Author Topic: Polypropylene breast implants  (Read 41088 times)

Ddefg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 479
  • -Receive: 151
Re: Polypropylene breast implants
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2017, 07:34:47 am »
Complications; as per conventional implants, more volume, more interventions does mean more potential problems.

Even with exercise, in time, your back might give out.
Your skin might reach its elastic limit.
Blood flow might thin out over time ... so, tissue necrosis (!)
There’s a wave of MRSA that has happened in many PS clinics & hospitals.
The string might also create a toxic reaction, that can go a variety of ways.

If you’re lucky, none of that happens.

Best choose a surgeon that is available & nearby. (Always good to check his track record too)

bigmac

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 371
  • -Receive: 363
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2017, 03:15:57 am »
BB Gunns, Rhiannon, Melonie Charm, even Elizabeth Starr ...
All string implants. All great looking (!) but it doesn’t last.
So, so sad
:(

Rhiannon never had string! 

Lloyd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 94
  • -Receive: 993
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2017, 04:28:13 pm »
From what I remember infection was the most common complication, I believe quite a few patients had this problem.  And it could happen months after the initial surgery.  There was a stripper her in Toronto who got them and she had them for a few months or so before she got deathly ill from an infection in her breasts.  The ended up removing the string implants and later she got more modest sized implants.  At her biggest they were about the same size as SaRenna or Tiffany, maybe slightly larger.  But they were extremely hard, probably due to the excess fluid buildup.

HarleyRider

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2017, 08:40:40 pm »
BB Gunns, Rhiannon, Melonie Charm, even Elizabeth Starr ...
All string implants. All great looking (!) but it doesn’t last.
So, so sad
:(

Rhiannon never had string!

Well, as I have said before I will trey them if I can, something happens, that's life.  I want the biggest possible!
Tara xxxooo

thiskids

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 23
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2018, 07:43:06 pm »
Lloyd where did u get ur information? You know this is a problem when people who know absolutely nothing present theyre OPINION as fact and everyone  reads it as if it is fact. Which is partially why string implants are banned amonst other things...the biggest reason they are banned is the same curse that ruins this country (us) is MONEY. The implant companies paid the fda either directly or otherwise to ban these obviously perfect implant methods because they dont need the competition. They would be bankrupted in no time and they werent having it. Lucky for them our own FDAwho is supposed to protect us really has no concern of that but they sure like their carribeen vacations and million $ bank accounts. Big pharma pays them well to keep approving deadly drugs and not ask questions. I am ashamed to admit i even live here. I have a hereditary skin condition called psoriasis for which supposedly there is no cure. It makes life unbearable no exaggeration if u could imagine 80 percent of ur body and face bieng covered with thick rash. The only medication that really helps costs 28,000.00 a year payable in cash with no guarantees of no side affects that include possible death. Now would a gov that loves their people allow this to happen!?? My opinion is no they wouldnt.  Peace.

misterhermit

• Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2018, 02:21:40 am »
i would also like to know where information regarding infection came from.  i believe that polypropylene is used in the manufacture of non breast implants as well as internal surgical sutures.  i have always read that it a excellent material because it the body does not react negatively to it in any way.

so many other factors could be involved here such as sterilization of medical insturments as well as basic care after surgery.

it may not be likely but it is possible that many patients simply had similar infections at similar times. 
staph infections are a very common thing.

misterhermit

• Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 55

gfunk50

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 285
  • -Receive: 534
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2018, 03:44:33 pm »
Also BB Gunns (who had the most volume of polypropylene string installed of any of the recipients), Sable Holiday, Melonie Charm, Phoenix and Echo Valley, although Sable and Phoenix both had theirs removed soon after they were installed due to complications.

Just thinking about the possible size(s) BB Gunns could be today if she hadn't retired makes me weak.

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 991
  • -Receive: 1244
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2018, 08:35:41 pm »
Is there list of all the girls that got string?

Were there other non-performers that got them?
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

TBC61

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 14
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2018, 04:19:34 pm »
Most of the trial concerned Non-Performers/Housewife/normal everyday types.   It should also be noted that not all of the polypro implants were of a large size.  He also did many smaller, more conventional expansions with the string.

Some sources say that there were 100 total recipients, other documents I've dug up that used to be on Dr. Johnson's website had a reference of "Up to a maximum of 500 recipients" for the trial.  Also, there was documentation to the fact that the rate of complications was statistically the same as conventional implants, so I have no idea where everyone is coming up with the idea that they had a much higher rate of incidents.

There was a user on a website-not-to-be-mentioned-here who's wife had been a recipient and he posted many clothed headless photos of her before and after.  She did grow to a much larger size than she originally wanted but was still at the upper end of a comfortable size when she stabilized.  I think she originally wanted to end up an F cup, but when she finally stabilized, ended up a 36GG/H cup last he wrote.   Unfortunately, all the text and photos of her experiences were lost in one of the many forum crashes they experienced years ago.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 04:23:54 pm by TBC61 »

bimbofuckdollsftw

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 126
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2018, 08:06:46 am »
I remember hearing that string implants are still legal in Russia. Not sure if that’s true?

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2018, 11:25:05 am »
I’m no expert on this type of implant, but I don’t think it’s so much of a question of legal/illegal, but more wether approval has been given. The more important question is: Where would you get the implants that are not being manufactured as far as I know
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 358
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2019, 01:17:11 am »
Lloyd where did u get ur information? You know this is a problem when people who know absolutely nothing present theyre OPINION as fact and everyone  reads it as if it is fact. Which is partially why string implants are banned amonst other things...the biggest reason they are banned is the same curse that ruins this country (us) is MONEY. The implant companies paid the fda either directly or otherwise to ban these obviously perfect implant methods because they dont need the competition. They would be bankrupted in no time and they werent having it. Lucky for them our own FDAwho is supposed to protect us really has no concern of that but they sure like their carribeen vacations and million $ bank accounts. Big pharma pays them well to keep approving deadly drugs and not ask questions. I am ashamed to admit i even live here. I have a hereditary skin condition called psoriasis for which supposedly there is no cure. It makes life unbearable no exaggeration if u could imagine 80 percent of ur body and face bieng covered with thick rash. The only medication that really helps costs 28,000.00 a year payable in cash with no guarantees of no side affects that include possible death. Now would a gov that loves their people allow this to happen!?? My opinion is no they wouldnt.  Peace.

This is the kind of implant Casey James has.  We should check with her.

bigmac

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 371
  • -Receive: 363
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2019, 04:20:08 pm »

Absolutely not!  Casey never had PPP - she had the same double lumen saline implants for years - I believe she told me they were 3600cc when we met on the 2000 Boob cruise.

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 358
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2019, 07:48:21 pm »

Absolutely not!  Casey never had PPP - she had the same double lumen saline implants for years - I believe she told me they were 3600cc when we met on the 2000 Boob cruise.

Okay, Mr. Royale with Cheese and Hiskids, let's just have someone on here that knows maxi mounds and/or Sable write and ask how the polypropolenes are working out for them.  That way we can know just how knowledgeable and non-opinionated YOU two are instead of just bashing Lloyd's of London over there.  Poor little pink lloyd, he was just trying to help and YOU had to go and crap all over him.  He's probably ruined for life.  And he was already having deep deep issues as it is.  Now he probably hates really big boobs and is into the little Polynesian flat chested boy look again.  So thanks a lot, and try and think before you type next time.  :P
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 08:35:44 pm by Big Richard »

Tags: