, the pressure on her boobs was uncomfortable for a while. I believe she can lie on her stomach now without any pain, but it's still like lying on a couple soccer balls. So she doesn't lie on her stomach. And lying on top of her during sex is really pretty tricky. They're big and awkward to lie on, but the awkward feeling of them between us just makes the flames between us hotter. In the moment, it's incredibly sexy. In retrospect, it's pretty hilarious. And if she goes bigger, I believe the same pocket created by the sutures can be used. My suspicion would be that if she only went up 500-700, Revis wouldn't need to make any change to the pocket, but if she went up 1000 (and she won't), I wonder if he'd have to make adjustments.

Now that I think about it, the shell would probably stay the same size, so maybe the surplus overfill would translate mostly into projection? Thus eliminating the need for any changes to the pocket? You've got me thinking now.

The lighting in the photos is good because of the dressing room lighting. I realized after we left that those rooms were designed to make you look good in the swimsuits. I myself added no editing magic. Thanks for your patience waiting for a response, and thanks for reading all this. Now enjoy this gif of her on the treadmill.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2023, 03:32:24 pm »
Had to share this from the other day. Look at that waist-to-chest ratio. No editing magic, no stuffed bra. Just the magic of a 40" bust.

89Camikazee

• Thank You
« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2023, 04:30:59 am »
 I checked Instagram tonight and saw a very familiar photo on revis's post op success stories.
When your wife's boobs officially become the best advertising material available for an internationally renowned XL boob surgeon I feel that you've had what could be considered an excellent result, many congratulations.
 Based on the general publics instagram response she is now, OFFICIALLY tits on a stick.
The only real question that remains is, if she is modeling that bikini for free, or have "pretty little thing" been in contact yet!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 04:43:23 am by 89Camikazee »

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2023, 06:33:31 pm »
I checked Instagram tonight and saw a very familiar photo on revis's post op success stories.
When your wife's boobs officially become the best advertising material available for an internationally renowned XL boob surgeon I feel that you've had what could be considered an excellent result, many congratulations.
 Based on the general publics instagram response she is now, OFFICIALLY tits on a stick.
The only real question that remains is, if she is modeling that bikini for free, or have "pretty little thing" been in contact yet!
Buddy, let me assure you, you cannot be told enough that your wife is a pair of tits on a stick. Literally, you always need to hear it more. I've been going back to the IG post repeatedly for the past 24 hours in hopes of finding more comments praising her bimbo-ness. I love people thinking she's a bimbo doll.

We've gotten messages from people who are scheduled to go see Revis or thinking about going to see him, wanting feedback, input, or guidance for their own journey. And while the attention is a wonderful thing, helping people on their own journey is what it was always about. It's a great feeling when someone tells me  their wife saw our pictures and said something like, "She's 700/1300? Oh wow, I could see myself  with that size!" Getting the missus comfortable is 9/10 of the process and a lot of grace and encouragement is needed, so it's nice to be able to offer some assistance.

I've been told enough times in the past 24 hours that we have a real opportunity to make money with her new assets, but I hinted at it before that that's not in the future. We're not idiots, we know people are gonna rub one out over her. But we don't desire to make money off that. Our main objective remains being real people providing real information to others on their own journey.

Trophylover

• Adore Trophies!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2178
  • -Receive: 11095
  • I adore the concept of Trophy Wife’s.
« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2023, 08:31:35 am »
Great progress of you. I hope you just started your journey. Would love to see big 2500cc implants ok your nice bod.
Definition of a Trophy Wife:

Huge Fake Tits, Hair Extensions, French Nails, Big round Booty, some nice pair of stilettos, pouty swollen lips, elegance, intelligence, classy outfits, nasty fucking, gagging and deepthroat skills!

https://www.reddit.com/u/trophylover

Hughman

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2023, 09:44:05 am »
Got a link? Can't find it

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2023, 02:21:06 pm »
Would love to see big 2500cc implants ok your nice bod.
Implants on MY body would look like shit.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2023, 02:26:45 pm »
Chrome doesn’t want to open up IG pages on my phone right now for some reason. Get the IG app and search @donrevismd. It’s a real recent post.

Hughman

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2023, 12:09:20 am »
Chrome doesn’t want to open up IG pages on my phone right now for some reason. Get the IG app and search @donrevismd. It’s a real recent post.
Ah it's age restricted, that's why

89Camikazee

• Thank You
« Reply #97 on: October 18, 2023, 05:15:44 am »
I accidentally hit the all posts button on this thread and, my god, once my ancient phone had cooled down enough to allow me to touch it, the photographic progression of your wife was a sight to behold. Sometimes you need to see everything in one place to properly appreciate the gravity of a major change.
 I had previously thought your partner had looked massive in the preop photos, but it's really quite the change in retrospect. I feel I speak for all of theperfectboobs when i gently hope an after photo of her in the yellow top might appear at some point  :).
 Now that's she's had a bit of adjustment time, how is she finding them day to day, and any issues with other people's reactions to them?
Please feel free to ignore this next question, if it's too difficult to awnser, but you've mentioned that you have children. Have they noticed your wife's recent changes and if so how did you explain it to them in a untraumatising manner?
I only ask as i've had some recent successes with my partner and her lips (I can confirm really surprisingly performance enhancing) and a bit of barely justifiable Botox, at her request.
But whilst she's very much down for an initial boob upgrade she's desperately keen to avoid being judged by schoolgate gossip for what she worries is an excessively "MILFY" look. Whilst I try my best to avoid saying that's kinda the point of wanting to both have kids and fancy you more afterwards.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #98 on: October 26, 2023, 08:24:36 pm »
i gently hope an after photo of her in the yellow top might appear at some point  :).
 Now that's she's had a bit of adjustment time, how is she finding them day to day, and any issues with other people's reactions to them?
Please feel free to ignore this next question, if it's too difficult to awnser, but you've mentioned that you have children. Have they noticed your wife's recent changes and if so how did you explain it to them in a untraumatising manner?
The picture of her in the yellow shirt is my phone's wallpaper, so naturally that yellow shirt is one of the first things I went digging for when we got home. Unfortunately, it seems like the bimbo got rid of it!! We both can hardly believe it, but seriously, it's nowhere to be found. (Now you've got me inspired to go looking again. I REALLY want it back.)

Day to day, she said the first time a few days ago that she's starting to love them. Both surgeries, in the first few weeks following, she freaked out about being too big, thinking about an explant, thinks she looks like a freak. And both times I told her, "You're in pain, you're bruised, and you can't work out - you're not thinking clearly, no one can under those circumstances. Be patient." So if your wife ends up getting a BA, remember that, and just tell her your research indicates 99% of patients feel the same way in the first few weeks.

Other people's reactions, she's always gotten looks because she's a busty blonde. But it's actually ramped up, lot more positive attention. And she's really enjoyed it. There are people that are over the line in their general gaze, guys that just give her a weird feeling. But she just moves away from them. Other people are very warm and friendly, extra courteous and polite towards her. "Your car's all ready, Mrs. B!" "Here's your order, Mrs. B!" "Here, let me get that door for you!" She's been really pleasantly surprised at how she's been treated. She loves when I come home and she can tell me about the special "bimbo treatment" she got that day, she knows it gets me going.

And the people who know her, no one treats her any differently. They all love her the same as they always have. My wife is one of *those* people - the kind that everyone loves and who loves everyone. So they're not going to treat her differently now, she's still the woman they all know with the heart of gold.

Yes, we have daughters. They've always known their mom had big boobs, but they haven't really seen the new set on display. We plan on having a conversation with them one day. I'm looking forward to it, she's not. But I plan on using it as an opportunity to talk about loving you for yourself but also doing nice things for yourself and/or your spouse. I'll compare it to braces, makeup, going extra with the hair, etc. If you know why you're doing it and your heart's in the right place, I believe you can use the conversation as an opportunity to teach great lessons.

1234ggg

• Thank You
« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2023, 12:42:45 am »
Any more pictures mate?

antoy999

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 11
« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2023, 02:04:27 am »
Other people's reactions, she's always gotten looks because she's a busty blonde. But it's actually ramped up, lot more positive attention. And she's really enjoyed it. There are people that are over the line in their general gaze, guys that just give her a weird feeling. But she just moves away from them. Other people are very warm and friendly, extra courteous and polite towards her. "Your car's all ready, Mrs. B!" "Here's your order, Mrs. B!" "Here, let me get that door for you!" She's been really pleasantly surprised at how she's been treated. She loves when I come home and she can tell me about the special "bimbo treatment" she got that day, she knows it gets me going.
The possibility to get benefits from having big fake juggs is a true turn on for me, I also opened this thread about this: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=59232.0 . I would be glad if you wanted too share other stories.

89Camikazee

• Thank You
« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2023, 04:26:51 am »
First of all, thank you for your usual lengthy and considerate response. I found your approach on how to handle the explanation for the kids incredibly well thought out, and subtly phrased.
  To me, these real world issues are the kind of important practical things that don't get discussed enough on this site (perhaps that's why this thread ended up in the quieter real world section rather than star members).
Everyone here is in favour of bigger boobs but often it feels as if there is an absence of understanding about the day to day, implications of living with an oversized rack that your feedback highlights.
On a lighter note 🥲 i feel your wife's loss of the yellow top puts her ROUNDLY in breach of the UN's convention of crimes against humanity article 7, section 1, k. That being said I'm sure we could resolve things amicably with a quick whip around to replace it if you find a replacement source.

Also good to hear she begining to enjoy them, they are quite the upgrade but I totally understand how she would find the change disconcerting, particularly when she's moved so aggressively outside of regular bra sizes.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #102 on: November 01, 2023, 08:03:40 pm »
The possibility to get benefits from having big fake juggs is a true turn on for me, I also opened this thread about this: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=59232.0 . I would be glad if you wanted too share other stories.
I love seeing my wife enjoying favorable treatment for being so beautiful. As long as she feels like it outweighs any kind of negativity (and there really isn't any), then I'm happy. I'll continue to post stories of our progress here, thank you for commenting and sharing your thread.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2023, 08:46:41 pm »
To me, these real world issues are the kind of important practical things that don't get discussed enough on this site (perhaps that's why this thread ended up in the quieter real world section rather than star members).
Everyone here is in favour of bigger boobs but often it feels as if there is an absence of understanding about the day to day, implications of living with an oversized rack that your feedback highlights.

Also good to hear she begining to enjoy them, they are quite the upgrade but I totally understand how she would find the change disconcerting, particularly when she's moved so aggressively outside of regular bra sizes.
Make no mistake, my boob greed is a beast that I have to work to keep under control, but I'm not impressed by people who are completely surrendered to the 'goon mentality'. 99.99% of the women out there are *not* like Jesse Bunny - whom I think looks great, but for women like her, bimbofication is more than just a style or preference, even more than a way of life, it's closer to an occupation. My wife and countless other women don't fall into that category, and they need a partner who understands enough about the nuances of bimbofication to be able to encourage them but also keep them grounded in reality.

And I'm pleased to report she continues to grow in her enjoyment of having XL implants. She playfully sticks them out a lot more, flaunts them more in public - not excessively, and only when I'm around. But only three months post-op and she's already as comfortable now as she was probably 12 months post-op after her first BA. And I'm *extremely* happy to be able to share that she's made positive references to the potential for a future revision, I'll just share the most recent conversation we had. I've made absolutely no attempt to persuade her to go bigger, either directly or indirectly. I've tried to make it perfectly clear that I am *very happy* with how she looks. But for the past couple of days, she's been researching some kind of facial treatment she wants to get, and it's pricier than anything else she's done to her face (besides Botox). She was telling me about it, and she said, "Is there room in the budget for this?" To which I replied, "There *is* no budget for this. Do it! Empty the bank accounts onto the table, spare no expense!" She loved hearing that. And then at the gym yesterday, we were on neighboring treadmills getting warmed up, and she said, "I'm just so happy. When you do all this stuff for me," then she grabbed her tits with both hands and continued, "it makes me want to do even MORE for you." And I said, "Then brace yourself because we're gonna do all the stuff you want!" She cackled.

Here's something from the other night. We were in the kitchen getting ready to go up to bed, and I pulled her tits out of her shirt and bra to play with them. She's still in the surgical bra. We need to get busy finding her more undergarments. But the surgical bra really is comfortable for her, and the support it offers feels good to her.

1234ggg

• Thank You
« Reply #104 on: November 02, 2023, 07:34:57 am »
You're living the dream mate. Well done.

wolfberry

• Thank You
« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2023, 08:48:08 pm »
Full body nude please  ;D

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #106 on: November 03, 2023, 05:07:23 am »
You’re in the Real Life Experience section, friend. You’ll find what you’re looking for over at https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?board=66.0.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #107 on: November 03, 2023, 02:36:40 pm »
So, my wife finally decided to read all the comments on Revis' IG post featuring her in the pink bikini. Yes, it was posted a month ago and she hadn't looked at it. She tries not to spend too much time feeding bimbo greed, though she fails at that miserably. She gleefully read each comment to me individually (as if it was my first time reading them, lol). Then she spent some time looking at some of the other women on Revis' page. She said, "Have you seen this woman with 2800???" I was like, "Uhh, no, who?" (Yeah right, Skyler Nicole, obviously.) This was all at the gym, and as we were leaving, she said, "I feel like my current size is good, it stretched my limit, and should be big enough to keep you satisfied...for at least a few years, haha!" I swear, I make no effort to influence her to go bigger than she already has, she just keeps inserting these comments here and there a couple times a week. I tell her "I am very happy" but of course I don't discourage her.

This morning she flopped down on the bed on top of me and lifted up her shirt, so I grabbed this pic.

Sharkbit

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 159
« Reply #108 on: November 04, 2023, 12:27:37 pm »
So, my wife finally decided to read all the comments on Revis' IG post featuring her in the pink bikini. Yes, it was posted a month ago and she hadn't looked at it. She tries not to spend too much time feeding bimbo greed, though she fails at that miserably. She gleefully read each comment to me individually (as if it was my first time reading them, lol). Then she spent some time looking at some of the other women on Revis' page. She said, "Have you seen this woman with 2800???" I was like, "Uhh, no, who?" (Yeah right, Skyler Nicole, obviously.) This was all at the gym, and as we were leaving, she said, "I feel like my current size is good, it stretched my limit, and should be big enough to keep you satisfied...for at least a few years, haha!" I swear, I make no effort to influence her to go bigger than she already has, she just keeps inserting these comments here and there a couple times a week. I tell her "I am very happy" but of course I don't discourage her.

This morning she flopped down on the bed on top of me and lifted up her shirt, so I grabbed this pic.

amazing!!!
what about her clothing...do you buy her more revealing dresses...or plattform heels? 7 inch pleaser mules...

tonyblod

• Thank You
« Reply #109 on: November 04, 2023, 08:05:23 pm »
you are living the dream brother  ;D

I think she knows very well that you would like them even bigger and she probably gets a bit turned on by teasing you like that  ;)

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #110 on: November 04, 2023, 10:51:01 pm »
amazing!!!
what about her clothing...do you buy her more revealing dresses...or plattform heels? 7 inch pleaser mules...
After her first BA, it took some time before she started wearing tighter fitted clothes and showing some skin, and it’ll take some time this time too. Although she does seem to be adjusting faster this time around. I don’t push her. I ensure future bimbofication measures by showing care for her comfortability. She’s got some heels, but 99% of our dates are to the gym, and we don’t stay at home shooting pics for Instagram all the time. So she’s not often in her heels.

I think she knows very well that you would like them even bigger and she probably gets a bit turned on by teasing you like that  ;)
I know it all too well! And she definitely loves to tease me. She often brags about what a tease she is, lol. But she’s not half the tease she thinks she is, not when she delivers as often as she does, in all the ways she does.

Sharkbit

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 159
« Reply #111 on: November 05, 2023, 09:39:05 am »
amazing!!!
After her first BA, it took some time before she started wearing tighter fitted clothes and showing some skin, and it’ll take some time this time too. Although she does seem to be adjusting faster this time around. I don’t push her. I ensure future bimbofication measures by showing care for her comfortability. She’s got some heels, but 99% of our dates are to the gym, and we don’t stay at home shooting pics for Instagram all the time. So she’s not often in her heels.

I know it all too well! And she definitely loves to tease me. She often brags about what a tease she is, lol. But she’s not half the tease she thinks she is, not when she delivers as often as she does, in all the ways she does.

do you have instagram???

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #112 on: November 05, 2023, 01:59:11 pm »
We started one just to post the pink bikini pic (previously posted on this thread) and tag Dr. Revis. He then shared our post on his own page. We have no other posts and have no intention of making any.

1234ggg

• Thank You
« Reply #113 on: November 16, 2023, 08:38:32 pm »
Always love to read your progress updates mate

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2023, 02:08:54 am »
The other day, my wife came home with a coffee in her hand and a treat for our youngest in her other hand. She gave it to her and said, "Say 'thank you' to daddy, he got them for us.  Well, I got them, but he would've said 'yes' if I asked if I could go." (Side note,  I am not some controlling asshole  who tells his wife she can't go get coffee, she's just incredibly deferential.) And I said, "I love saying 'yes' to you." And (our child being in the other room) she ran both her hands down her tits and said, "Mmm, I love saying 'yes' to you too." Then she walked out of the room, back in, grabbed both her tits, and said, "Man, when I keep saying 'yes' to THESE things, what is going to happen???" I said something like, "Oh yeah, babe, gonna be awesome" and she just laughed. But seriously, how is she gonna be making comments every week about going bigger when we're only 3+ most post op, lol.

It's my birthday this weekend, so she put me on the bed last night and crawled on top with my birthday present, pictured below. Look at those veins O_o

unlvrebel

• Thank You
« Reply #115 on: November 22, 2023, 09:03:11 pm »
The other day, my wife came home with a coffee in her hand and a treat for our youngest in her other hand. She gave it to her and said, "Say 'thank you' to daddy, he got them for us.  Well, I got them, but he would've said 'yes' if I asked if I could go." (Side note,  I am not some controlling asshole  who tells his wife she can't go get coffee, she's just incredibly deferential.) And I said, "I love saying 'yes' to you." And (our child being in the other room) she ran both her hands down her tits and said, "Mmm, I love saying 'yes' to you too." Then she walked out of the room, back in, grabbed both her tits, and said, "Man, when I keep saying 'yes' to THESE things, what is going to happen???" I said something like, "Oh yeah, babe, gonna be awesome" and she just laughed. But seriously, how is she gonna be making comments every week about going bigger when we're only 3+ most post op, lol.

It's my birthday this weekend, so she put me on the bed last night and crawled on top with my birthday present, pictured below. Look at those veins O_o

Dear.  Fucking.  LORD.

89Camikazee

• Thank You
« Reply #116 on: November 23, 2023, 04:45:07 am »
After about 20 mins of trying to write an effective reply to the red photo, I've finally come to a conclusion. The poster above said it better in three words, than I could in a dozen paragraphs.
Glad she's out of the recovery bra and beginning to fully enjoy them. Going on the recent theme of the thread here's my best attempt at a three word 'haiku'
Christ. Those. TITS.  ;)

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #117 on: November 24, 2023, 10:51:25 pm »
So last night we *finally* got around to taking a pic to update my phone wallpaper. The one below isn't the one I'm using for my wallpaper, lol, but it's probably the best one from the shoot. Lot of talk lately about all the procedures we want to get her. It's becoming more and more common for either her or I to make comments about her getting a BBL on down the line. I have my doubts about whether or not she can even put on enough weight for the doc to give her a big, fat ass, but by God, we're going to try. She every now and then bemoans how soft and squeezy she's getting. (She's had a rock hard body the majority of her life.) I tell her to just stick to the plan, we're following a strategy here.

tonyblod

• Thank You
« Reply #118 on: November 25, 2023, 07:53:46 pm »
not thought about ass implants instead of BBL?

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #119 on: November 25, 2023, 09:54:10 pm »
not thought about ass implants instead of BBL?
No, I do not want ass implants for her. I like the butt to have a big, squeezy, natural feel and the tits to have a big, firm, fake feel.

bmorganj

• Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 79
« Reply #120 on: November 26, 2023, 07:29:40 am »
Typically girls require 2 bbls to get desired results. Some docs will go beyond 1000 cc, but from what I understand that's typically not done in the United States. If I remember correctly there are laws that prohibit the pounds of fat removed for a single operation and supposed anything over 1000cc will not attach or has a very low chance of attaching.

Just some info after going through a bbl with my wife.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #121 on: November 26, 2023, 05:42:26 pm »
Thanks for the input. Admittedly, I’ve done very little research on BBLs, but I do know I want her to get one. Apparently, she might need two. But there are several procedures on the wish list that will have to rank higher - one thing I really want her to get, but there are a couple she really wants to get, and I don’t want to be a greedy piglet, she should get *some* of her wishes before I get ALL of mine.

The Author

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 73
« Reply #122 on: November 26, 2023, 11:33:13 pm »
So last night we *finally* got around to taking a pic to update my phone wallpaper. The one below isn't the one I'm using for my wallpaper, lol, but it's probably the best one from the shoot. Lot of talk lately about all the procedures we want to get her. It's becoming more and more common for either her or I to make comments about her getting a BBL on down the line. I have my doubts about whether or not she can even put on enough weight for the doc to give her a big, fat ass, but by God, we're going to try. She every now and then bemoans how soft and squeezy she's getting. (She's had a rock hard body the majority of her life.) I tell her to just stick to the plan, we're following a strategy here.

You're one lucky man!

bmorganj

• Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 79
« Reply #123 on: November 27, 2023, 06:39:37 am »
Thanks for the input. Admittedly, I’ve done very little research on BBLs, but I do know I want her to get one. Apparently, she might need two. But there are several procedures on the wish list that will have to rank higher - one thing I really want her to get, but there are a couple she really wants to get, and I don’t want to be a greedy piglet, she should get *some* of her wishes before I get ALL of mine.

No problem. Supercharged BBLs seems to become the happy medium where you can gain the most dramatic results in one operation. From what I've seen girls get 1200-1600ccs of fat  in addition to 300-500cc implants.

So that's ~2 inches of gain from fat and another ~2-4 inches gained from the implants. My guess is that the implants are for projection and the fat is to give a smooth transition to the hips and provide a natural blend when moving around and bending over.

See curvy_chloe00 as an example.

1234ggg

• Thank You
« Reply #124 on: November 29, 2023, 12:36:11 am »
This whole story is like a day dream.

Vlad-Shark

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 400
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2023, 03:24:08 am »
But there are several procedures on the wish list that will have to rank higher - one thing I really want her to get, but there are a couple she really wants to get, and I don’t want to be a greedy piglet, she should get *some* of her wishes before I get ALL of mine.

What are the other procedures on the wish list?

audi2810

• Thank You
  • -Given: 152
  • -Receive: 65
« Reply #126 on: November 29, 2023, 04:33:40 pm »
I literally dunked my fingers in my coffee and not my snack bowl reading this thread… so good! Living vicariously through this thread as my current SO is not game unfortunately.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #127 on: December 11, 2023, 03:28:39 pm »
Face stuff. She wants a doll-like face.

We did the flashlight boob trick the other night. She hadn't ever heard of it and was shocked to see it. We had a ton of fun playing with our glow-in-the-dark toys.

Wendy Whoppers Loyalist

• Thank You
  • -Given: 164
  • -Receive: 324
  • Wendy was the greatest.
« Reply #128 on: December 11, 2023, 06:05:28 pm »
Wow, just discovered this thread. It's rather mind blowing.
Plastic Bimbos just make life so much better.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #129 on: December 11, 2023, 08:28:49 pm »
Good! Your signature, “Plastic Bimbos just make life so much better” is 100% spot on. I’ve lived life where me and my spouse lived “naturally”. We were fat and gross. Now we’re all-in on fitness and bimbofication. Sexual enjoyment is up 1000%, self image is up 1000%, and we’re so far past looking back, we can barely even remember life before all this. Never knew life could be this good.

Wendy Whoppers Loyalist

• Thank You
« Reply #130 on: December 11, 2023, 08:48:38 pm »
Good! Your signature, “Plastic Bimbos just make life so much better” is 100% spot on. I’ve lived life where me and my spouse lived “naturally”. We were fat and gross. Now we’re all-in on fitness and bimbofication. Sexual enjoyment is up 1000%, self image is up 1000%, and we’re so far past looking back, we can barely even remember life before all this. Never knew life could be this good.

That's amazing for you guys, I'd lie if I said I wasn't jealous of your new life lmao.

At first when reading parts of this thread earlier today, I thought "This can't be a real story, it's def too good to be true. He has to be making all of this up". Then, as I kept on reading it became rather clear that it's actually a true real life story.

That's what blew my mind tbh.

The Author

• Thank You
« Reply #131 on: December 11, 2023, 10:50:05 pm »
Face stuff. She wants a doll-like face.

We did the flashlight boob trick the other night. She hadn't ever heard of it and was shocked to see it. We had a ton of fun playing with our glow-in-the-dark toys.

Just perfect. You've got a dream woman there. I'm going to be following your journey with great excitement!

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #132 on: December 12, 2023, 01:54:13 am »
At first when reading parts of this thread earlier today, I thought "This can't be a real story, it's def too good to be true. He has to be making all of this up". Then, as I kept on reading it became rather clear that it's actually a true real life story.
I know precisely what you mean and remember the exact moment in time when I realized it was actually happening. We’d been discussing an augmentation from spring of 2015 til spring of 2018 when we finished having our kids and decided to go for a consultation. She had only recently finished breastfeeding, and our research told us she wouldn’t be ready for an augmentation for another few months. Then we went in for the consultation and the doc asked us when we wanted to do the surgery. We kind of looked at each other and then said, “When do you suggest?” Then he goes, “How’s next week look for you?” At *that* moment, I finally believed - it was all real. This was happening. My wife was getting fake tits. And my life has never been the same.

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #133 on: December 12, 2023, 05:52:37 am »
What prompted her to take the leap to XL implants?  My wife has had two boob jobs: first 435cc and second 700cc.  I’d love to see her follow a similar path and jump to 1000+ but it hasn’t been something we have discussed.  Curious how that process developed for you and your lovely wife

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #134 on: December 12, 2023, 05:00:43 pm »
What prompted her to take the leap to XL implants?  My wife has had two boob jobs: first 435cc and second 700cc.  I’d love to see her follow a similar path and jump to 1000+ but it hasn’t been something we have discussed.  Curious how that process developed for you and your lovely wife
It was a delicate process. As you know, we're handling highly com'bust'ible materials here. How we landed on 700 the first time is its own story, but I'll share about how 1300 happened. Sometime after her first augmentation I had decided I thought ~1200 was the best next step for us to achieve the look I knew I wanted and that I thought she'd enjoy. But since 2015 when we had our very first conversation about implants, we've not had many real open/honest/comfortable conversations about how many ccs she should get. Before her first augmentation, she made jokes like, "Ohh yeah maybe I'll get 1000ccs one day! Ha!" In the year before her revision, she made comments like, "One day, we'll be telling Revis to give us 2000!" But whenever we had *real* discussions about amounts, the tension in the air was pretty thick.

Before we initially reached out to Revis for her revision, my wife once made the comment, "I *might* be open to going up to 1000." When she said stuff like that, I always just nodded and said, "It's ultimately your decision, and I'll be happy with whatever you give me." Inside, I was like, "Fuuuuuuuudge, NO..." But I never let her see that. In our initial conversations before her first augmentation, I committed to being content with whatever she got, even if she got nothing. While discussing a revision, she even one time said in a moment of panic and anger, "I might just get 900, are you going to be okay with that?!!" (I've shared in this thread the stuff that makes my wife seem like the perfect bimbo, but even a good bimbo might put the screws to you once in a while.) So, a key element to my strategy has always been staying cool under pressure and maintaining that I supported her and would be content no matter what.

I knew eventually we'd have to send Revis a wish pic. And my wife does not like looking at pics to "shop" for boobs, it freaks her out. I have a picture of her with her 700s where she's manipulating them to look like 1400. I believed Dr. Revis would tell us she'd need at least 1200 to look like the photo, so I suggested to her that we use the photo of *her* - better than having her shop online. She said that picture was good and cleared me to send it to Revis. I sent it to him, and he predicted she'd need 1250-1400. I told that to my wife, and her eyes popped. I reminded her that she made me promise to trust whatever Dr. Revis recommended and suggested that she should do the same. Well, that sort of worked. She said, "I'll listen to his recommendation, but it's my decision." So I didn't push it. Didn't push the picture, didn't push the amount. Just let sleeping dogs lie.

We were in the airport to fly to Florida and she said to me, "I want to talk about this seriously: how many ccs are you hoping I'll get?" And I said, "We showed Revis that picture we like, and he recommended 1250-1400. So I think we should go with his recommendation." She said, "Well I don't know if we should use that picture." I reminded her our pre-op consult with him was in a few hours. I pointed out that she really liked the picture *until* he gave an amount. I suggested that she was only objecting to the picture now because the *number* sounded too high. I said, "And what do we know about cc numbers? They just don't tell you everything you need to know. We've seen people with 500ccs look bigger than you with 700ccs. They're just numbers, that's why we need to trust the doc." She said, "Well I might be willing to go up to 1200. Would you be okay with that?" And what did I say in response? Everyone say it with me: "I'll be happy with whatever you get."

Story's almost over, promise. So we got to Revis' office that afternoon, showed him the picture again, and he said he was thinking 1350. He asked my wife how she was feeling, and she said she was nervous. If I remember right, she may have mentioned the number 1200 in his office. He said he'd try everything in her from 1400 on down to 1200 and go with the lowest amount that he thought looked good. The consult was going so well - up until that point! I cringed when he said that, but again - I wouldn't let my wife see that. I was just going to trust. The next morning we went in for surgery. She was led to a back room, I stayed out in the waiting room. The rest is what she's told me: she saw Dr. Revis and he asked her again how she was doing. She said she was nervous, and she didn't want to be too big. He told her he'd take good care of her. She was comforted by that, and then they went into surgery. She came out three hours later in a wheelchair all doped up. We didn't see him again that day. But he texted her a couple hours later, saying, "You did great! 1300ccs!"

So that's how we landed on 1300. And this is for everyone reading this, not just dnver918. I go to great lengths to avoid manipulating her in any way because 1) I love her, and 2) I firmly believe that if you want to *keep* the good things you have in life, you need to get them the right way. We've all heard the saying, "Easy come, easy go," well its true. Anything worth having in this world takes work. The finer things (like big, fake tits) take all that much more effort. But oh so worth it!

Congratulations on reading this far. Enjoy this pic as a reward. Another morning of breakfast in bed when she flopped down and shoved her chest up on me. I especially like this pic because you can really see by her right boob how the girls have that bolted-on look, how the balloon shape curves outside her frame.

Wendy Whoppers Loyalist

• Thank You
« Reply #135 on: December 12, 2023, 05:12:01 pm »
It was a delicate process. As you know, we're handling highly com'bust'ible materials here. How we landed on 700 the first time is its own story, but I'll share about how 1300 happened. Sometime after her first augmentation I had decided I thought ~1200 was the best next step for us to achieve the look I knew I wanted and that I thought she'd enjoy. But since 2015 when we had our very first conversation about implants, we've not had many real open/honest/comfortable conversations about how many ccs she should get. Before her first augmentation, she made jokes like, "Ohh yeah maybe I'll get 1000ccs one day! Ha!" In the year before her revision, she made comments like, "One day, we'll be telling Revis to give us 2000!" But whenever we had *real* discussions about amounts, the tension in the air was pretty thick.

Before we initially reached out to Revis for her revision, my wife once made the comment, "I *might* be open to going up to 1000." When she said stuff like that, I always just nodded and said, "It's ultimately your decision, and I'll be happy with whatever you give me." Inside, I was like, "Fuuuuuuuudge, NO..." But I never let her see that. In our initial conversations before her first augmentation, I committed to being content with whatever she got, even if she got nothing. While discussing a revision, she even one time said in a moment of panic and anger, "I might just get 900, are you going to be okay with that?!!" (I've shared in this thread the stuff that makes my wife seem like the perfect bimbo, but even a good bimbo might put the screws to you once in a while.) So, a key element to my strategy has always been staying cool under pressure and maintaining that I supported her and would be content no matter what.

I knew eventually we'd have to send Revis a wish pic. And my wife does not like looking at pics to "shop" for boobs, it freaks her out. I have a picture of her with her 700s where she's manipulating them to look like 1400. I believed Dr. Revis would tell us she'd need at least 1200 to look like the photo, so I suggested to her that we use the photo of *her* - better than having her shop online. She said that picture was good and cleared me to send it to Revis. I sent it to him, and he predicted she'd need 1250-1400. I told that to my wife, and her eyes popped. I reminded her that she made me promise to trust whatever Dr. Revis recommended and suggested that she should do the same. Well, that sort of worked. She said, "I'll listen to his recommendation, but it's my decision." So I didn't push it. Didn't push the picture, didn't push the amount. Just let sleeping dogs lie.

We were in the airport to fly to Florida and she said to me, "I want to talk about this seriously: how many ccs are you hoping I'll get?" And I said, "We showed Revis that picture we like, and he recommended 1250-1400. So I think we should go with his recommendation." She said, "Well I don't know if we should use that picture." I reminded her our pre-op consult with him was in a few hours. I pointed out that she really liked the picture *until* he gave an amount. I suggested that she was only objecting to the picture now because the *number* sounded too high. I said, "And what do we know about cc numbers? They just don't tell you everything you need to know. We've seen people with 500ccs look bigger than you with 700ccs. They're just numbers, that's why we need to trust the doc." She said, "Well I might be willing to go up to 1200. Would you be okay with that?" And what did I say in response? Everyone say it with me: "I'll be happy with whatever you get."

Story's almost over, promise. So we got to Revis' office that afternoon, showed him the picture again, and he said he was thinking 1350. He asked my wife how she was feeling, and she said she was nervous. If I remember right, she may have mentioned the number 1200 in his office. He said he'd try everything in her from 1400 on down to 1200 and go with the lowest amount that he thought looked good. The consult was going so well - up until that point! I cringed when he said that, but again - I wouldn't let my wife see that. I was just going to trust. The next morning we went in for surgery. She was led to a back room, I stayed out in the waiting room. The rest is what she's told me: she saw Dr. Revis and he asked her again how she was doing. She said she was nervous, and she didn't want to be too big. He told her he'd take good care of her. She was comforted by that, and then they went into surgery. She came out three hours later in a wheelchair all doped up. We didn't see him again that day. But he texted her a couple hours later, saying, "You did great! 1300ccs!"

So that's how we landed on 1300. And this is for everyone reading this, not just dnver918. I go to great lengths to avoid manipulating her in any way because 1) I love her, and 2) I firmly believe that if you want to *keep* the good things you have in life, you need to get them the right way. We've all heard the saying, "Easy come, easy go," well its true. Anything worth having in this world takes work. The finer things (like big, fake tits) take all that much more effort. But oh so worth it!

Congratulations on reading this far. Enjoy this pic as a reward. Another morning of breakfast in bed when she flopped down and shoved her chest up on me. I especially like this pic because you can really see by her right boob how the girls have that bolted-on look, how the balloon shape curves outside her frame.

Great read as per: you're a good story teller, that's for sure.

The pic's really good as well, I just love how beautiful larger sized fake tits are. Naturals can't compete, it's not close.

Finally, I'm only asking this out of curiousity: do you think these big great 1300 cc:s are it for your wife's Bimbo journey, has the end goal been reached? Is it all over? Or... have you guys ever spoken about continuing the journey, trying to reach 2000+ cc:s?

Let me know.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #136 on: December 12, 2023, 07:20:43 pm »
have you guys ever spoken about continuing the journey, trying to reach 2000+ cc:s?
This thread is getting quite long with a lot of text but buried within some of the messages are a few stories documenting our discussion about the end goal. As mentioned in my most recent post, our *serious* conversations about going bigger are less frequent than the casual comments. Here are some fragments previously shared of conversations we've had about her going bigger:

- Recently, I was commenting to her about her old 700cc implants, which I still have. I said how much I would've enjoyed being able to set her 700cc implants on a table next to her 1300cc implants for comparison. She said, "Well, you'll definitely be able to do that one day!" (Referring to an eventual second revision.)
- One day at the gym, she said, "I feel like my current size is good, it stretched my limit, and should be big enough to keep you satisfied...for at least a few years, haha!"
- Another day at the gym, we were on neighboring treadmills getting warmed up, and she said, "I'm just so happy. When you do all this stuff for me," (referring to Botox and lip fillers) then she grabbed her tits with both hands and continued, "it makes me want to do even MORE for you." And I said, "Then brace yourself because we're gonna do all the stuff you want!" She cackled.
- One day sitting on the front porch looking at pictures of Elle Matthews, she said, "Oh, I don't know if I'll ever get up to 2500." Which was a better comment than I would've hoped for, I half expected her to say, "I'll never look like that!"  I mean, hey, when she got 700, she swore she'd never get up to 1000. Now look at her.
- She's gotten more generous with her jokes about eventually going to 2000, 2500, she even threw out there 3000 one time. We have a saying around our house, "Bigger is always better in absolutely every situation."
- Earlier this year, my dad died, and one morning in the weeks following, she and I were chatting. She was giving me crap for some thing, and I said, “Hey, come on, so-and-so died recently” and she laughed and said, “How long are you going to play that card?” And I said, “Forever.” And she goes, “We’re going to be getting another revision in a few years and the doctor will go, ‘So 2000 or 3000ccs?’ And then you’ll say, ‘Babe, my dad died recently…’ And I’ll go, ‘Ughhhh, fine, 3000’.”
- In March, we were in my truck going to the gym, talking about bimbofication goals, and she all of a sudden dropped this line on me: “We’ll have to go see Revis if we end up eventually getting 2000ccs.” That exact amount is my personal goal for her for <5 years from now.

One thing about my wife is the saying "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak" is definitely true. Dreaming about something is one thing; taking the plunge is something else entirely. Now that she's taken the next big step, she has to fortify herself, get acclimated to her new figure. Knowing my wife and how boob greed works, I previously predicted by year three she'd be making serious comments about going bigger and feeling like they're not as big as they were in year one. I would definitely love to see her go to 2000ccs. A second revision will follow, probably even more, and we'll increase each time.  But I'm controlling my expectations and staying open minded about what's in the future for us.

Wendy Whoppers Loyalist

• Thank You
« Reply #137 on: December 13, 2023, 12:08:48 am »
have you guys ever spoken about continuing the journey, trying to reach 2000+ cc:s?
This thread is getting quite long with a lot of text but buried within some of the messages are a few stories documenting our discussion about the end goal. As mentioned in my most recent post, our *serious* conversations about going bigger are less frequent than the casual comments. Here are some fragments previously shared of conversations we've had about her going bigger:

- Recently, I was commenting to her about her old 700cc implants, which I still have. I said how much I would've enjoyed being able to set her 700cc implants on a table next to her 1300cc implants for comparison. She said, "Well, you'll definitely be able to do that one day!" (Referring to an eventual second revision.)
- One day at the gym, she said, "I feel like my current size is good, it stretched my limit, and should be big enough to keep you satisfied...for at least a few years, haha!"
- Another day at the gym, we were on neighboring treadmills getting warmed up, and she said, "I'm just so happy. When you do all this stuff for me," (referring to Botox and lip fillers) then she grabbed her tits with both hands and continued, "it makes me want to do even MORE for you." And I said, "Then brace yourself because we're gonna do all the stuff you want!" She cackled.
- One day sitting on the front porch looking at pictures of Elle Matthews, she said, "Oh, I don't know if I'll ever get up to 2500." Which was a better comment than I would've hoped for, I half expected her to say, "I'll never look like that!"  I mean, hey, when she got 700, she swore she'd never get up to 1000. Now look at her.
- She's gotten more generous with her jokes about eventually going to 2000, 2500, she even threw out there 3000 one time. We have a saying around our house, "Bigger is always better in absolutely every situation."
- Earlier this year, my dad died, and one morning in the weeks following, she and I were chatting. She was giving me crap for some thing, and I said, “Hey, come on, so-and-so died recently” and she laughed and said, “How long are you going to play that card?” And I said, “Forever.” And she goes, “We’re going to be getting another revision in a few years and the doctor will go, ‘So 2000 or 3000ccs?’ And then you’ll say, ‘Babe, my dad died recently…’ And I’ll go, ‘Ughhhh, fine, 3000’.”
- In March, we were in my truck going to the gym, talking about bimbofication goals, and she all of a sudden dropped this line on me: “We’ll have to go see Revis if we end up eventually getting 2000ccs.” That exact amount is my personal goal for her for <5 years from now.

One thing about my wife is the saying "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak" is definitely true. Dreaming about something is one thing; taking the plunge is something else entirely. Now that she's taken the next big step, she has to fortify herself, get acclimated to her new figure. Knowing my wife and how boob greed works, I previously predicted by year three she'd be making serious comments about going bigger and feeling like they're not as big as they were in year one. I would definitely love to see her go to 2000ccs. A second revision will follow, probably even more, and we'll increase each time.  But I'm controlling my expectations and staying open minded about what's in the future for us.

Awesome, I do hope she'll reach 2000 cc sooner or later. I feel that is where the "sweet spot" starts with XL Bimbo implants.

Between 2000-4000 cc is my personal preference with Bimbos(Anything above 4000 cc is kinda...redundant to me. Sure, I've seen it look good but it's not really needed at all).

Anyways: she's sure dropped loads of hints there, so I'm sure you'll get your wish with her reaching 2k+ in the end.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #138 on: December 13, 2023, 11:56:16 pm »
I usually try to space these out a little more, but this one's too good not to share.

The Author

• Thank You
« Reply #139 on: December 14, 2023, 12:04:48 am »
I usually try to space these out a little more, but this one's too good not to share.

Jaw-dropping! So beautiful I may have to write her into a story.  ;)

Coolpix463

• Thank You
« Reply #140 on: December 14, 2023, 12:21:23 am »

Brother, no need to space out, this is unbelievable! You may very well be the luckiest man alive good lord!

Wendy Whoppers Loyalist

• Thank You
« Reply #141 on: December 14, 2023, 02:04:13 am »
He's def high up there, among the very luckiest people.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #142 on: December 14, 2023, 04:48:41 pm »
Brother, no need to space out, this is unbelievable! You may very well be the luckiest man alive good lord!
This was taken at the same time but with different lighting. Really goes to show what kind of a difference lighting makes. New look, same great taste, lol.

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #143 on: December 14, 2023, 07:43:26 pm »
Fantastic!  Would love to see it just a bit further back though

Coolpix463

• Thank You
« Reply #144 on: December 14, 2023, 09:00:55 pm »
This was taken at the same time but with different lighting. Really goes to show what kind of a difference lighting makes. New look, same great taste, lol.

Just absolutely stunning. She's truly perfect, well done sir!

Coolpix463

• Thank You
« Reply #145 on: December 14, 2023, 09:04:20 pm »
Any pics from older tops that don't fit the new girls? Was your wife shocked at how many tops/bras don't fit anymore?

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #146 on: December 15, 2023, 02:13:17 am »
Any pics from older tops that don't fit the new girls? Was your wife shocked at how many tops/bras don't fit anymore?
Unfortunately, most of the stuff doesn’t fit anymore. We can get a few of the tops *over* her tits, but she’d debate whether or not they “fit”. The blue shirt pic previously shared is a shirt she had before her revision, but that’s not something she’s ready to wear out in public. Since she got her revision near the end of summer, we didn’t have much of a chance for her to get comfortable enough with her new set to get courageous with her summer clothes. I expect next summer she’ll have reached a greater comfort level and we’ll see her in more flattering outfits.

The Author

• Thank You
« Reply #147 on: December 17, 2023, 06:55:30 am »

Next time you add more photos, is there any chance you could make a few more "glow ups" showing before and after? I love them!

As ever, thanks for sharing your journey and writing so well about it. Really is an inspiration to us all.

chafo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5118
  • -Receive: 1326
« Reply #148 on: December 17, 2023, 05:50:17 pm »

Always so successful ! I'm still waiting for my wife to turn a corner and decide to have surgery…
My number one : Aletta Ocean

My Top Boobs : Yvette Bova - Cindy Landolt - Honeyhair - Staci Diamond - Kristhin Gomez - Emma Dudley - Aleesha Young

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #149 on: December 19, 2023, 02:19:59 am »
Jaw-dropping! So beautiful I may have to write her into a story.  ;)
I actually started writing a story. I’ve only written the back drop for the character that’s based on her. Dunno if I’ll finish it. It’s extremely titillating to write and read, but I feel it starting to encroach on a boundary between fantasy and reality which I try to respect.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #150 on: December 28, 2023, 05:14:09 am »
I want to find her an evening dress to go with this bra.

1234ggg

• Thank You
« Reply #151 on: December 28, 2023, 06:25:31 am »
Stunning mate.

The Author

• Thank You
« Reply #152 on: December 28, 2023, 04:15:52 pm »

Would love to see her in a little black cocktail dress and heels!

unlvrebel

• Thank You
« Reply #153 on: December 29, 2023, 11:15:21 pm »

Would love to see her in a little black cocktail dress and heels!

What do you need the bra for though?? 

1234ggg

• Thank You
« Reply #154 on: December 30, 2023, 08:19:42 am »
I find myself checking back on this page regularly for updates and I'm still blown away at your wife's progression... Excited for you and the future mate. Definitely envious.

Coolpix463

• Thank You
« Reply #155 on: December 30, 2023, 03:45:05 pm »
They’re settling quite nicely, they look fantastic! How are they looking in a bikini?

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #156 on: January 01, 2024, 03:55:46 am »
They’re settling quite nicely, they look fantastic! How are they looking in a bikini?
You may have missed it but I posted a bikini pic a few months ago, see below.

And what do we need the bra for? She really doesn’t, she was just trying something on that she used to wear with her pair of 700s.

Coolpix463

• Thank You
« Reply #157 on: January 02, 2024, 01:55:42 am »
You may have missed it but I posted a bikini pic a few months ago, see below.

And what do we need the bra for? She really doesn’t, she was just trying something on that she used to wear with her pair of 700s.

Totally forgot about that, unbelievable!

Are they super firm still or have they softened up? How do they compare to the 700’s in terms of firmness?

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #158 on: January 02, 2024, 03:45:31 pm »
Are they super firm still or have they softened up? How do they compare to the 700’s in terms of firmness?
When she first came out of surgery, it really felt like there were hard rubber balls under layers of skin, but within a few weeks the rock hardness softened. They’re still a lot firmer than the 700s. The 700s were 700cc sized implant shells filled with 700ccs of silicone. But the 1300s are 700cc shells filled with 1300ccs of saline. So if you took a small balloon and put a liter of water in it then took another small balloon, same size, but filled it with two liters of water, imagine what the difference would be. That’s how the 1300s feel, like overfilled balloons. They’re very firm but beautifully bouncy.

Frenchytouch

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #159 on: January 03, 2024, 06:41:14 pm »
Hello Baynardwow and thank you for this long but very instructive post.
Your journey is fantastic and the two of you seems to be very cool and loving people. Reminds me and my GF I just proposed ;)
Your very detailed post is a true luck for me bc with my future wife we entered this room of bimbofication. Being French doesn’t help to reach this goal, due to many factors such as the locals, our friends and clients, the family and the local culture especially bc we are living in the northern country side of France. We had to book a doctor for big implant size in Belgium rather than France where the surgeons are too conservatives.
Her 1st BA was already 4years before and with the gym and her évolution, she wants bigger than the 350cc she got so far.
I do work my ass off so I can offer her the life she wants and I do understand totally your mindset and I think we are on the same wave length.

I will start the same thread for our journey :)

Coolpix463

• Thank You
« Reply #160 on: January 04, 2024, 05:08:42 am »
When she first came out of surgery, it really felt like there were hard rubber balls under layers of skin, but within a few weeks the rock hardness softened. They’re still a lot firmer than the 700s. The 700s were 700cc sized implant shells filled with 700ccs of silicone. But the 1300s are 700cc shells filled with 1300ccs of saline. So if you took a small balloon and put a liter of water in it then took another small balloon, same size, but filled it with two liters of water, imagine what the difference would be. That’s how the 1300s feel, like overfilled balloons. They’re very firm but beautifully bouncy.

