Author Topic: Beshine  (Read 1128328 times)

Sinister Kid

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 295
Re: Beshine
« Reply #870 on: November 12, 2019, 09:06:14 pm »
Does she fill her boobs? Her ass implants look amazing

?
Her boobs looking bigger

GerMan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 585
« Reply #871 on: November 12, 2019, 09:40:39 pm »

any more pictures of her buttt implants? =)
Dankeschön

Sinister Kid

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 295
« Reply #872 on: November 13, 2019, 02:47:09 pm »

any more pictures of her buttt implants? =)
Dankeschön
Sorry, but no

tony101

• notnewbie
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #873 on: November 14, 2019, 09:07:01 pm »
Hfs god dammm

uburey2016

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #874 on: February 06, 2020, 12:24:43 am »
Hi folks: I hope I don't offend anyone. I am as crazy about Beshine as you likely are. I am under the impression that she is recycling content. Old sets and videos reappear as if they were new. Am I wrong?

DinDjarinC137

• Thank You
  • -Given: 60
  • -Receive: 361
« Reply #875 on: February 06, 2020, 04:08:58 am »
Hi folks: I hope I don't offend anyone. I am as crazy about Beshine as you likely are. I am under the impression that she is recycling content. Old sets and videos reappear as if they were new. Am I wrong?
You're probably not wrong. Candy Charms does it on her site as well

Coffee89

• Thank You
  • -Given: 268
  • -Receive: 97
« Reply #876 on: February 06, 2020, 09:24:23 am »
All Sets Beshine upload are new (you can see that for example on the longer hair she has now).

BESHINE

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 174
    • Beshine.com
« Reply #877 on: February 06, 2020, 12:12:54 pm »
Hi folks: I hope I don't offend anyone. I am as crazy about Beshine as you likely are.

interesting :)

I am under the impression that she is recycling content. Old sets and videos reappear as if they were new. Am I wrong?

do you have an explicit example?

alphaqup

• Thank You
  • -Given: 767
  • -Receive: 300
« Reply #878 on: February 06, 2020, 12:32:14 pm »

Just to clarify what you are asking:  You are asking if she is re-posting sets that she posted a year or more ago as if they are new?  The answer is definitely no.

Or are you asking if her new sets are photos that were taking 6 months+ ago and not her "current" look?  I have no idea, but it's not uncommon for models to do this.

cook417

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1025
  • -Receive: 144
« Reply #879 on: February 10, 2020, 12:56:24 am »

She does that periodically. It's easy content to put out. Her old reposted videos are often reedited.

erokai

• Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 227
« Reply #880 on: February 10, 2020, 09:00:26 am »
She does that periodically. It's easy content to put out. Her old reposted videos are often reedited.

The second who claims that, but without examples. So , you have a few examples ? I'm curious ! 
6 months to remove a computer virus is very fast when you work in the business & it's your own one - thumbs up !

Boosterboobs

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 37
« Reply #881 on: February 10, 2020, 01:36:06 pm »
I think I do understand what he means. I think it means that many of his photo sets resemble (a majority) many to all others published. It only changes that she wears another huge sweater where she tries to hide those tits without leaving room for sexuality or exciting curves, where later in her video or set of photos “she appears” a little topless that practically nothing is seen and of course ALWAYS SIDE, SIDE SIDE SIDE, LEFT SIDE ...... etc and repeat (a blucle) fuck !! What a problem he has in facing the camera with those huge tits, I do not understand! She poses sideways because she wants to make us believe they are huge sideways? They are huge side and front.
I was a member of his website for a long time until 2014 when I realized that his videos and photos ALL look very similar (If you see you see 1 video and a set of photos ..... all others are the same) since that year There is still nothing published that is new or deserves to buy a membership again.
Through the network there are places where you can get your new videos and photos but honestly they do not attract me simply because they do not arouse in me the enthusiasm I had before her where she dressed elegant very small suits, dresses with curves ... etc has fallen very much in the monotony and for me it has become very boring.
I am very tired of always seeing her two sides of her body, if she goes that way maybe she should change her name to "Beshide, the woman side.

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 358
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
« Reply #882 on: February 10, 2020, 04:22:22 pm »
B-side?   Well, besides all that, why does she never pose from the front? 

Trankovits01

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 162
« Reply #883 on: February 10, 2020, 04:23:48 pm »
Yes. Thats the question...

osker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 67
  • -Receive: 240
« Reply #884 on: February 10, 2020, 06:42:24 pm »
Calling a woman like Beshine "boring" is crazy but I'll agree. Nothing excites me about her too much anymore. I'm not even sure how a pretty girl with HUGE boobs doesn't excite me anymore. Her content has been pretty stale for a long time.

Tags: expanders