Author Topic: Objectify Me  (Read 40722 times)

BobtheBludgeon

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 65
Re: Objectify Me
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2019, 06:04:51 am »
I feel bimboozled!

ferdinand1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 69
  • -Receive: 653
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2019, 02:57:48 am »
Haha sincerest apologies. I promise it's coming

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2019, 01:44:20 am »
48 more hours

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2019, 02:00:13 pm »
Sorry folks a little more time. It's coming along just slower than I'd hoped

shanks06

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 18
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2019, 04:07:28 am »
This chapter must be massive and in depth haha  ;D

metolius

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2019, 09:46:25 am »
I personally would rather not hear anything than hear updates on how it is going to be 48 hours. I would rather be surprised than get my hopes up.

BobtheBludgeon

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 65
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2019, 10:04:48 am »
Take your time. You're a great writer. If it isn't done it isn't done. No problem.

wickeddd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2020, 12:02:55 am »
Wish this story could pick back up, was looking forward to seeing where it went!

irkf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2020, 01:37:18 pm »
Is there a chance that you continue the story?

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2020, 07:51:11 am »
Sorry all. Definitely still working just not on the  schedule I was. Work is controlling my world BUT My gf is in the market for implants so we’re doing some shopping. Will keep you posted

cheefyboy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 44
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2020, 04:18:03 pm »
Great news on both counts!!!

CB

Bimbo Monja

• Bimbo Monja
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 113
  • I love being me
    • My Instagram
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2022, 11:34:01 pm »
Any news? Did your GF get implants? Any chance on continuing the story?
Thx!
I love to Work on myself, by myself, for myself!

500 cc Boobs
400 cc Ass
Nipple piercings
3 Intimate piercings

IG: https://www.instagram.com/monja_padar/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Confident_Mine_9540/

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2022, 07:21:21 am »
It was a Tuesday when Sue burst out of her office and marched straight to Kate’s desk. Kate, assuming something horrible had happened, stood straight up with her innocent, pretty eyes as wide as could be.

“I need you tonight. Can you do dinner with me and Tom?”

Kate paused for a moment. Tom? THE Tom? Of course she could have dinner. Hell, she’d sell a kidney for dinner with Tom.

“Absolutely, Sue. Just let me double check your calendar and close down here”

“There’s no time. Call us a car. We need to go. I’ll catch you up on the way,” Sue said. Kate knew what she meant. The McShea’s, an affluent family, were threatening to pull their funding which could amount to 30% of their fund and impact their leverage and borrowing.

On the ride, Sue confirmed Kate’s assumptions. Tom had asked for a meeting that seemed to imply his funds would be pulled. Doing what she did best, Sue knew her best chance was to meet Tom where he’d let his guard down the most, McShea’s Pub, a haunt his family had owned for nearly 100 years and had ultimately been the first domino in a century of wealth.

The two arrived and were led to a simple, 4 seat high-top.

“Ms. Clark..Sue…how can I help? What should I say or not say?” Kate asked in her usual, sweet, innocent tone.

“I have a plan but whatever happens, just don’t say anything about…Tom! So glad you could join us!” Sue said suddenly, cutting off her words with Kate completely. A bit confused Kate turned to look at Tom. Her legs melted. He was so handsome. Chinos and a Henley like something out a slightly more fit J Crew Catalog. Tom kissed Sue lightly on the cheek as if they’d known each other for decades as a polite hello before turning to Kate and offering him his hand.

“And who might you be? Just kidding. Hi, Kate,” He said jokingly as an homage to his mess up the last time they'd met.

“I…Um…YES. I’m Kate,” Kate replied awkwardly, completely swept away by his naturally masculine appearance. She immediately blushed and retracted her hand awkwardly.

Tom and Sue talked for what seemed like hours. Nothing about the conversation was particularly challenging for Kate but she couldn’t look away from Tom. He was naturally handsome and was just so comfortable in his own skin. She hadn’t felt this intimidated and so attracted to someone since she’d first seen Ryan. In an instant, it all disappeared as Sue's voice cut into the moment.