Amazing, thanks so much for the replies! You’re one lucky man! I bet they look amazing in t-shirts with no bra 🤤

larsvonx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #161 on: January 08, 2024, 04:24:28 pm »
so is there going to be an OF or similar link at some point? happy to cumtribute

unlvrebel

• Thank You
« Reply #162 on: January 11, 2024, 12:36:19 pm »

Why the choice for 700 shells instead of 800 shells?  Was this a concious choice on your part or a doctor suggestion??  I love the idea - increasing the fill percentage to increase the firmness and roundness.  I have thought about it often - maximizing shape and size.  An 86% overfill (1300/700) versus a 62.5% overfill (1300/800).

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #163 on: January 13, 2024, 12:47:48 am »
Your very detailed post is a true luck for me bc with my future wife we entered this room of bimbofication. Being French doesn’t help to reach this goal, due to many factors such as the locals, our friends and clients, the family and the local culture especially bc we are living in the northern country side of France. We had to book a doctor for big implant size in Belgium rather than France where the surgeons are too conservatives.
Her 1st BA was already 4years before and with the gym and her évolution, she wants bigger than the 350cc she got so far.
I do work my ass off so I can offer her the life she wants and I do understand totally your mindset and I think we are on the same wave length.

I will start the same thread for our journey :)
First off, congratulations on your recent engagement! And a second congratulations on successfully discussing these interests in advance. Our decision for her to embrace bimbofication didn't come until several years in our marriage, and fortunately we were of the same mindset. But that's not everyone's situation unfortunately.

I look forward to hearing more as you start your thread and document your own journey!

Why the choice for 700 shells instead of 800 shells?  Was this a concious choice on your part or a doctor suggestion??  I love the idea - increasing the fill percentage to increase the firmness and roundness.  I have thought about it often - maximizing shape and size.  An 86% overfill (1300/700) versus a 62.5% overfill (1300/800).
The decision on the 700 shells was not discussed in the pre-op meeting, only the cc volume was. The shell size was a decision Dr. Revis made during the surgery. My wife has a very small bandwidth, less than 29". I'm positive that was taken into consideration when the doctor chose the specs. Imagine a woman with a 44" bandwidth, that's a much larger, much wider frame. 700 or 800 shells wouldn't get her near as far without a substantially greater number of ccs. It's just as you said: maximizing shape and size.

She laid across my lap on the couch the other night and pulled 'em out, that's why this is sideways. You can see my hand on top of her right boob for a size comparison. For you math-types out there, in the full image, you can see that from my finger tip to the base of my palm, my hand barely covers 25% of one boob's circumference.

Coolpix463

• Thank You
« Reply #164 on: January 25, 2024, 11:55:48 am »
Unbelievable! You simply don’t stop amazing us! So the Mrs has gotten used to the weight of them?

Morganatrio

• The only one of my kind :D
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 111
  • Actual 900cc. Goal: 2800cc.
    • My BioLink <3
« Reply #165 on: January 25, 2024, 12:04:33 pm »
We had to book a doctor for big implant size in Belgium rather than France where the surgeons are too conservatives.

Hey!

I recommend Dr. Frank Plovier, from BeClinic, in Overijse (Brussels).
His prices are very good for the kind of job he does. He and his team are incredibly good. The clinic is very comfortable and they provide a truly elite service. You guys can book an online consultation with him to see what he can do for you and have some idea about the coasts.
🫦 28y Brazilian, married, tall & curvy, pansex & non-mono. 
🍈🍈 100% saline fake boobs.

🔗 Check out my BioLink to see more about me.
🔞 https://biolink.info/suzzy

1234ggg

• Thank You
« Reply #166 on: January 31, 2024, 08:46:00 am »
How's things going??

89Camikazee

• Thank You
« Reply #167 on: February 08, 2024, 03:51:35 am »
Hey there,
Hope you and your wife are well, I was on Instagram the other day and saw that there was a notification (so may not be visible now) from beautyandthedadbodx/beautyandthedadbod.co doing a post op Q&A. She has recently upgraded into the XXL category (1200CC) and was saying she used the recent bikini photo of your wife, as her inspiration photo for her surgeon. Just thought you guys might get a kick from your wife going from aspiring bimboette, to being the inspiration for other women who are literally professional models based on the one and only Instagram photo you released.

aramis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 23
« Reply #168 on: February 22, 2024, 05:53:21 pm »
I am revisiting the photos from january and she has an astonishing facial resemblance to an early Beshine.

Delphine Aldrine

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 428
    • Proudly Expanded Delphine
« Reply #169 on: Today at 09:47:52 am »
We had to book a doctor for big implant size in Belgium rather than France where the surgeons are too conservatives.

Hey!

His prices are very good for the kind of job he does. He and his team are incredibly good. The clinic is very comfortable and they provide a truly elite service. You guys can book an online consultation with him to see what he can do for you and have some idea about the coasts.

Sorry , but i do not recommend him
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/DelphineAldrine
TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@delphinealdrine
Instagram https://instagram.com/delphinealdrine/
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=78039.0
https://vendingmachine.fr/@delphinealdrine  <-- My own website , with my filling video, and futurs other quality content

22/12/2022 Brand new 800cc expanders from PolyTech with remote valve,  filled to 400cc on 22 Dec

19 Apr 2023 First time filled to 520cc instead of 460cc

goal is 1600cc

Morganatrio

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • My BioLink <3
« Reply #170 on: Today at 11:17:11 am »

Hey!

Hey Delphine!

did you have a bad experience with him? What happened?  :(

At least until now, my experience with him was pretty good, but it's always good to know other cases.

Delphine Aldrine

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 428
    • Proudly Expanded Delphine
« Reply #171 on: Today at 02:54:46 pm »

Hey!

Hey Delphine!

At least until now, my experience with him was pretty good, but it's always good to know other cases.

yes bad experience with him , i had to make exam myself with others doctor, it look like he did an error with my surgery . And most of all, i'm really pissed of him and the way he managed problem afterward
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/DelphineAldrine
TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@delphinealdrine
Instagram https://instagram.com/delphinealdrine/
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=78039.0
https://vendingmachine.fr/@delphinealdrine  <-- My own website , with my filling video, and futurs other quality content

22/12/2022 Brand new 800cc expanders from PolyTech with remote valve,  filled to 400cc on 22 Dec

19 Apr 2023 First time filled to 520cc instead of 460cc

goal is 1600cc

Morganatrio

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • My BioLink <3
« Reply #172 on: Today at 04:03:39 pm »

Hey!

Hey Delphine!

yes bad experience with him , i had to make exam myself with others doctor, it look like he did an error with my surgery . And most of all, i'm really pissed of him and the way he managed problem afterward

That sucks :(

hope you can solve it :(

If you need any help, let me know <3

Sending good energy for you babe <3

Tags: