Author Topic: Joslyn James  (Read 167799 times)

zerevis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 756
  • -Receive: 18880
Joslyn James
« on: October 17, 2017, 12:24:56 pm »
Joslyn James - Let Me Fuck Your Manager - 17.10.2017

DaniHot

• Thank You
  • -Given: 51
  • -Receive: 15511
Re: Joslyn James
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 08:03:00 pm »

pr0nphreak

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 373
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 12:48:32 pm »
Watched this scene the day it came out.
That hair looks great on her.  a++ 10/10 would fap again.

Joslyn James - Let Me Fuck Your Manager - 17.10.2017

zerevis

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 08:54:03 am »
Joslyn James - Joslyns Secret Shower - 25.02.2018

« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 02:55:17 pm by KwukDuck »

pr0nphreak

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 09:33:00 am »
Nice, new [with hair] upcoming Joslyn James. (brazzers)
I don't know how you guys feel... but I really liked her last comeback scene [that one where she's blonde and she's like "I want to speak to the manager!!!]

Trojanlhs

• Thank You
  • -Given: 147
  • -Receive: 186
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2018, 01:18:29 pm »
I never realized how big her ass is! Looks huge in the new scene

pr0nphreak

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2018, 10:54:31 am »
I never realized how big her ass is! Looks huge in the new scene

tbh I think she's had ass implants recently.
All the girls with the fake tits are doing it. (I just wish they'd stop at the TNA... and quit it with the lip inflation... nose shrinking... and ink all over)

Chimponiez

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 98
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2018, 06:46:00 pm »
Women starting to realize that natural beauty cannot beat plastic perfection. She is a doll that knows her place and strives for perfection. Such a gorgeous body only attainable through surgical and medical interventions. Such a beautiful busty ass and gorgeous full tits and amazing scarring.

trouble33

• Thank You
  • -Given: 243
  • -Receive: 498
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2018, 03:56:53 pm »
Women starting to realize that natural beauty cannot beat plastic perfection. She is a doll that knows her place and strives for perfection. Such a gorgeous body only attainable through surgical and medical interventions. Such a beautiful busty ass and gorgeous full tits and amazing scarring.

That first sentence is some of the most disturbing and downright stupid thing i have ever heard, i´ve seen and met girls/women far more beautiful than any on this forum.

I do like Joslyn, she is hot af. But saying plastic is better, with the shape her boobs has now and the scars, i´ve had natural breasts as big as hers in my hands that were far better shaped, looked way better and had no scars.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 03:58:45 pm by trouble33 »

barbasor

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1158
  • -Receive: 1391
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2018, 09:00:28 pm »
I completely agree. She's been improved so much with plastic. The flaws/scarring on her tits only adds to the sexiness. I love the scarring+indent on her tits!!!

I do like Joslyn, she is hot af. But saying plastic is better, with the shape her boobs has now and the scars, i´ve had natural breasts as big as hers in my hands that were far better shaped, looked way better and had no scars.
The best naturals tits would not look nowhere as good as Joslyn's fake tits. They are amazing. The only thing wrong with them is that they are way too small. The flaws only makes her tits sexier! I prefer tits with scars/flaws.

trouble33

• Thank You
  • -Given: 243
  • -Receive: 498
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2018, 01:44:01 am »

The best naturals tits would not look nowhere as good as Joslyn's fake tits. They are amazing. The only thing wrong with them is that they are way too small. The flaws only makes her tits sexier! I prefer tits with scars/flaws.
[/quote]

Fine, you like something that 99.99% of the men in this world doesn´t. So im not in any way concerned about your opinion. It´s so far out wanting boobs to looks messed up and scarred, rather than flawless and well shaped. We wont ever agree, i know. But luckily, i´ve never gone off the deep end with anything, so i know im balanced and somewhat normal. Your opinion, will only be backed up on this forum, not anywhere out there in public

19wheels

• Thank You
  • -Given: 107
  • -Receive: 104
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2018, 01:54:29 am »
I'm new to this discussion/argument. "I"m not concerned about your opinion". Nobody said you should be. By the way I like a lot of different kinds of boobs, including those with scars that are flawed. Just because someone likes one kind doesn't mean that can't like another. Anyway, it's just an opinion he gave, just like you gave yours. If there's one thing I've learned in my years is that you really have no idea what someone else likes. So you shouldn't try to generalize like that.

anyway, it's one thing to argue about who you feel has better boobs, but if you don't want to hear someone else's opinion on something you want to give yours on, just say the words in your head next time and don't write them down on the forum. Then you'll never have to hear anyone else's opinion and you can keep thinking that anyone with an opinion that's not the same as your is part of some extremely vocal .0001% minority.

barbasor

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2019, 09:15:12 pm »
I hope she'll continue getting ass injections. Bigger tits would also be nice, but I already like their flawed look.

barbasor

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2019, 12:10:45 am »
Amazing fake tits (love those stretchmarks, indents, flaws), fake ass and fake lips. She looks hotter and more plastic than ever!

Full gallery http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/u46yausdmgj7pgpudkihastsy98nif6d

zerevis

• Thank You
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2020, 01:33:12 pm »

Tags: revis 2000cc saline