“I’m so sorry guy but my babysitter has to go fuck her boyfriend or something and I’m needed at home. Tom, as always, dinner and drinks are on Arbiter. You guys drink. I’ll follow up with Kate tomorrow.” In an instant, Kate was left with just Tom.

“I…uh,” they both said at the same time.

“No no, you go,” Kate replied awkwardly, looking him in the eye with her genuine kindness.

“I was just going to ask if you live around here,” Tom asked, staring straight into Kate’s innocent, kind eyes.

“I…well I did. I guess I do. I dunno this is embarrassing but I’m getting out of bad relationship and am staying with a friend. Close by, I guess. Close enough that, well, I think I saw you on a date the other night,” Kate replied, embarrassed and breaking eye contact as she looked back at her martini.

“You did, huh?” Tom replied with a slight smirk.

“I mean she was…GORGEOUS…truly incredibly beautiful... but…” Kate cut herself off.

“But what?” Tom replied, an even bigger grin now crossing his face.

“She was…she IS…HUGE. I mean, those implants...must’ve been so expensive and so many CC’s. Truly no judgement I’m just so curious if and why that’s something you look for in a partner,” Kate replied, more honest than she’d been in weeks.

“C.I.G.F.T.” Tom replied, comfortably.

“Pardon?” Kate replied.

“Confidence. Always first and foremost. The ultimate turn-on,” Tom said. Kate took a moment to let the words resonate.

“Intellect,” he cut in next. “A woman who’s curious and driven? Few things are hotter," he said, turning toward Kate and staring her straight in the eye.

“And GFT?” Kate cut in, squaring herself to Tom.

Tom laughed softly.

“Well, Great Fake Tits,” he said, with a laugh.

“Each of these things is incredible on their own but confidence and intellect? They're desirable above all else. But you can't have the...fake tits without the other two. Someone who knows what they want no matter what they may look like truly shows confidence to the highest degree. When those qualities align together in one person? They make up rarest of women on earth.” He said. Kate sat there, staring Tom in his eyes considering what he'd just said.
“I guess I’m lacking the confidence and intellect,” she said, suddenly sullen as she looked straight down at her own augmented assets.

“I got these for my ex and... they...I guess 'I' repulsed him,” Kate said as Tom’s eyes quickly snapped a look. He smiled. That damn smile. It lingered for a few seconds before he stood up, buttoned his jacket and leaned over close to Kate.

“Maybe you just didn’t go big enough.”

Tom winked at Kate and strode off into the night. Completely dumbfounded and aroused, Kate sat there for another 30 minute. She was so overwhelmed with thoughts and emotions. This man, this PERFECT specimen of a man had just admitted he loved fake tits. Hell, it's what he WANTED.

45 minutes later, Kate stumbled into Maggie’s apartment, not because she was drunk but because she was so truly infatuated and overwhelmed with Tom's words that she couldn’t think straight. On the couch, watching one of the trashier Real Housewives shows, was Maggie.

“I have good news and ba…why do you look like you just hit your grandma with a car?” Maggie exclaimed. Kate filled her in on the night with Tom but it was Tom’s last comment that seemed to hang in her mind.

“Katie…this guy sounds amazing. I’m not saying hit the doc for round 2 but I think we gotta at least explore options. I mean, hell, I’m living this fantasy through you. Let’s go see your surgeon, just for fun, and see if, maybe, something bigger is in the future?” Maggie said with a devious grin on her face.

All Kate could think about was Tom. Was he joking with what he’d said? Given his date he was likely serious but why on earth would she have gone bigger? She’d just added plenty of silicone to her chest for a guy who’d thrown her away. Why was her brain contemplating something bigger? Something resembling the artificial, stuffed, implants she’d seen on that girl?

And why was it turning her on so much?

The next day, she called Dr. Haskins office.

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2022, 05:22:03 pm »
Apologies for the hiatus and lousy grammar. Getting back into the flow. More to come soon

tljlf2000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 130
  • -Receive: 9
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2022, 07:55:17 am »
Yah..  Bravo.. More to come..

Tags: