Author Topic: Extra Large Breast Augmentation www.poustiplasticsurgery.com  (Read 526653 times)

Lloyd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 94
  • -Receive: 993
Re: Extra Large Breast Augmentation www.poustiplasticsurgery.com
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2011, 06:09:11 am »
She has a new photo of them on Pousti's site. It's a crappy photo but they look to be settling nicely.

http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/photo-gallery/details.cfm?cgid=2145&Category=38&page=22

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2011, 03:02:01 pm »
Wow, just brilliant work!

She seems very pleased, but I wonder how firm they are. Meaning, overfilling implants will get firmer to a point, but is there a point at which the firmness eases up?

I know someone whose wife went to Dr Pousti. She got overfilled to 1400cc and per her husband, they're quite firm, almost unpleasantly so. This is her 3rd BA.

It would be interesting if there were some sort of universal "softness chart" which folks could reference and be on the same page....
Former admin of
(since retired)

Bismarck

• Thank You
  • -Given: 76
  • -Receive: 83
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2011, 06:04:35 pm »

yeahh

absolut fantastic

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2011, 04:48:56 pm »
I know someone whose wife... ...got overfilled to 1400cc and per her husband, they're quite firm, almost unpleasantly so. This is her 3rd BA.

It would be interesting if there were some sort of universal "softness chart" which folks could reference and be on the same page....

That's what I thought.  Surgeons should have different implants of various firmness, calibrated to a standard scale for women to feel and choose from.  Until the FDA approves silicone implants and saline shells 1000 cc and larger, women with extra large implants will always have to be very firm overfilled saline.  From her posts on BEA Forum, I learned that Christina is something like 800 cc overfilled to 1200 cc and wanted to go larger but didn't because it would have made her breasts too firm.

Not a bad idea. At least if you examine implants from manufacturer X overfilled to volume Y.

However, I *think* some variance would be added by actually implanting them. In part from the extra tissue (or lack thereof) covering the breast, in part from the shape of the implant pocket. (I would also add, in part depending on whether the implant is over or under the muscle, except that with the larger sizes, going under adds its own challenges.)

I was actually thinking of something analogous to the pain reference chart:

http://white-coat.tumblr.com/post/1286502632/pain-reference-chart

due to the similarly subjective nature of softness/firmness of an object (vs the subjective nature of assessing one's own pain).

I mean, there are quite a few variations on this theme. If one person says "they feel like perky natural breasts" even that can have a fairly wide variance. Or even "indistinguishable from natural breast tissue" can have some variance, as one woman's natural breast tissue can be quite a bit firmer than another woman's natural breast tissue.

If you say something like "like a rock covered by 1cm of leather" then you have something a little more quantifiable.

It's like seeing a photo of an object on the floor or on a tabletop. We might all be able to make reasonable guesses, but as soon as you put a can of Coke next to it, suddenly our sense of perspective is honed in considerably. (Realizing of course that there might be some variance in the size of the can of Coke from country to country.)

Just thinking out loud here. Don't really have a solid answer for this yet.
Former admin of
(since retired)

dnver918

• Thank You
  • -Given: 681
  • -Receive: 1010
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2011, 06:30:34 pm »
We need to find out more about Melissa and her 1810 cc's from Rochester, NY.  There is also a woman from San Diego that has 1590 cc on the Pousti website.  They look incredible!

Lloyd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 94
  • -Receive: 993
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2011, 08:55:53 pm »
We should find out more about Melissa as she says she is starting a modelling career. Can't wait. 

I don't remember a girl with 1590cc, is she new or did you mean the one with 1500cc?

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3219
  • -Receive: 4627
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2011, 11:20:37 pm »
What superb work!

Beastwheat

• Thank You
  • -Given: 338
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2011, 07:25:45 am »
probably... but you aren't alone

splatterclasse

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2011, 02:37:06 am »
You guys just need to think ahead... Think of those magnificent 2x1590 cc:s when they've settled and the scars have healed. This is just a necessary stage in a process of hotness :D

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3219
  • -Receive: 4627
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2011, 12:05:10 pm »
You guys just need to think ahead... Think of those magnificent 2x1590 cc:s when they've settled and the scars have healed. This is just a necessary stage in a process of hotness :D

Exactly, there are still "work in progress" and for the little I know of breast implants this is a masterpiece! I'd love the final result, the comparison is still amazing even if the pic is taken just after surgery!

ilovemarymadison

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2084
  • -Receive: 381
  • Mary the Goddess
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2011, 02:42:02 pm »
a really good work!!!!

dnver918

• Thank You
  • -Given: 681
  • -Receive: 1010
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2011, 07:59:25 pm »
I wish Pousti updated his site more.  Does anyone know of any other plastic surgeon sites that have big implant pics??

Tags: