Author Topic: Autumn Blair / Autumn bomb / AutumnDoll_xo  (Read 232178 times)

Autumn

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 166
  • @AutumnDoll_xo
Re: Autumn Blair / Autumn bomb / AutumnDoll_xo
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2019, 08:47:58 pm »
Hello,
Thank you! I upload them in 1080, but YouTube only shows them in 720? I’ll try to see if that’s a setting somewhere unless someone else knows

inatrance92

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5084
  • -Receive: 473
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2019, 06:09:58 am »
She just posted a new tube top video with short jean (bikini cut) shorts on her onlyfans.  Seeing her dancing around like that and posing...all I can say is that I am speechless.....Holy fuck.

Autumn

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • @AutumnDoll_xo
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2019, 08:01:05 pm »
Thank you Inatrance,
That video was very well received! I’m glad you enjoyed! 💋

Autumn

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • @AutumnDoll_xo
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2019, 07:24:22 am »
Autumn, you are definitely the best newcommer in quite some time.
I can't wait to see more of your progress.

Guys--the onlyfans account is worth it.
Hey I learned how to insert a quote! Watch out guys! I’m like a learning computer, powerful silicone chips and what not.
Thanks I_Love_Silicone fr the kind words. I’m busting my butt to get multiple posts per day to keep you all entertained! Keep refreshing!
If i knew how to put a picture in here i might share some hot pics, but I don’t know how.

Autumn xo

booberman46

• Thank You
  • -Given: 166
  • -Receive: 1532
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2019, 10:24:09 am »
her onlyfans is awesome!!!! if you think her youtube channel is great..................her onlyfans is 1000 times better  :)

trufflepig

• Thank You
  • -Given: 157
  • -Receive: 168
  • The one and only
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2019, 03:02:35 pm »
Damn she's hot af

bmorganj

• Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 79
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2019, 11:49:54 pm »
Her onlyfans is rather PG-13 in comparison to a lot of other girls and even a lot of IG profiles from other girls too. She's still a hot though.

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 690
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2019, 03:10:01 am »
Just got the only fans... $8.50 til the end of the month so its *definitely* worth it.  Some good workout vids but totally PG-13.  I don't remember a topless vid but her outfits are super hot.  I wish there were more posing vids -- I would love to see you show off those hard earned muscles.  And of course it would be nuclear hot if you did some pec bouncing  :D
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 04:17:05 am by BoobFlex2016 »
Fan of muscle control and Big flexing boobies. Willing and able to fund pec muscle control talent.  Always looking for new fake boobie flexers

booberman46

• Thank You
  • -Given: 166
  • -Receive: 1532
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2019, 11:34:53 am »
to be completely honest here who really cares if its pg13 people are still paying for her onlyfans subscription and this is only my opinion i think she is a lot sexier for not following suit like most girls on onlyfans and posting nude.............plus i think things are better left to our imagination so to speak thats what keeps them coming back for more. after that being said it is her decision weather to post nude or non nude pics and videos and its her body after all...........i'm just happy for her either way i think she is awesome and smoking hot!!!!!!

Autumn

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • @AutumnDoll_xo
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2019, 06:39:13 pm »
to be completely honest here who really cares if its pg13 people are still paying for her onlyfans subscription and this is only my opinion i think she is a lot sexier for not following suit like most girls on onlyfans and posting nude.............plus i think things are better left to our imagination so to speak thats what keeps them coming back for more. after that being said it is her decision weather to post nude or non nude pics and videos and its her body after all...........i'm just happy for her either way i think she is awesome and smoking hot!!!!!!

Thank you for the kind comments Booberman! As an *asterix to the original PG-13 comment: I’m certain some of my additional content for purchase would get booted off Instagram . In fact, Instagram pulled down the previews I posted in my story on multiple occasions. Warning acknowledged lol. So that reflection is based on a snippet of what is made available on the main page and not the full catalog. By no means do I take the comment from “bmorganj” as a stern criticism. Instead I thank him for being a fan 💋 and trying me out.  I understand that everyone has different budget and tastes, so wth that being said, I appreciate all concerns and opinions as I am truly trying to create a sexy page. I have only been doing this for 20 days, and my objective is quality, frequency (multiple daily posts) and high level of interaction with fans. My Onlyfans page is not mean to be a mirror to regurgitate existing content. I curate it as a place for people that are fans and want a personal experience. As a founding member of my OnlyFans I think you can attest to that.  😘
But consider this: Requests for topless are received less than the requests I receive for feet pics, sale of the clothing items or video chat requests from India, so if i based my content on demand I’d be taking pictures of my feet while selling my bikinis in a call center. Is that what you want?! Lol!

Please enjoy! I thank all of you for watching.

Autumn xo

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 690
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2019, 01:15:26 am »
I think what you are doing is GREAT!  I am fascinated with your workouts and the fitness side so the rating (PG, etc.) doesn't' really matter.  You have insane genetics -- your waist looks tiny and you have a great V taper. And obviously your glutes love to squat!  I think a lot of fitness fans like to hear about measurements, max lifts, and things like that.  And your attitude is happy & positive and that is cool too!  Keep going  :D
Fan of muscle control and Big flexing boobies. Willing and able to fund pec muscle control talent.  Always looking for new fake boobie flexers

inatrance92

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5084
  • -Receive: 473
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2019, 01:58:10 am »
She really does take the time to interact with the fans compared to other models on there who ignore you.  Worth every penny for the subscription.

jim4830

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2019, 04:45:32 am »
Love this girl. Super nice on onlyfans. Best rack ever!

Autumn

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • @AutumnDoll_xo
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2019, 05:46:13 am »
Hi Guys! Thanks for all the support!
This is me for those of you who don’t know me yet!

teamfake

• Thank You
  • -Given: 598
  • -Receive: 344
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2019, 06:04:14 am »
Autumn, you are amazing! Thank you for sharing!