Author Topic: SexyCyborg / Naomi Wu  (Read 645207 times)

sigurdz

Re: SexyCyborg @ reddit
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2015, 12:31:02 am »

Looks like I have a new name to add into my signature, and pretty high on the list too :D

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2015, 03:14:36 am »

sigurdz

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2015, 03:24:02 am »
What an amazing body. Very close to being too skinny for my tastes, but just on the right side of the line if you ask me. Incredibly hot. Amazing thigh gap and cameltoe, and I do admit I have a thing for small cute asses like that. Obviously the tits are so glorious I barely have to mention them. All in all a total bombshell, and probably my biggest and best surprise on this forum in a long while. Breathtaking.

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1462
  • -Receive: 13230
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2015, 05:48:47 am »
The pool party pics are insanely hot. I was at work today and pretty much just thinking about this chick all day.  ;D

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1462
  • -Receive: 13230
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2015, 05:53:50 am »
I'll repost some of the pics she posts on reddit. If SexyCyborg doesnt want me to do it, please let me know and I will stop.

hodman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 98
  • -Receive: 111
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2015, 07:41:09 am »
@SexyCyborg @ reddit

I am Chinese and I am super happy that there is open minded girls like you in China!! Would love to follow you in Weibo or other social media if you have any. Although some people can be very negative with what you are doing, I think you are quite intelligent and not too be emotionally affected by the haters (I can envision quite a bit of those with our 1.3 Billion population)

Good luck and I hope to see more of you!!

lovebig01

• Thank You
  • -Given: 104
  • -Receive: 460
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2015, 08:27:20 am »

Naomi "SexyCyborg" Wu

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 912
    • Naomi Wu, Shenzhen DIY and Tech Enthusiast
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2015, 08:47:21 am »
>I'll repost some of the pics she posts on reddit. If SexyCyborg doesnt want me to do it, please let me know and I will stop.

It’s no problem. Glad you like them. Not so easy to post un-posed(?) pictures. Not very flattering.

>I am Chinese and I am super happy that there is open minded girls like you in China!!

>Would love to follow you in Weibo or other social media if you have any.

Best to keep that private. Everything needs legal name registration in China now.

>Although some people can be very negative with what you are doing, I think you are quite intelligent and not too be emotionally affected by the haters (I can envision quite a bit of those with our 1.3 Billion population)

Local Chinese are no problem. Older ladies are actually often very kind because they had no chance to enjoy their youth. The political situation then. Hmm not angry I look nice but sad they never had a chance to? So they are good to me. Foreigners and foreign women who live here say rude things some times. If I moved to the USA would not complain it should be more like China. Or people should wear Chinese style. In general people it's no problem though. I had a friend in HK who was goth. She had a lot of problems from people. More than me.
Thank you very much everyone for your help paying for my new 1250cc implants, it's very much appreciated🙏

Naomi "SexyCyborg" Wu

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2015, 08:48:25 am »
https://vid.me/NoZD

that was the one hundredth video haha. Not very good at that
Thank you very much everyone for your help paying for my new 1250cc implants, it's very much appreciated🙏

lovebig01

• Thank You
  • -Given: 104
  • -Receive: 460
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2015, 08:50:57 am »
If you have more Videos, we would truely appreciate if you can Show us! ;)

Psf_79

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3087
  • -Receive: 715
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2015, 09:22:06 am »
Sorry very little bounce. I’m pretty much bone and plastic ;D ;D ;D
I see what you did there ;D Love your plastic positive attitude!

Last I checked only Yanhee does 1000cc for 250,000 THB. If you see something let me know.
Unfortunately both cases were Australian girls who have since then disappeared from the Internet, so I'm sorry for not being able to give you good directions :/ Here's the thread of one of them: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=12187.0

Naomi "SexyCyborg" Wu

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2015, 10:25:19 am »

Unfortunately both cases were Australian girls who have since then disappeared from the Internet,

Wait. They were going get 1200 in thailand. And then no one ever heard from them again.

:-[ :-[ :-[

mr.dee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 376
  • -Receive: 1037
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2015, 01:31:23 pm »
I think suzy1qtee has (or had) 1100cc later 1300cc done in Thailand (Bumrungrad clinic in Bangkok). I am sure some of the long time experts here know a bit more about that.

SexyCyborg,
check the thread for suzy1qtee here on the forum. I assume that would be the look you are aiming for.

and thanks again for your great contribution!

mgt119z

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 97
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2015, 01:38:12 pm »
Hi there SexyCyborg!

You look absolutely stunning!

I've done a lot of research on Yanhee and Bumrungrad, and the doctors there generally aren't willing to go past 1000cc.

There has been so many delays over and over again for my girlfriend and I as the doctors can't agree on what size she can take :/

From a fellow Chinese, I really applaud you expressing yourself.

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 494
  • -Receive: 1216
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2015, 05:07:58 pm »
Great photos. Hope to see some more video clips!

Tags: 1250cc saline slim chinese