Author Topic: Shadowmuse Blown  (Read 121866 times)

soren87

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1052
  • -Receive: 66
Re: Shadowmuse Blown
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2016, 08:16:47 pm »
This is really hot hope to see more chapters focused on the growth just reading her getting pumped bigger and bigger that is so hot keep up the good work 👍😉

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 139
    • Shadowmuse Blown "Revenge"
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2016, 11:56:01 pm »
I have posted the beginning of a new Christmas story on my non-Revenge blog: www.shadowmuse-blown.blogspot.com

As some of you know, I like to write a little Christmas-themed story each year at this time. Not sure how far I will get with it, but while I'm away at training, I figured is have a little fun. Will post another segment later tonight.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee brings months of Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  To join, go to my free blog:
Shadowmuse Blown's Blog and, in the right-hand column, find the instructions on how to subscribe to my "Revenge" blog.

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2016, 06:31:43 am »
Part 2 of "Encounter" has been posted on my non-Revenge blog.

~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee brings months of Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  To join, go to my free blog:
Shadowmuse Blown's Blog and, in the right-hand column, find the instructions on how to subscribe to my "Revenge" blog.

tpb420

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2016, 07:27:12 pm »
Wow!  Yet another great story!  Thanks for posting this!  Now I cannot wait to read more!

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2016, 04:45:56 pm »
"ENCOUNTER", Part 3 has been posted at my regular blog.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2016, 12:06:50 pm »
I've posted "ENCOUNTER, Part 4" at Shadowmuse-Blown.blogspot.com for your perusal.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2017, 11:16:01 pm »
Happy New Year!

Hopefully, you all will find Part 5 of "Encounter" worthy of the new year.  It awaits you at Shadowmuse-Blown.blogspot.com

~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2017, 11:43:34 am »
For those of you who have never seen my old blog, I've reposted a preview of my novella, "The Mouse" at my new blog Shadowmuse-Blown.blogspot.com

If you enjoy "The Mouse", please be aware that it's available for purchase from me via Paypal for $6.75.  Please email for details.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 05:02:44 pm by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

bigmac

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 371
  • -Receive: 363
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2017, 04:46:31 pm »
For those of you who have never seen my old blog, I've reposted a preview of my novella, "The Mouse" at my new blog Shadowmuse-Blown.blogspot.com

Thank you sir!  To those who haven't seen Yhe Mouse, I can highly recommend!

double

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1617
  • -Receive: 505
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2017, 12:52:38 am »
The Mouse is The Benchmark, for salacious B.E-via-breast-implant erotic literature.

The Gold Standard.

It's a STEAL at that price.

(trust me)

glumuz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2017, 07:39:54 pm »
I agree the Mouse is the bet BE via implant story out there I have only seen 2 others get close

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2017, 04:26:49 pm »
Thank-you all for the kind words about "The Mouse".  So glad everyone who reads it seems to enjoy it.  I had a great time writing that one.

In the meantime, I have finally posted Part 6 of "ENCOUNTER" on my regular blog.
~Shadowmuse Blown

roarshock

• Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2017, 06:19:27 pm »
Thank-you all for the kind words about "The Mouse".  So glad everyone who reads it seems to enjoy it.  I had a great time writing that one.

In the meantime, I have finally posted Part 6 of "ENCOUNTER" on my regular blog.
Both of the stories you have going are great! Any chance theres an update comin down the pike soon?

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2017, 01:19:55 am »
^Sure!  Part 7 of "ENCOUNTER" has just been posted.

Thanks for the complements!

~Shadowmuse Blown

misterhermit

• Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2017, 03:01:29 am »
Just read part 7.  Amazing.  love the extreme expansion.

Tags: